Help me with my homework

I was talking with a former N.Y.er who now works for Magic Hat Brewing in Burlington VT. She is in the heart of Pats land and is sick, sick and tired of Brady is God crap. She asked for help for a list that she can post at work why Tom Brady is not God to rub it in the noses of ALL her Pats co-workers.

Don Mattingly thought that in the movie of his life story he would be portrayed by Peter Selleck, but they cast Bill Murray instead.

In the same way, Brady thinks he looks like Matt Damon. Any luck and they'll pick this guy to play him on the silver screen.

I was talking with a former N.Y.er who now works for Magic Hat Brewing in Burlington VT. She is in the heart of Pats land and is sick, sick and tired of Brady is God crap. She asked for help for a list that she can post at work why Tom Brady is not God to rub it in the noses of ALL her Pats co-workers.

System offenses like the West Coast don't require a Quarterback to have great skills- the System actually diminishes the requirements for the Quarterback and masks the deficiencies in their game. It's hardly any different than trying to argue Tiki Barber as the best RB in football- there are some measures that allow a small RB to look good on paper, but the truth is that Tiki simply can't play all the situations a guy like Jim Brown did. It's no mystery for homers in Patsy land to fawn over Mr. INT in any situation he sees the least bit of pressure, but any football fan who thinks Brady is the equal of John Elway is a fool. Brady's not even the best System QB in history- nor is he the best QB in the league today.

Don Mattingly thought that in the movie of his life story he would be portrayed by Peter Selleck, but they cast Bill Murray instead.

In the same way, Brady thinks he looks like Matt Damon. Any luck and they'll pick this guy to play him on the silver screen.

To get back on track Tom Brady is not God because Matt Damon can only portray angels (see Dogma) and therefore if Tom Brady was God he'd be portrayed by Alanis Morissette or Morgan Freeman (see Bruce Almighty).

I spent Tuesday through Friday in Boston on business this week....supremely confident about tomorrow's game is the way I would portray the home crowd.

If Tom Brady were God -- he would be suffering instead of triumphing...Bills fans are closer to God..we are like Jesus, we have been traveling up Calvary since 1966

If you subscribe to a polytheistic religion they can both be gods - I bet in parts of Asia they are.

Funny you should mention Asia. Since the Pats are playing in China next year (preseason?), look at what you can buy in the Pro Shop now...