Brady baby momma

JoeF

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Tom will do the right thing and marry that hag. :rolleyes: I'm sure it would be cheaper in the long run.

Do you think the Patriots fan board is full of posts right now demanding that Brady be traded because of his inability to have unprotected sex? Obviously having a baby mamma means he can't play football good anymore. I mean we've got about 4,000 posts saying that about Willis right? :devil:

Do you think the Patriots fan board is full of posts right now demanding that Brady be traded because of his inability to have unprotected sex? Obviously having a baby mamma means he can't play football good anymore. I mean we've got about 4,000 posts saying that about Willis right? :rolleyes:

The score card reads Willis 3, Brady 1.

Perfect.

So if she's 3 months pregnant, she'll probably deliver during the week of August 27th, just in time for the start of the regular season. Will Tommy remember all his plays while the momma he dumped is breast feeding his out-of-wedlock kid? Bill Bellychuck needed this like he needed a hole in the head. Excellent.

Obviously having a baby mamma means he can't play football good anymore. I mean we've got about 4,000 posts saying that about Willis right? :rolleyes:

With the exception of games against the Jets, when does Willis play good football? MY problem with Willis has nothing to do with his offspring and everything to do with how he performs on Sundays.

They broke up--but Tom apparently left a legacy...

http://wbztv.com/local/local_story_049131118.html

Wonder what Bruschi thinks of this--time for confession Tommy boy--good thing you can go right to the supreme being to get your penance..

Superbowl winners dont need confession and they dont go to hell because they have caused too much happiness for people.

With the exception of games against the Jets, when does Willis play good football? MY problem with Willis has nothing to do with his offspring and everything to do with how he performs on Sundays.

yeah, but unfortunatley, rational fans that can stay focused on the real cause for concern like yourself, seem to be in the minority...

They broke up--but Tom apparently left a legacy...

http://wbztv.com/local/local_story_049131118.html

Wonder what Bruschi thinks of this--time for confession Tommy boy--good thing you can go right to the supreme being to get your penance..

And people try to tell me my posts are pointless. From now on they get pointed to this thread.