Colts vs. Patriots

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BE CAREFUL!

If you post that the reason the Patriots win is luck - someone will call you retarded. Worse, when we have evidence like we just saw, they will tell you that you are not allowed to see what u just saw or think what you think - again, unless you want to be called retarded. :nana:

The Pats are obviously very good.... but they are lucky as hell too.

"Just give it to them" Lucky. ;)

Personally I'm loving this. Peyton choking in big games all through college (Gators) and Bowl games and then numerous NFL playoff games....is the best running current sports saga in American sports.. imo. This is hilarious. Who cares if NE wins another SB? They already have 3....the damage is done. I'd rather see them or the Bears win it over Indy any day.

Personally I'm loving this. Peyton choking in big games all through college (Gators) and Bowl games and then numerous NFL playoff games....is the best running current sports saga in American sports.. imo. This is hilarious. Who cares if NE wins another SB? They already have 3....the damage is done. I'd rather see them or the Bears win it over Indy any day.

Yeah, im sure red sox fans would conceed a WS championship to the yankees too

Well that was a fun game. Glad we were able to get all fired up for about ten minutes before the Colts imploded as usual.

Yeah I was kinda worried the game might run late and conflict with the new Battlestar Galactica tonite. Right now it looks like I won't have to miss any of BSG

Yeah, im sure red sox fans would conceed a WS championship to the yankees too

Are you comparing the Bills-Patriots to Red Sox-Yankees?

A rivalry has to be 2-sided, and unfortunately, ours with the Pats is not. Far from it. That statement is laughable.

Are you comparing the Bills-Patriots to Red Sox-Yankees?

A rivalry has to be 2-sided, and unfortunately, ours with the Pats is not. Far from it. That statement is laughable.

I believe it was more of a "it's never over til it's over" analogy. As in, the Sox didn't give up when they were down 3 games to 0.