Howard Stern engaged

Benjamin Franklin

Umm, guys...if you are referring to the radio personality Howard Stern, then yes, he is now reportedly engaged to his longtime girlfriend Beth Ostrosky.

Many media outlets have erroneously linked the "real" Howard Stern to Anna Nicole Smith's longtime attorney and the alleged father of her child, Howard K. Stern.

I'm not a fan but I heard some people talking about it.

So I guess it's really taken him a long time to get over his "true love" Anna Nicole's death. What a prick. I'm sure he's just putting the baby's needs first.

This is why pop culture shouldn't be reported. It's infuriating to hear what this !@#$s do.

This is a joke right??!! Your not really confused, but simply making a joke?

The Howard Stern that is engaged is the RADIO Howard Stern, not Howard K. Stern, the money grubbing lawyer trying to take Anna Nicole Smith's money.

This is a joke right??!! Your not really confused, but simply making a joke?

The Howard Stern that is engaged is the RADIO Howard Stern, not Howard K. Stern, the money grubbing lawyer trying to take Anna Nicole Smith's money.

So, you're saying that there are two Howard Sterns? Do both have hordes of retards at their beck and call?

I'm not a fan but I heard some people talking about it.

So I guess it's really taken him a long time to get over his "true love" Anna Nicole's death. What a prick. I'm sure he's just putting the baby's needs first.

This is why pop culture shouldn't be reported. It's infuriating to hear what this !@#$s do.

I'm sure this is a joke. Either way, the original Howard Stern's head would explode if he ever read this thread.

This should help clear things up...Shock jock says he's engaged

Umm, guys...if you are referring to the radio personality Howard Stern, then yes, he is now reportedly engaged to his longtime girlfriend Beth Ostrosky.

Many media outlets have erroneously linked the "real" Howard Stern to Anna Nicole Smith's longtime attorney and the alleged father of her child, Howard K. Stern.

I was referring to Howard K. Stern...I've seen two reports now saying he's the one engaged.

Not that it's important at all...I just didn't want to pass up a Larry Birkhead joke...

Do both have hordes of retards at their beck and call?

Look. Let's not turn this into a bashing of the radio personality. It seems no one can come here and mention Stern without a bunch of idiots talking about what a worthless, moronic, one-trick-pony piece of crap he is.

It's simple, if you don't like him or don't like people talking about him, then just ignore them all, okay? But let's stop bashing Stern, the radio guy, because he's really, really fun in a monkey-smelling-the-finger-he-just-pulled-out-of-his-ass kind of way. He's hysterical. He's a genius. And if you bash him, you just don't understand how predictable you are.

Look. Let's not turn this into a bashing of the radio personality. It seems no one can come here and mention Stern without a bunch of idiots talking about what a worthless, moronic, one-trick-pony piece of crap he is.

It's simple, if you don't like him or don't like people talking about him, then just ignore them all, okay? But let's stop bashing Stern, the radio guy, because he's really, really fun in a monkey-smelling-the-finger-he-just-pulled-out-of-his-ass kind of way. He's hysterical. He's a genius. And if you bash him, you just don't understand how predictable you are.

I think he's hysterical, too. And always liked him. That does not, however, negate the fact that he has hordes of retards at his beck and call. In fact, you're pretty funny yourself, and you have half a horde of retards at your beck and call.

I agree with all of the above, but I think the original post might've been referring to the Wack Pack.

here here, if he isnt your cup of tea, stay away, personally I love the sophomoric humor, the same way i like the 3 stooges, I don't have to think about it for it to be funny...do I think the way he "denigrates" people is funny, in an odd sort of way yes, but i do not treat said people or others that way, i am just able to laugh at that style of humor...I also still think polish jokes are still funny. I also realize that stern is 200% and act...I am certain he neither believes what he says or acts as he says, he is an entertainer and he is playing that part...can this type of humor turn ugly..sure if people take it seriously...but I don't...it is a comedy routine and for that reason and that reason alone, I like it and am a fan. taste is an indidual thing...some here hate stern, but love the chapelle show, me I love stern and not so much the chapelle show...k someone else's turn on the soap box...

Damn, you're cranky today. :wallbash:

What, she kicked you out of bed last night? :blink: