People who actually do annoy you

The Big Cat

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actors, politicians, musicians that show support some cause, but are only there for the photo-op.

Oh wait a minute, that applies to all of them.

Actors and musicians who think their opinions about anything other than acting and music is relevant or interesting.

Anyone who is currently (or has recently been) on the Daily Show and isn't John Stewart or John Oliver.

I want to kill slap Samantha Bee and Rob Courdry made me crap myself when I saw his show on Fox and found out he could be less funny.

Needless to say, the true losers in all of this were my underpants and chair.

3. Customers at a convenience store who have 75 different Pick 3 and Pick 4 combinations to play, straight or box, and after waiting for these tools, they say oh, can I get some scratch offs...1-800-GAMBLER

This is a great one and if I may add...

The lotto addicts who get their tickets and then continue to tie up the cashier by checking that all of the tickets you gave them are correct.

:w00t: :w00t:

Anyone who is currently (or has recently been) on the Daily Show and isn't John Stewart or John Oliver.

I want to kill slap Samantha Bee and Rob Courdry made me crap myself when I saw his show on Fox and found out he could be less funny.

Needless to say, the true losers in all of this were my underpants and chair.

C'mon, they aren't that bad. I wish Rob Cordry would go back to the Daily Show, cause if I have to sit through one more Sunday night of 2 new episodes of his crap show, while they give us repeats of Family guy and no King of the Hill, I'm gonna be pissed

Samantha Bee is alright, I've seen much worse. John Oliver is good though, I will agree with that. And then of courese the greatest were Steven Colbert (tomorrow is Steven Colbert Day in Oshawa!) and Steve Carrell, the only 2 to become even more successful after being on the Daily Show.

My list

1. The population of the world

that is all

I don't like people and almost 99% of them annoy me. Especially famous people who get famous for doing nothing, or being the kid of a famous person

i.e. Paris Hilton, Kelly Osborne, Nicole Richie, Brooke Hogan, etc

This is one of the best topics we have ever had on this board.

Here's who I've got.

Madonna. I'm glad that others put her on the list. The most overrated entertainer of all time, IMO.

The Anti-Bush people. Get over yourselves! You can yell all you want, but until you have actual PROOF that the man has done all the things you people say he's done, SHUT THE :unsure: UP!!!!!

Harry Belafonte. :censored: YOU, you anti-american! Go move to Columbia so you can butt :censored: Hugo Chavez as much as you want!!!!!

Rosie O'Donnell. You do'nt agree with me so I will make fun of you. Nice.

Domino's Pizza. There is no way on Earth, that what they serve can be called pizza.

David Letterman. How does this guy have his own show?

Thats all for now, i'll have more once I remember them.

Hippies. I hate hippies. They weren't trying to save the world.. they were trying to get high & get laid..

and that's cool.. those are two of my favorite things..

but their "I'm better than you" attitude makes me sick.

Hippies. I hate hippies. They weren't trying to save the world.. they were trying to get high & get laid..

I feel the same way about those damned Zoot Suiters.

are we talking no baths and phish tours (not concerts, tours)?

or people who prefer peace to violence and have an intellectual platform to support it?

are we talking no baths and phish tours (not concerts, tours)?

or people who prefer peace to violence and have an intellectual platform to support it?

Sorry, I should have been more specific: Aging hippies, who talk about the good old days..

Last week, I went to a concert and got cornered by a guy in his late 40's or early 50's.. he spent a 1/2 hr telling me how bad today's music is because, it doesn't mean anything.. "music had a meaning, we cared about mankind, we were trying to save the world.." blah blah blah