giants extend Eli

mead107

so five more years for the other manning. Eli Manning blows he's a sissy next to Peyton Manning Im not calling Peyton but Eli Blows

It really sucks to be compared to your brother...but, when you're hyped as a better QB athletically than the best in the league who happens to be your brother, the comparison's are going to come and it's tough to live up to them. Having said that, he should learn from how his brother prepares and conducts himself.

Well I hope I could find a ticket to see the bills squash eli is not a manning. and kick the g-men a.k.a. the gay-men's asses so i could rub it in all my giants friends face that will be sweet. for 4 years all ive been hearing eli is the best between him rivers roethlisberger and losman, the way i see it roethlisberger is the best between that group but he's a duesh bag i just want to punch him in his fat head, he sucks in those fat head commercials

Well I hope I could find a ticket to see the bills squash eli is not a manning. and kick the g-men a.k.a. the gay-men's asses so i could rub it in all my giants friends face that will be sweet. for 4 years all ive been hearing eli is the best between him rivers roethlisberger and losman, the way i see it roethlisberger is the best between that group but he's a duesh bag i just want to punch him in his fat head, he sucks in those fat head commercials

Ease off of the caffeine!! Although, I know what you mean. My Uncle and Cousin are obnoxious Giants fans...it made me really hate them as a kid!

lol, ben is FAR from the best QB of that class. he lucked out his first year and was a small part of a great team that already knew how to win.

eli has just been horrible. worse than JP in his first couple of years.

and Rivers got lucky that he has LT and all that talent around him.

this may come off as a homer assessment, but in my opinion, JP is becoming (and will become) the best QB from that class.

lol, ben is FAR from the best QB of that class. he lucked out his first year and was a small part of a great team that already knew how to win.

eli has just been horrible. worse than JP in his first couple of years.

and Rivers got lucky that he has LT and all that talent around him.

this may come off as a homer assessment, but in my opinion, JP is becoming (and will become) the best QB from that class.

Darn that Donahoe. Spawn of Satan he is....

oh please dont get me wrong. im pretty sure it was a "more luck than brains" pick
well you could say the samething about marv levy for taking mccargo. But we didn't give up to much to get mccargo, I like losman but i think we gave up way to much to get him, we gave up a 2nd 3rd and a 5th and 1st round the year after.

well you could say the samething about marv levy for taking mccargo. But we didn't give up to much to get mccargo, I like losman but i think we gave up way to much to get him, we gave up a 2nd 3rd and a 5th and 1st round the year after.

thats because TD was a negotiating GENIUS!! good ol poker-face Tom!

true but sure glad that he's no longer our gm. even though he didn't negotiate to well of his last year of his gm tenure speaking of tom donawhore does any one know where he went?

a. i was being sarcastic

b. who cares where he went as long as its no where near OBD

I would rather have JP than Eli (obviously, I think we are all in agreement about that now). I think we should lock up JP and Lee as early as possible. We know they are good, and they are only going to get more expensive. Aren't you all glad we locked up Peters before now? He would be a little more expensive right now, don't you think? Don't lock up mediocre players too quickly to bad deals, but guys you are pretty sure about should be locked up early, giving them some early security in return for giving us a discount under market value that we would get if waiting.

who else thinks it goes jp, rivers, eli/ben (both suck) for the qb class of 04?
don't over look losman that much i mean roethlesberger made it to the super bowl in his second season and won it, eli is at the bottom of the list though, i say its roethlisberger, rivers, losman, the womanning