The Official WE ARE NOT TRADING WILLIS THREAD!

Im getting sick and tired of hearing about how we should trade willis and get a draft pick for him. All he said was Toronto is a great city it would be nice if the Bills played there..... so what He didnt bash Buffalo he praised Toronto OMG!!!

NEWSFLASH : It is not easy to find a replacement running back, look at the texans and the jets their guy goes down and they have nothing, no running game at all.

Now i don't love Willis personally i think he jumps around too much but has had 1000 yrd seasons every year (i include this year because he missed three games and only need like like 30 yrds or something) There is no reason to make another Hole that needs to be filled through the draft or FA This team is building to become a contender, Willis is a part of the foundation, he will be here next year and i believe the year after that. Enough of this Trade him crap hes a good back not great but not many are.

Im getting sick and tired of hearing about how we should trade willis and get a draft pick for him. All he said was Toronto is a great city it would be nice if the Bills played there..... so what He didnt bash Buffalo he praised Toronto OMG!!!

NEWSFLASH : It is not easy to find a replacement running back, look at the texans and the jets their guy goes down and they have nothing, no running game at all.

Now i don't love Willis personally i think he jumps around too much but has had 1000 yrd seasons every year (i include this year because he missed three games and only need like like 30 yrds or something) There is no reason to make another Hole that needs to be filled through the draft or FA This team is building to become a contender, Willis is a part of the foundation, he will be here next year and i believe the year after that. Enough of this Trade him crap hes a good back not great but not many are.

well for the jets i will say leon washigton was pretty solid as a rookie but i agree willis is going nowhere, until its contract time.

They won't get equal value of him. I think people want him traded because they feel he might not even want to resign here and something is better than nothing. Fans, esp. in Buffalo, have little room for guys they feel, even a little, don't want to live or play here. Being a Buffalo fans means sometimes defending the city and team against haters. I think Willis really does not hate Buffalo or wants the team to move, but I think he might just want a warmer location. Remember He is from and still lives in Miami. From his comments about there not being much to do in Buffalo, I read them as him being homesick and missing the party times he had at UM.

He's gonna be traded for draft picks.

See this is why i get mad, says who? When has marv ever said "we will look to upgrade our RB sitiuation" He said lines i recall but no RB. he will be here next year and dont forget he asked for an extension at the end of the year, id waiting for the bills to lock willis up long term, Right before the draft i promise you

See this is why i get mad, says who? When has marv ever said "we will look to upgrade our RB sitiuation" He said lines i recall but no RB. he will be here next year and dont forget he asked for an extension at the end of the year, id waiting for the bills to lock willis up long term, Right before the draft i promise you

Back it up with something substantial ... otherwise you simply come off as a moron.

Ok fine. Willis is not as good as he's been these past 2 seasons. We've seen that the A-Train can be better than Willis expecially when he filled in for Willis when he was injured. Thomas looks a lot faster than Willis does and also seems to run with more power. I believe that during the time Willis was injured most people here as far as I can recall wanted to see Thomas in instead of Willis, I think because we all knew he was a better runner and he showed why.

daquixers_is_back you always like to argue with me about the most usual things. I like a challenge. :wallbash:

Ok fine. Willis is not as good as he's been these past 2 seasons. We've seen that the A-Train can be better than Willis expecially when he filled in for Willis when he was injured. Thomas looks a lot faster than Willis does and also seems to run with more power. I believe that during the time Willis was injured most people here as far as I can recall wanted to see Thomas in instead of Willis, I think because we all knew he was a better runner and he showed why.

daquixers_is_back you always like to argue with me about the most usual things. I like a challenge. :wallbash:

You forgot to mention the fact that those games that Anthony did exceptionally way in was against Indianapolis, Houston, Green Bay and the New York Jets. All of which were horrid run-stopping teams.

Ah, the moronic A-Train is better than Willis argument..............you gotta love it. :wallbash:

Anyone who watched all the games & thinks A-Train is even in the same league as Willis either wasn't paying attention or needs to see a good eye doctor ASAP. Thomas is a fair backup & nothing more. Willis can start for a lot of teams.

I'm sick and tired of waiting for Willis "The Dancing Machine" McGahee live up to what Bills fans were sold on when he became "100%". So he's going to be 100% in 2007? Is he 100% and the best he can do is a 900 something yard season? I'm done waiting and hope the Bills can get some value for him in terms of a draft pick. Call me names all you want, I've had it with him. It was too frustrating watching him try to gain yards last season.

Actually, Marv did say that another running back would be braught in, although he never said that Willis would be moved...it was in his epic press conference from last Friday. If you want to hear it, go to the GR55 audio vault...

He's gonna be traded for draft picks.

What do you think those draft picks would be, a 5th and a 7th? I would be floored if a team offered a 2nd rounder and even then I wouldn't want the trade.

I hope our off season priority is addressing the lines, not getting an extra 2nd rounder and then having to replace Willis with valuable cap space or draft picks. I do not think A-Train is a capable full time RB, but I know Willis is. Granted Willis never turned out to be the top tier back we all hoped for but he is a quality starting back on most NFL teams.

I hope the Bills let Willis play out his contract and pick up some OGs and DTs with the higher draft picks and free agency. If the Bills don't re-sign Willis after 2007 then we address the position then.

.....bills to lock willis up long term, Right before the draft i promise you

Say "Hello" to your new signature LOL

I am one cup of coffee away from starting the

"The Official We ARE Trading Willis Thread".

But let me try to talk some sense into all of you 1st.

He would not be a starter on NE, Jax, or IND; not even the BACKUP for those three teams!

Willis has JP and the OL to use as a scapegoat.

How many times did he get tackled from BEHIND when he should have busted the play for a TD?

What about "Third and One" anyone?

If anyone would be crazy enough to trade Willis for a 1st round pick, I would do it in a second. Use the A-train for the season, slowly break the 1st rounder (RB used on the second 1st rounder) in, and let this team jell and mature for next season.

RB WILL be a problem sooner or later; lets take care of this mess Now!

..... All he said was Toronto is a great city it would be nice if the Bills played there..... so what He didnt bash Buffalo he praised Toronto OMG!!!

It's kinda like this:

You and your wife have been married for a few years; after she nurses you from a serious auto accident. A relative drops by and asks you what do you think of that blonde nieghbor?

You say that you would enjoy being her husband because she's great and fun, plus there's nothing to do with your present wife.

You didn't bash your wife, but praised your blond nieghbour. Those of you that have had serious relationships, realize that the honeymoon is over!

The honeymoon with willis is over. Ship him out on the first bus load of strippers, heading out of Buffalo.

1. The Toronto comment isn't the only thing Wilis has said for everyone to come to the conculsion that he's a complete moron.

2. 1000 yards is NOTHING in today's NFL, Shaud Williams could have ran for 1000 being the feature back.

3. Let's talk WM's skill in all facets of the RB posiiton. He's below-average to terrible when you factor everything in.

You promise we'll extend him before the draft? You're on some drugs buddy, there is absolutely no chance Levy will extend him. Trade him, maybe, extend, no way.