Depression setting in....

Fair enough.

More importantly though, that doesn't explain your perpetually changing icon ... I know I check in to the Wall just to see the latest creative knockoff.

...the best is yet to come, Lothar. Bob Dobbs will continue to morph.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your digital media skills are quite advanced. Careful--if your salary gets too high, the Marv ax may fall.... :worthy:

No...I steal all of these avatars. I have NO digital media skills...except for the ability to do research.

I don't know about anyone else out there but with all of these holes to fill, I think this is the most depressing off-season I can ever remember. The gloom and doom is here and I don't think any drafted player will help that. Let's face it people...The Buffalo Bills are YEARS away from even making the playoffs.

Can you think of a worse offseason in recent memory?

Trading Spikes is the nail in the coffin for me. I understood the McGahee trade because you were going to lose him anyway but Spikes is a warrior and getting a 4th rounder or something like that for someone who pours his heart and soul into every game and practice just makes me sick to my stomach.

Sometimes I get the feeling that some fans react to moves based on the jerseys they've bought.

Spikes was ordinary last year, and for his salary, age, and likelihood that he'll return to his 2005 form no better than 50%, I think this was a beautiful move. Fuggin GREAT. Besides, Spikes wasn't a great fit in the Tampa-2 system.

It's the system, folks. Wash, rinse, repeat.

And I think this offseason has been tremendous so far. We just got Darwin Walker for a QB we were probably going to cut anyway, and an expensive LB whose best days are most likely behind him. Sounds like a great deal to me.

Thanks for stopping by. Remember to roll out of the way so the back wheels of the bandwagon don't roll over you.

hahah you're hilarious

The guy posts his opinion on the offseason and because it doesn't agree with yours you resort to simple minded statements like the one above.

They say that anyone can find a friend on the internet? Not you. You would have been better off not even posting. I know it didnt waste your time, but it definitely wasted the time of the hundreds of good fans that will read this post. And it will definitely waste the bandwidth that SDS pays for on this site. The fact that you took the time to register a mere 2 weeks ago, only to post drivel like this says that any of your "real" friends have long since abandoned you, due to your pessimistic and pathetic attitude. But guess what? No one here likes you either. I guess you can take solace in the fact that a whiney little sniveler like you is finally getting some attention, be it good or bad. The best course of action would probably be to send a check to SDS covering the cost of the bandwidth you wasted, and never post again.
:wallbash::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::(:wallbash::wallbash:

hahah you're hilarious

The guy posts his opinion on the offseason and because it doesn't agree with yours you resort to simple minded statements like the one above.

Looks like I was right, and Lips was wrong. And it looks like you're still an idiot.

A win, win, win if you ask me. Darwin Walker is EXCELLENT value-wise for a damaged Spikes and a useless Holcomb.

Just heard the boys on Sirius say that the 2nd year after the Achilles injury is when TKO will be the same beast he always has been. Can someone please explain why we're trading him for a 4th , 5th or 6th?

Clements-too expensive-I get it.

London-wrong side of 30 and I understand a change

TKO-battler, smart, instinctive, playmaker....injured but looked to be getting back to form at the end last year

Holes-corner opposite McGee, nickel back, running back, DT for run stuffing, middle LB, fullback, tall wideout for goal line situations, OLB because I'd like to keep Crowell on the outside and I don't think Ellison is the answer-at the very least we need someone to challenge the very light Ellison

I think that's it...we don't even have enough draft picks to address this let alone have them be good enough to field a competitive squad.

You should tell the boys on sirius to go ask Sam Cowart if most people ever fully recover from that injury. Given Spikes age, I think he is going to be a shell of his former self, like he was last year.

I don't know about anyone else out there but with all of these holes to fill, I think this is the most depressing off-season I can ever remember. The gloom and doom is here and I don't think any drafted player will help that. Let's face it people...The Buffalo Bills are YEARS away from even making the playoffs.

Trading Spikes is the nail in the coffin for me. I understood the McGahee trade because you were going to lose him anyway but Spikes is a warrior and getting a 4th rounder or something like that for someone who pours his heart and soul into every game and practice just makes me sick to my stomach.

we missed you Rudy!

Maybe in person you are an ice person, but with the advantage of anonymity on this board, I have to say you are one fukn aszhole.

Thanks for stopping by and lose your password on the way out, moron

I stand by my statements and I feel the best example of a recovery from the Achilles injury isn't Cowart but it's Julian Peterson. He came back to form two years removed. Spikes will be a beast in Jim Johnson's Philly D. You mark my words.

And it does turn out I was right about the Holcomb move as well, I just didn't expect it to be the same deal.

It's just my opinion folks. There is no right or wrong answer here but in my opinion we are worse today than we are when the season ended.

I didn't remember my password.

By the way, how can anyone think this is a good deal if the draft pick is indeed a 7th rounder as is being speculated currently? I would have been more pleased with this deal if it was Spikes and Holcomb for Walker and a 3rd next year. Nothing less.