Where will Bledsoe be….?

fbzh2

There are quite a few rumors that Atlanta wants him. Talk about a difference in style from your starter to your backup. :rolleyes:

Theres not a huge difference between bledsoe and vick. The only major difference is the time from snap to sack. vick runs around a bit more while bledsoe just stands there.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that he would really fit in well there with Al Davis and the love of the deep ball.

BUT..........if the Raiders plan on taking Jamarcus Russell I don't think Drew will want to be there either. Remember Drew wanted to the cowboys to release him not the other way around. Drew really wants a shot at a starting gig somewhere. I just don't see any suitors really that have a huge need for starter right away. I said Cleveland earlier but Frye still could be an option there and they could take Brady Quinn.

I think Drew just needs to face the facts. An older QB like him with limited mobility are just not a hot commodity right now. He has the arm. But the head and feet just are not there anymore.

Raiders will not draft Russell at #1. They will take Calvin Johnson unless they can arrange a blockbuster deal to move down.

I could see Seattle, Atlanta, the Giants, or the Jets.

Oakland would be a disaster given their offensive line woes last year.

The Jets or Giants might be options for Bledsoe (Gilbride connection with the Giants, injury prone QB with the Jets), but that would only be if Bledsoe was willing to accept a backup role. I don't think he is, and I don't think he is the kind of guy who is going to move his family and life, all over the country, just to play football. Don't forget, up to this point, Bledsoe (deserved or not) is one of the very highest paid players in NFL history. He doesn't need the money, and has a lot of pride. He was benched in favor of unknown Tom Brady, an inexperienced guy in JP Losman, and then, an even more unknown inexperienced player in Tony Romo...by "his coach" Bill Parcells. Bledsoe has a lot of pride, but I think he is smart enough to realize it is over for him. This isn't Jeff George we are talking about.

I say he hangs it up...no team, other than maybe Oakland, would guarantee Bledsoe a starting job at the start of the season. Oakland is where QB's go to die...

Raiders will not draft Russell at #1. They will take Calvin Johnson unless they can arrange a blockbuster deal to move down.

Right now we do not know that at all.

They have some serious QB issues right now.

They know what they have with the kid from ASU.

CJ is a possibility but drafting Russell is the favorite right now. Even though I don't agree with it.

On the carpet, in the fetal position. (I'm not sure if this is on an NFL field or at home btw.)

I'm pretty sure this was the obvious answer....

I think Minnesota because they need some insurance and they do have a pretty good OL...at least better than what we provided here.

On the carpet, in the fetal position. (I'm not sure if this is on an NFL field or at home btw.)

Fetal position... :rolleyes:

Keep in mind that Drew doesn't need a good offensive line ... he only needs a good offensive line to be successful.

He seems quite happy to take an awful beating (how he survived our line without IR time baffles me) and get on with the job.

There is a sweaty wad of cash out there from someone for that man.

Fetal position... <_<

Keep in mind that Drew doesn't need a good offensive line ... he only needs a good offensive line to be successful.

He seems quite happy to take an awful beating (how he survived our line without IR time baffles me) and get on with the job.

There is a sweaty wad of cash out there from someone for that man.

<_<

I'm not sure the Raiders would want to talk to the Bucs and Gruden but he seems to be a guy that falls for guys and there's talk he really likes Johnson. If true the Raiders might be wise to see if they can work out a package the 1st overall the 4th overall pick and WR Michael Clayton and perhaps get the 2nd the Bucs got from the Colts for Booger McFarland.

What is your best guess for where Bledsoe will be at the start of the season?

Will he get off his ego trip and realize that he is at best only a backup? Is there a team out there that is stupid enough, or desperate enough, to even let him compete for a starter job?

I think he retires, because I don’t think he will ever accept the fact that he is no longer a starter…….

Some might suggest a water-boy……..your thoughts….?

In front of an antique store---with a head dress on.

Right now we do not know that at all.

They have some serious QB issues right now.

They know what they have with the kid from ASU.

CJ is a possibility but drafting Russell is the favorite right now. Even though I don't agree with it.

The "favorite" of who?

those impeccable TV talking heads?

DSave me from the propaganda and hype machine.

Calvin Johnson will go #1