Britney Spears is the anti-christ?

Tux of Borg

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21325065-2,00.html

Britney 'attempted rehab suicide'

March 05, 2007 01:00am

BRITNEY Spears has flipped her lid in rehab, trying to hang herself with a bedsheet after screaming "I am the anti-christ" to frightened staff.

She made the demonic cry after scrawling the devil's number "666" across her head.

Spears's manic behaviour has concerned relatives who once again fear for her safety, and has staff at the Promises Clinic in Malibu, California struggling to cope.

The former chart-topper's troubles have been revealed in Britain's News Of the World, which broke the exclusive story.

Within days of her suicidal behaviour, Spears - who was in and out of rehab before shaving her own head and later attacking a photographer's car with an umbrella - was begging estranged husband Kevin Federline not only for a reconciliation, but demanding she wanted to soon have another baby.

The ordeal began when she terrified staff by writing the number of the beast on her head and running around the clinic screaming, "I am the anti-christ!"

"The clinic people just didn't know what to do," a friend claimed.

The pop star then tried to hang herself with a bedsheet was but was found before she could hurt herself.

this is really a shame, I hope she gets the help she needs, no one deserves to live thier lives like this...hopefully she can work it out so she doesnt end up like ANS among others

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21325065-2,00.html

Britney 'attempted rehab suicide'

March 05, 2007 01:00am

BRITNEY Spears has flipped her lid in rehab, trying to hang herself with a bedsheet after screaming "I am the anti-christ" to frightened staff.

She made the demonic cry after scrawling the devil's number "666" across her head.

Spears's manic behaviour has concerned relatives who once again fear for her safety, and has staff at the Promises Clinic in Malibu, California struggling to cope.

The former chart-topper's troubles have been revealed in Britain's News Of the World, which broke the exclusive story.

Within days of her suicidal behaviour, Spears - who was in and out of rehab before shaving her own head and later attacking a photographer's car with an umbrella - was begging estranged husband Kevin Federline not only for a reconciliation, but demanding she wanted to soon have another baby.

The ordeal began when she terrified staff by writing the number of the beast on her head and running around the clinic screaming, "I am the anti-christ!"

"The clinic people just didn't know what to do," a friend claimed.

The pop star then tried to hang herself with a bedsheet was but was found before she could hurt herself.

this is really a shame, I hope she gets the help she needs, no one deserves to live thier lives like this...hopefully she can work it out so she doesnt end up like ANS among others

bothers me not at all

the world won't miss a beat without her around

though the luxury market economy might suffer a bit with one "star" missing to throw cash around

I really do feel for her. Unlike ANS like her style or not she made her own way. Anna was dealt a great hand in life being hot and also was lucky enough to run accross a desperate old man and swindle him for money. If she had just a little smarts she would have accepted a smaller deal from the old guys family and be on her way. But no. She had to go for the car and and managed to drag herself and her kid through the mud. Don't feel sorry for her at all.

This messed up chick is newsworthy how??

Because idiot drones by magazines with her cover on it and actually watch the news to see whats going to happens next. Thats why I dont watch the news or comment on it. What a waste of time and life.

I agree with you 100%....All of this hoopla is taking away from the really important thing in our lives...Anna Nicole Smith!

If Britney is the Anti-Christ, what does that make Anna Nicole? The False Prophet? :rolleyes: