What do the women think about what this idiot McGahee

I'd be curious what the female fans of Buffalo have to say about the insulting references this goofball made to the media. As much as the male population are irate with this ingrate, he went too far badmouthing the women of Buffalo's community.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we should ALL be happy he didnt like the women of Buffalo. no lil Willises running the streets.

the best thing that happened was that he hid in his house. no one got stabbed, no one got robbed, he didnt run anyone over while driving drunk, and he didnt knock up any of our girls.

we lucked out basically.

we should ALL be happy he didnt like the women of Buffalo. no lil Willises running the streets.

the best thing that happened was that he hid in his house. no one got stabbed, no one got robbed, he didnt run anyone over while driving drunk, and he didnt knock up any of our girls.

we lucked out basically.

Were all three of the women he knocked up from Florida. For some reason I thought one was from Buffalo.

Were all three of the women he knocked up from Florida. For some reason I thought one was from Buffalo.

Maybe the cleaning lady, since he never went out. Or possibly the waitress from Applebees, only Willis knows

As a man living in Buffalo, I take it as a good sign that our ladies do not sink to the low, low standard of being a Willis Ho. They were raised better and have more self-respect and confidence than to subject themselves and their good names to such degradation.

In away, Mcdipshit has a point, at least on gameday at the Ralph. You ever take a look at the scenery of the opposite sex around the stadium on game day. It is a real pig farm out there.

never noticed.

i dont go to football games to pick up chicks. ive got football to worry about.

if only McGahee had as much dedication as the fans...

never noticed.

i dont go to football games to pick up chicks. ive got football to worry about.

if only McGahee had as much dedication as the fans...

I go to football games to watch football too, but even the beer goggles dont help the swines in the parking lot look any better. I mean all Im saying is that it would be nice to see a girl at the game that weighed less then me(& Im 6 ft 195 pnds).

I go to football games to watch football too, but even the beer goggles dont help the swines in the parking lot look any better. I mean all Im saying is that it would be nice to see a girl at the game that weighed less then me(& Im 6 ft 195 pnds).

OINK

;)

In away, Mcdipshit has a point, at least on gameday at the Ralph. You ever take a look at the scenery of the opposite sex around the stadium on game day. It is a real pig farm out there.

Oh My God! ;) Do tell?

This must say a lot about me, because I see hot ones every year, and they are looking better and better.

Then again, I am just a normal looking guy. I don't look like Brad Pitt. :wallbash:

To me it sounds like WM is complaining about the morals of the women of Buffalo as opposed to those of Miami. In Miami the gold diggers were all over WM because he's a "star" and has big money, they were willing to do anything. In Buffalo it takes more than money to impress the women (for the most part, not saying Buffalo has no gold diggers!!), they are a little more classy.

I used to bartend at Banana Joe's year's ago (the place that replaced Jim Kelly's old joint) and Todd Collins was in there acting like a hot shot surrounded by his linemen. He was hitting on this very attractive blonde and she was ignoring him. He kept saying "don't you know who I am" and she said "I don't care who you are, you're annoying." Pretty classic, Todd Collins thinking he was all that.

Poor WM, no baby mamma's from Buffalo. He can party all week long in Fells Point (great party area) now and be nice and hungover on Sunday's. WM puts himself way before the team and it's no wonder Marv got rid of him. I did like WM as a player, but not as a person.

I can just see that. "yeah lil willis had just hurdled the neighbords dog and was about to go into the end zone when lil will allen came by and snapped 3 of his knee ligaments!"