Depression setting in....

I don't know about anyone else out there but with all of these holes to fill, I think this is the most depressing off-season I can ever remember. The gloom and doom is here and I don't think any drafted player will help that. Let's face it people...The Buffalo Bills are YEARS away from even making the playoffs.

Can you think of a worse offseason in recent memory?

Trading Spikes is the nail in the coffin for me. I understood the McGahee trade because you were going to lose him anyway but Spikes is a warrior and getting a 4th rounder or something like that for someone who pours his heart and soul into every game and practice just makes me sick to my stomach.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about anyone else out there but with all of these holes to fill, I think this is the most depressing off-season I can ever remember. The gloom and doom is here and I don't think any drafted player will help that. Let's face it people...The Buffalo Bills are YEARS away from even making the playoffs.

Trading Spikes is the nail in the coffin for me. I understood the McGahee trade because you were going to lose him anyway but Spikes is a warrior and getting a 4th rounder or something like that for someone who pours his heart and soul into every game and practice just makes me sick to my stomach.

Thanks for stopping by. Remember to roll out of the way so the back wheels of the bandwagon don't roll over you.

How can you guys honestly be optimistic? Who can we beat with all of these kids and no veterans at all? I love the Bills but this team has a ton of holes to fill you must admit.

If anything, I trade down because we need bodies at this point. Linebacker which has always been a team strength is just putrid to look at in terms of the depth chart if you take Spikes out of there.

I definitely felt more comfortable last year when we had ?'s at QB, WR, O-LINE !, TE, FB, DE, DT, SS, and FS. ;)

C'mon, be MORE dramatic. I can list several which pleased me less than this one.

1. The year we cut Bruce, Thurman and Andre.

2. Last year.

3. The year we lost PW and JJ.

One year our major FA signing was Chris V.

This offseason has not upset me all that much.

you and i are on the same page...... i just wish TKO never got injured in the first place... damned mike vick!!

But would you all agree that we are years away?

Can you remember a worse offseason?

Sorry, I must be out of my gourd b/c I am quite pleased with this off season. Nice pick-ups, question marks removed from the team, draft picks acquired, malcontents ejected (sorry, I love TKO, but he also qualifies a little bit as a malcontent - see last years comments about JP).

I will miss TKO, as well as you do. However, I will miss the 2004 TKO, not the 2007 version.

The same way I missed the Chris Spielman we signed and not the one we let go.

They say that anyone can find a friend on the internet? Not you. You would have been better off not even posting. I know it didnt waste your time, but it definitely wasted the time of the hundreds of good fans that will read this post. And it will definitely waste the bandwidth that SDS pays for on this site. The fact that you took the time to register a mere 2 weeks ago, only to post drivel like this says that any of your "real" friends have long since abandoned you, due to your pessimistic and pathetic attitude. But guess what? No one here likes you either. I guess you can take solace in the fact that a whiney little sniveler like you is finally getting some attention, be it good or bad. The best course of action would probably be to send a check to SDS covering the cost of the bandwidth you wasted, and never post again.

They say that anyone can find a friend on the internet? Not you. You would have been better off not even posting. I know it didnt waste your time, but it definitely wasted the time of the hundreds of good fans that will read this post. And it will definitely waste the bandwidth that SDS pays for on this site. The fact that you took the time to register a mere 2 weeks ago, only to post drivel like this says that any of your "real" friends have long since abandoned you, due to your pessimistic and pathetic attitude. But guess what? No one here likes you either. I guess you can take solace in the fact that a whiney little sniveler like you is finally getting some attention, be it good or bad. The best course of action would probably be to send a check to SDS covering the cost of the bandwidth you wasted, and never post again.

;)

I am NOT worthy.

:D