Goodbye Nate...

udonkey

Yah it really sucks that we can't afford him...good luck to Nate but he had better hope he doesn't have to cover Lee in a future game!

Go Bills!

They can afford him...they're choosing to not spend the money it will take to re-sign him. Big diference. Buh-bye, Nate. Nick Harper, are you still up?

What f'ing ever.

I've been there for the Bills my entire life. If these kind of guys just want to play for the big bucks, well then f 'em.

I learned my lesson way back when on a different deffensive back called Nate.

Nate Odomes that is.

Heck, he was one of my favorite players from the glory days, but decided to go to Seattle for bigger dough. Does anyone remember what happened to him after he left here?

I could give a rats ass for Mr Nate Clements if he leaves. If he stays, thats another story. Its a cheeseball thing to say, but I root for the name (logo) on the front of the jersey not the name on the back.

Its this kinda sheet that makes it harder and harder to be a fan of American sports.

I could give a rats ass for Mr Nate Clements if he leaves. If he stays, thats another story. Its a cheeseball thing to say, but I root for the name (logo) on the front of the jersey not the name on the back.

Its this kinda sheet that makes it harder and harder to be a fan of American sports.

Not a cheesy sentiment at all, IMO as well.

I was a big Antoine Winfield fan, but not when he's a Viking. Now I'm stuck with ol' 26's jersey, which I never wear.

So good luck to Nate Clements, but don't let the door hit you in the ass, eh?

How are things going there, Kiwi? You picked a beautiful corner of the world.

He is gone....

I am consoling myself to the fact that he will probably bomb wherever he goes once he gets his fat contract

My thoughts exactly. Once he gets that first fat check, his football brain is goin to shrink. He can be a dominant player if he wants to, but I think the $$ is going to affect his play in the future.

They can afford him...they're choosing to not spend the money it will take to re-sign him. Big diference. Buh-bye, Nate. Nick Harper, are you still up?

That's so sad. Now our defense will be even worse. McGee is now our #1!!! :(

We may score more points this year but we won't keep leads for long. I don't think we win 5 games this year.

well whatever makes you feel better knowing we're losing a top 5 corner and having mcgee as our #1 corner :(

You are dead on with that one, it kind of befuddles me as to how people think that the Bills are going to improve this year with McGee playing in the 1 spot.

You are dead on with that one, it kind of befuddles me as to how people think that the Bills are going to improve this year with McGee playing in the 1 spot.

Maybe because we will improve in other areas such as QB, LT, and perhaps even DE (with Kelsay and Denney being in their prime)? Or, is CB in a cover-2 more important?

Maybe because we will improve in other areas such as QB, LT, and perhaps even DE (with Kelsay and Denney being in their prime)? Or, is CB in a cover-2 more important?

No offense, because I think you're one of the better posters on here, but the offense would have to take one huge step up from the sh-- they've produced lately bottom half in every statistical catagory the past few seaso passing and rushing and points scored, redzone offense, plays over 40 yards I believe we were 31st in the catagory behind only oakland.

As far as Kelsay and Denney go. They're a nice 1-2 rotational duo. However I'd expect a little bit more then 29 career sacks and 10 years worth of nfl experience between them to offset the loss of again someone who is arguably a top 5 corner. Ryan Denney will be 30 in June expecting him to improve much beyond what he's produced thus far is questionable. I think the biggest asset denney gives is his size.

Kelsay meanwhile has improved every season so far, but no one will mistake him for any of the pass rushers of other cover 2 teams, and as much as you and some of the other posters may like the trio the only legit pass rushing threat remains schobel. No one fears kelsay/denney the way they probably do robert mathis, or alex brown/mark anderson. Adding a legit pass rusher should definitely not be overlooked just because we re-signed kelsay, and neither should it be over looked the talent we're losing in Nate.

No offense, because I think you're one of the better posters on here, but the offense would have to take one huge step up from the sh-- they've produced lately bottom half in every statistical catagory the past few seaso passing and rushing and points scored, redzone offense, plays over 40 yards I believe we were 31st in the catagory behind only oakland.

Not at all. :(

The Bills entered the season with a sub-par Gandy at LT. JP was something of a mess coming into the year as well. All of a sudden, JP matured, Peters was at LT and Evavns was catching bombs. All of these three are young kids who should only get better.

I am NOT saying that there isn't a long way to go, but those 3 are potential stars. If we devote early resources to blocking and shore up the middle, the team really should get better. If not, it will be another sad, frustrating season.

What f'ing ever.

I've been there for the Bills my entire life. If these kind of guys just want to play for the big bucks, well then f 'em.

Nate Odomes that is.

Heck, he was one of my favorite players from the glory days, but decided to go to Seattle for bigger dough. Does anyone remember what happened to him after he left here?

I could not have said it better myself!

I concur. If they don't want to be here, send them packing, or let them leave, and find someone that DOES want to play in front of the best fans in the NFL.

GO BILLS, and GO MARV!

What f'ing ever.

Nate Odomes that is.

Nate Odomes. Yeah, Nate Odomes. Signed a free agent contract with Seattle. Tore his medial collateral ligament in a charity pickup up basket ball game. Yeah, basket ball. June 12, 1994. Partly cloudy, 67 degrees. Yeah 67 degrees. Judge Wapner is on now.

l

I will miss you bro!!!!! Good luck out there on the West Coast!!!!! You were a true playmaker, & I have always defended some of your lapses here.

It will not be the same watching Miami games, because you OWNED them!!!!! :wallbash::worthy:

You do not realize all of the rookie cards that I bought after you were drafted. Hopefully some SF saps have some $$ and will be interested in them

My only regret, is that I bought your authentic jersey and I would like a refund for my $240!!!!!!!!!! :devil::wallbash:

What f'ing ever.

Nate Odomes that is.

Awesome and how it should be..loved ya while you were here...now break a leg.

I will miss you bro!!!!! Good luck out there on the West Coast!!!!! You were a true playmaker, & I have always defended some of your lapses here.

It will not be the same watching Miami games, because you OWNED them!!!!! :devil::wallbash:

Indeed. I'll never forget even though we lost this game in 2003 Nate Clements running across the field and picking off a jay fiedler pass intended for chris chambers who was actualy being covered by winfield. Clements left his man and jetted across the field to pick off the pass and if memory serves actually returned it for a td. It came right after pierson prieliou (sp?) picked off a pass but was overturned and the very next play nate took it to the house.

The Spine buster on eric parker in the chargers game this year was also pretty f'n sweet. Guy was a beast here not many corners had a knack for causing fumbles like he did. Good Luck to Nate and sad he couldn't stay but happy that he got his pay day none the less. Goodbye Playmaker keep doin what you do :wallbash:

What f'ing ever.

Nate Odomes that is.

same feeling here a bit i am brain dead right now but i remember feeling the same way when we lost our cornerback to the colts in the 90's?