Christina Aguilara...cooks naked

inkman

how is she a skank? I guess I must not know the "proper" definition of the word "skank", to me she is a pretty darned good looking lady, with a very nice body and a kick ass singing voice who likes to keep re-inventing herself to stay current. But hey thats just me, I do not get to date FHM quality girls like alot of the rest of the guys here on the board...

No thank you...she's a skank.

Wow, five responses in a row. Personal record for me.

She and Paris Hilton probably have the same social diseases. I've heard a lot of stuff about Christina's, um, extracurricular activities.

On the other hand, Christina is pretty (prettier than Paris anyway...ugh!). That photo in the last post reminds me of someone holding coconuts against their chest. However, she is too skinny. And apparently, I must prefer dark-haired beauties...after all, I married one. And most of my babe posts seem to be brunettes. Perhaps that's just my personal taste.

But just remember, for every hottie out there, no matter how good she looks or how great she is in bed, someone, somewhere, is tired of her crap. :thumbsup:

But hey thats just me, I do not get to date FHM quality girls like alot of the rest of the guys here on the board...

You didn't get that part of the membership kit? Jeez, the cost cutting around here is killing the perks...

Most of you know how I feel about celebrities. Why should we give two rats asses about what she wears when she cooks. This is entertaining how? People really need to get a grip with realilty and what's important. The only cook's wardrobe I'm concerned about is the one who cooked my filet mignon lastnight.

Most of you know how I feel about celebrities. Why should we give two rats asses about what she wears when she cooks. This is entertaining how? People really need to get a grip with realilty and what's important. The only cook's wardrobe I'm concerned about is the one who cooked my filet mignon lastnight.

I'd rather know Aguilera's menstral cycle than anything about Paris Hilton. Or the tools she hangs out with in Hollywood.