24 Season Six Discussion Thread

Exactly. I even let out the obligitory "ah <_<' when they start putting the clock up at the bottom of the screen near the end of the show. Heaven forbid TiVo misses "scenes from next week's all new 24.' My wife is the same way with it. I work with a bunch of computer guys and a good number of them are anti-24 because some of the technical jargon isn't dead on. Who cares? They're missing a hell of a show. Turn off the geek switch for an hour a week!

- Jeff

lol, that's a shame that they can't see past the imperfections....I know I've seen a few problems with the ER show since I'm in the medical field, but I couldn't even tell you what they were now. I don't know why people want to be so critical of entertainment sometimes, but to each their own. All I know is that this is a good fuggin show and it goes above and beyond every single episode!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, that's a shame that they can't see past the imperfections....I know I've seen a few problems with the ER show since I'm in the medical field, but I couldn't even tell you what they were now. I don't know why people want to be so critical of entertainment sometimes, but to each their own. All I know is that this is a good fuggin show and it goes above and beyond every single episode!

I live in real time and I refuse to watch this show since they continue to stretch those boundaries. <_<

So anyway, I might be the only one, but one thing about yesterday's shows really annoyed me. The CTU agent that shot Taj, why the hell was he so trigger happy? We missed out on a classic Jack Bauer yelling right there because of that idiot. Not to mention the fact that he killed the guy.

I live in real time and I refuse to watch this show since they continue to stretch those boundaries. <_<

So anyway, I might be the only one, but one thing about yesterday's shows really annoyed me. The CTU agent that shot Taj, why the hell was he so trigger happy? We missed out on a classic Jack Bauer yelling right there because of that idiot. Not to mention the fact that he killed the guy.

Yeah, they should have just taken him down but not killed him....though he did have a gun and was - if I am remembering correctly - firing at the CTU guys.

Anyone else think that new CTU chick is a total babe? I'm guessing she's second in command under Buchannon, and I think her name was Nadia. She's no Michelle Dessler, but she's pretty easy on the eyes <_<

I'm sick of Wayne's sister. Total filler. And another crooked assistant to the president? Have the Palmer's not learned enough about treachery <_<

I was about ready to slap her....she was annoying as hell! And the difference with Wayne so far is that he seems ready to just give Jack cart blanche....I get tired of people trusting him one minute and then second guessing him the next (or having him arrested! lol).....Wayne learned his lesson, and he gave Jack the reigns as a result.

I was about ready to slap her....she was annoying as hell! And the difference with Wayne so far is that he seems ready to just give Jack cart blanche....I get tired of people trusting him one minute and then second guessing him the next (or having him arrested! lol).....Wayne learned his lesson, and he gave Jack the reigns as a result.

Wayne doesn't look like a president though. I keep picturing him doing a state of the union address in a Tupac t-shirt <_<

And how about that Manning. Did he not look like Peyton Manning trying to read a Belichik defense when he got shot. He truly had teh Manning face <_<

Wayne doesn't look like a president though. I keep picturing him doing a state of the union address in a Tupac t-shirt <_<

And how about that Manning. Did he not look like Peyton Manning trying to read a Belichik defense when he got shot. He truly had teh Manning face :thumbsup:

<_<

I thought the demise of Curtis was (no pun intended) overkill. One would think Jack could have winged him in the shoulder or someplace less fatal and gotten the intended result.

I'm trying to figure out if Palmer's sister as being written as 1) an annoying B word we are supposed to hate, or 2) a highly principled fighter of liberties which we are supposed to admire (I'll take the former).

I thought the demise of Curtis was (no pun intended) overkill. One would think Jack could have winged him in the shoulder or someplace less fatal and gotten the intended result.

I'm trying to figure out if Palmer's sister as being written as 1) an annoying B word we are supposed to hate, or 2) a highly principled fighter of liberties which we are supposed to admire (I'll take the former).

Even her own bf was telling her she's a lib-tard <_<

Season 5 was my first foray into the world of 24, and it hooked me. I went back and watched seasons 1-4 on DVD, and wish I would've done that first. But I just couldn't resist watching season 5 unfold after that premiere! So I guess I'd say enjoy season 6, then go back between seasons and catch up on the history. It's pretty cool seeing the characters develop and how the various relationships were built, not to mention every season is just plain kick ass!

I get that Curtis is bad as !@#$, and that just wounding him would not have done the trick.

Still, did he have to shoot him in the !@#$ing throat? That really harshed everyone's mellow.

I am addicted to the crack that is "24". I don't care how imperfect it is, or sensationalized, or how unrealistic the timelines are, or that in 6 years, I have only seen Keifer go into a bathroom once, and that was just to off some terrorist.

If I wanted realistic, I would not go anywhere near Fox (or Fox News) for it, I'd just turn the TV off and go outside.

I'm sick of Wayne's sister. Total filler. And another crooked assistant to the president? Have the Palmer's not learned enough about treachery <_<

It might actually lead somewhere for once. Wallid (her husband, right?) has an in with the terrorists. I hope the show take that further than they did yesterday.

It might actually lead somewhere for once. Wallid (her husband, right?) has an in with the terrorists. I hope the show take that further than they did yesterday.

It would help if he actually knew how to speak Arab.

I have only seen Keifer go into a bathroom once, and that was just to off some terrorist.

I read an article a season or two ago, that when filming one scene, Keifer was heading by a mens room door, and he ran in there instead of continuing down the hallway like the script had. Too bad they didn't leave it in.

Jack hadn't shot a guy in 20 months, his trigger finger was itchy.