24 - Who's Hotter

stevewin

Who's Hotter?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Michelle or Natalie?

• Michelle
    • Natalie

I voted Michelle. I love plain looking, curvy girls whos beauty is subtle. Michelle is very beautiful, a red head, and looks Irish/Scottish. I love Irish/Scottish girls! I also love Italian, Czech, Polish, Japanese, Venezuelan, Indian, Egyptian, Russian, Swedish, Brazilian, Australian, Hungarian, Malta, etc girls!

BTW I dont watch much TV- who is Michelle and Natalie?

Nina.

She was one evil B word, but she was easy on the eyes. She tried to steal classified CTU files, but she ended up stealing my heart. And killing Teri.

Oh, and I voted for Michelle in your pathetic, Nina-less poll.

Nina was alright. She was like the girl on Seinfeld who only looked good in different shades of light. But I understand Jack cheating on Teri with Nina. Next to Teri Bauer, even Karen Hayes looks good.

And is anyone noticing the Jack chick count. So he's a ladies man as well?

Nina.

She was one evil B word, but she was easy on the eyes. She tried to steal classified CTU files, but she ended up stealing my heart. And killing Teri.

Oh, and I voted for Michelle in your pathetic, Nina-less poll.

I have no idea who these chicks are but I would've voted for the nina chick if she was included but since she wasn't natalie gets the vote.

Nadia/Natalie or whatever the heck her name is. :wacko:

I've seen her character referred to as Nadia "Natalie" Yassir. Think the Nadia name is sticking more now since her 'heritage' is being played more

I've seen her character referred to as Nadia "Natalie" Yassir. Think the Nadia name is sticking more now since her 'heritage' is being played more

You might be right, but I thought it was Natalia. But like B-Mike said, who cares, she's still hot...