Starters Next Season

Starters in bold, rookies italicized.

QB: JP Losman, Kelly Holcomb, Craig Nall

RB: Marshawn Lynch, Anthony Thomas, Free Agent pick up

FB: Brad Cieslak(Can switch from TE to FB or vice versa in packages)

WR: Lee Evans, Peerless Price, Josh Reed, Roscoe Parrish, Sam Akien, George Wilson

TE: Robert Royal, Kevin Everett, Draftee

LT: Jason Peters, Brad Butler, Terrence Pennington

LG: Derrick Dockery, Aaron Merz

C: Melvin Fowler, Duke Preston

RG: Josh Beekman, Langston Walker, Jason Whittle, Duke Preston

RT: Terrence Pennington, Brad Butler

RDE: Aaron Schobel, Anthony Hargrove

DT: Larry Tripplet, John McCargo, Kyle Williams, Draftee, Tim Anderson

LDE: Chris Kelsay, Ryan Denney, Anthony Hargrove

OLB: Takeo Spikes, Keith Ellison, Coy Wire, Mario Haggan

MLB: Angelo Crowell, John Digiorgio

CB: Ashton Youboty, Chris Houston*, Terrence McGee, Kiwaukee Thomas, Jabari Greer

SS: Donte Whitner, Free Agent pick up or Rookie, Jim Leonhard

FS: Ko Simpson, Jim Leonhard

K: Rian Lindell

P: Brian Moorman

*I believe we trade back into round one and either pick up Houston or Revis.

With this setup, the Bills have a great shot at contention with a young team. I do believe we draft Lynch. He is more than likely what Marv wants. If we trade back into the first round, we can get a quality CB who will sure up the other side. We pick up Beekman or another guard at some point. We don't draft a DT high because we drafted McCargo last year and lost a lot to get him. Crowell could be the future MLB for the Bills thus saving us a draft pick (Check the BB.com depth chart, he is already penciled in). Youboty is our guy. I put both Walker and Beekman in bold because of my inability at this particular time, due to exhaustion, able to distinguish a clear starter. Thoughts?

He gets cut. No but seriously, i've been working all night and i must have completely forgotten about him.

If, as you say, Youboty is our guy, why do we spend an additional pick to move up into the 1st round to obtain one? I'm assuming you have penciled in Youboty/Mcgee at the corners and Whitner/Simpson at safety, right? Greer and Thomas in the mix at nickel/depth.

You have in there, just not as a starter.

If, as you say, Youboty is our guy, why do we spend an additional pick to move up into the 1st round to obtain one? I'm assuming you have penciled in Youboty/Mcgee at the corners and Whitner/Simpson at safety, right? Greer and Thomas in the mix at nickel/depth.

We move up to take another corner because its not Youboty that i am worried about. Last year in camp they were saying that Youbty was turning heads left and right and looked like something special. My concern is with Terrence McGee. He's great at nickel back, but my god he can't cover premier receivers straight up.

We move up to take another corner because its not Youboty that i am worried about. Last year in camp they were saying that Youbty was turning heads left and right and looked like something special. My concern is with Terrence McGee. He's great at nickel back, but my god he can't cover premier receivers straight up.

I see. Maybe a Revis/Houston spells McGee. We entrusted the safety positions to two rookies, why not at corner. This coaching staff has had little issue, if any, awarding jobs to the youngsters. Maybe an already young secondary gets younger, with McGee/Greer/ Thomas pulling up the rear. All capable guys.

How many games did he dress for? Somehow he goes from not good enough to dress to being a starter in the NFL?

Starters in bold, rookies italicized.

RB: Marshawn Lynch, Anthony Thomas, Free Agent pick up

FB: Brad Cieslak(Can switch from TE to FB or vice versa in packages)

WR: Lee Evans, Peerless Price, Josh Reed, Roscoe Parrish, Sam Akien, George Wilson

TE: Robert Royal, Kevin Everett, Draftee

LT: Jason Peters, Brad Butler, Terrence Pennington

LG: Derrick Dockery, Aaron Merz

RG: Josh Beekman, Langston Walker, Jason Whittle, Duke Preston

RT: Terrence Pennington, Brad Butler

DT: Larry Tripplet, John McCargo, Kyle Williams, Draftee, Tim Anderson

CB: Ashton Youboty, Chris Houston*, Terrence McGee, Kiwaukee Thomas, Jabari Greer

SS: Donte Whitner, Free Agent pick up or Rookie, Jim Leonhard

*I believe we trade back into round one and either pick up Houston or Revis.

With this setup, the Bills have a great shot at contention with a young team. I do believe we draft Lynch. He is more than likely what Marv wants. If we trade back into the first round, we can get a quality CB who will sure up the other side. We pick up Beekman or another guard at some point. We don't draft a DT high because we drafted McCargo last year and lost a lot to get him. Crowell could be the future MLB for the Bills thus saving us a draft pick (Check the BB.com depth chart, he is already penciled in). Youboty is our guy. I put both Walker and Beekman in bold because of my inability at this particular time, due to exhaustion, able to distinguish a clear starter. Thoughts?

Interesting... Beekman's the Guard that put Patrick Willis on his ass in the Sr. Bowl. However, recently his ratings have fallen (he's not a high motor kinda guy). He should be there in the 3rd - 4th or perhaps even the 5th.

I think we'll be lucky to get three starters from this year's crop of rookies - at least at the beginning of the year.

However I think at least 5 picks will remain on the team.

He gets cut. No but seriously, i've been working all night and i must have completely forgotten about him.

Walker makes $5M/yr to be a back up guard? I don't think so.

I expect a rookie LB to be on the roster too. Possible that we use a frst day pick for a LB and not a guard.

I don't recall exactly but wasn't Youboty in camp all of two weeks (if that)?

RB: Anthony Thomas, Draft Pick Free Agent pick up

FB: dont know, dont care

WR: Lee Evans, Peerless Price, Roscoe Parrish, Josh Reed Sam Akien

TE: Robert Royal, Kevin Everett

LT: Jason Peters,

LG: Derrick Dockery

RG:Langston Walker, Jason Whittle

RT: Terrence Pennington, Jason Whittle

DT: Larry Tripplet, John McCargo, Kyle Williams, Tim Anderson

CB: Ashton Youboty, Terrence McGee, Kiwaukee Thomas, Jabari Greer

SS: Donte Whitner,

the only position i can say for sure that we will draft is RB and dout they will start (unless hes our 1st rounder). but there is still a chance we will trade for a RB.

But if you look at his list, he has 2 RG's in bold meaning they are both starters

Is Fairchild creating a new offence that lines 6 guys up on the o-line?

They should then without a doubt have the best o-line in History

yes i see..... hmmmmmm

we should just make peters tackle eligible on every play then imo

My O-line Prediction:

LT - Jason Peters

LG - Dockery

C - Fowler

RG - Brad Butler (the big surprise)

RT - Langston Walker

Well, its really not much of a prediction when you think about it.

Peters, Dockery, and Fowler are all the starters at those positions (unless injuries hit during TC or Pre Season)

Walker is starting, hes not getting that money to sit, the question is at what spot on the Right Side (By his contract numbers, it seems RT)

So really the only prediction is for RG, and yes that is quite a surprise

It is kind of like saying a black Head coach would win the Superbowl this year, its was gonna happen, just not sure which one

Well, its really not much of a prediction when you think about it.

Peters, Dockery, and Fowler are all the starters at those positions (unless injuries hit during TC or Pre Season)

Walker is starting, hes not getting that money to sit, the question is at what spot on the Right Side (By his contract numbers, it seems RT)

So really the only prediction is for RG, and yes that is quite a surprise

It is kind of like saying a black Head coach would win the Superbowl this year, its was gonna happen, just not sure which one

True - I agree, RG is really the only spot that is truly up for grabs- though he has Walker playing guard and Pennington still starting at tackle