DIIIIIIIIIING

udonkey

Why in the world is he put at risk???!!! He's one of our best weapons. I can't stand that criminal Taylor, him and all those other parolees from the U. I would love to see someone kick his a$$.

Didn't see it...

Did I hear that it was on a FAKE punt? Why put the punter (of all players) in danger? IT'S THAT DIRT BAG BELLECHICK!

Everyone say hello to broad, sweeping generalizations. :(

There really is no generalization made in the sentence you quoted. He technically says he cannot stand Taylor or the parolees. It does not say that all Miami players are parolees, just that he cannot stand those who are.

The Pro Bowl is such a waste. Stop playing that stupid game before someone really gets hurt. I stopped watching after Brees and C Johnson got hurt and would have had a heart attach if I saw the Moorman hit.

The game is a farce being played mostly at a speed and rules designed to protect the stars against injury. First, most of these guys haven't played in over a month. Then you have these ego idiots that take a low shot on the QB or blast a skinny punter when it is not necessary. The game is dumb. Give the boys the recognition and a car or trip to Hawaii for vacation only.

I will not miss this game, as much as I like seeing my Bills play, kill the game before someone gets seriously injured.

Was Schobel involved in anything? Put in at running back or something.

Schobel was the clear defensive leader.

He sacked Romo and got six tackles.

Defense

T-A SCK INT FF

A. Schobel 6-0 1.0 0 0

J. Henderson 4-1 0.0 0 0

C. McAlister 4-0 0.0 0 0

S. Merriman 4-0 0.0 0 1

T. Polamalu 4-0 0.0 0 0

T. Suggs 4-0 1.0 0 0

Z. Thomas 4-0 0.0 0 0

E. Reed 3-0 0.0 2 0

J. Williams 3-1 1.0 0 0

C. Bailey 2-0 0.0 0 0

J. Miller 2-0 0.0 0 0

J. Taylor 2-0 0.0 0 0

A. Thomas 2-1 0.0 0 0

D. Burgess 1-0 1.0 0 0

C. Hampton 1-0 0.0 0 0

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/gamecenter/l...0070210_NFC@AFC

I guess I'm out in left field on this one. Seems to me that if Moorman did not get back up, Taylor would have been criminalized for making a hit like that on a punter in an exhibition game when he could have just tackled him. Because Moorman did get up it's highlight reel material. Doesn't take away from the fact that Taylor is a complete bush-league a-hole for doing that, and Moorman is a true Pro-Bowler for how he handled it. Jauron and co. have a long offseason. I hope in their little bit of free time, they develop plans for returning the favor on both Bellichek's punter and Taylor (Redskins on the upcoming schedule). Paybacks are hell, they better be there for both these people. I'll gladly have us take a 15-yarder in each game to deliver the message.

I guess I'm in the minority here but I loved it. I loved that Taylor brings the wood no matter what. If it was on the NFC's punter, none of us would care. It's still football and was probably the highlight of the game.

That said, I love the Moorman bounced up and congratulated Taylor. It shows he's a class guy and one badd @ss punter. Dude is easily probably the most respected punter in football.

Doesn't take away from the fact that Taylor is a complete bush-league a-hole for doing that

If the guy doing the hitting had been a Bill, this place would be goin' apesh-- over what a great smackdown it was. Its not flag football, even if it's an All-Star game.

after watching the video, that wasnt NEEEEARLY as bad of a hit as everyone says, or it couldve been.

Taylor is a BIG STRONG BOY and had a good run and really just hit 160lb Moorman with a strong forearm shiver. he COULDVE driven thru moorman, but instead just ran up and gave him a good pop. nothing major. it just looked like a big time hit since Moorman is a smaller dude and didnt know how to ready himself to absorb that blow.

nothing to get mad at Taylor for. i do agree the Belichik wouldnt have ran that play with HIS guy, but i hate BB already so it doesnt really change much.

If the guy doing the hitting had been a Bill, this place would be goin' apesh-- over what a great smackdown it was. Its not flag football, even if it's an All-Star game.

I doubt it. Most people here are fairly even in their condemation of showboating and cheap shots.

with no smileys i cant tell if youre being serious! :(

but there was no showboating by taylors part and nothing cheap about it.

I don't agree. The hit was clean, but inappropriate for a "Pro-Bowl" and how can you not say he was showboating when he hopped up and proceeded to dance around for minutes afterwards?

I doubt it. Most people here are fairly even in their condemation of showboating and cheap shots.

Cheap's in the eye of the beholder.

I remember a few Pro Bowls Bruce played in where he was going full out against guys playing at "Pro Bowl" speed. Too bad TSW wasn't around back then so we could've read all the 'atta boy's that would've been posted.

I don't agree. The hit was clean, but inappropriate for a "Pro-Bowl" and how can you not say he was showboating when he hopped up and proceeded to dance around for minutes afterwards?

he doesnt "dance around" he gets up, gets some congrats from his team mates and runs off the field. and how can you say a hit is "inappropriate for a Pro-Bowl"??? this isnt flag football. watch the video again, on the replay especially, Taylor hits him with a shoulder and mostly a forearm. he didnt go in and spear him. you guys are over-sensitive.

he had a clear run at Moorman. if he really lowered the boom on him, theres NO WAY Brian is able to hop up like that.

Bellichek is an a-hole. He will do anything to gain an advanage on a team...even sending the division rival's punter on a fake punt in an all star game. BB is a sick man. You know he called hoping something like that hit would happen. He was hoping that Moorman would get jacked up so that one of the Bills best special teamers might not be on the field against the Pats next season. The guy is twisted.