• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So was anyone else totally unsurprised by

1. Dear old Dad's treachery

2. The engineer's identity

:lol:

Anyone notice Jack twitching a lot. Is Jack going to lose it and start shooting people, and if yes, how will that differ from seasons 1-5?

Anyone notice Jack twitching a lot. Is Jack going to lose it and start shooting people, and if yes, how will that differ from seasons 1-5?

I have noticed he is becoming even more breathless when he is talking on the phone to buchannon. like he's really super constipated and doesn't have time to schit because he's running after nukes. this would explain a lot of his behavior this season, the erraticness of course being tied to his bowels, which have to be all kinds of !@#$ed up after being in a chinese prison for so long. just sayin, more so this year than usual, as we always wonder how he finds time to use the restroom...

I have noticed he is becoming even more breathless when he is talking on the phone to buchannon. like he's really super constipated and doesn't have time to schit because he's running after nukes. this would explain a lot of his behavior this season, the erraticness of course being tied to his bowels, which have to be all kinds of !@#$ed up after being in a chinese prison for so long. just sayin, more so this year than usual, as we always wonder how he finds time to use the restroom...

Well after going 10 months of eating just General Tao chicken, and Wong Tong Soup, chances are you'll be constipated too.

OK - they knew a helicopter took off "a few minutes ago" assuming Fayed was on it - but they couldn't track/follow it?

:wallbash:

Yeah, they can hack into the apartment to set off the fire alarm but they couldn't find that helicopter ANYWHERE?? Unbelievable...

ANOTHER GREAT EPISODE! Next week's episode looks awesome.

Yeah, that ending was great. I'll let the stupid "can't find a helicopter after all all traffic has been grounded post nuclear explosion" stuff go for an episode like tonight's.

(310) 597-3781 was the number Jack called at the end. According to my research, it's a phone kept on the set so if they are filming when you call, you might get to talk to someone on the show.

Talk to them about what? I can't believe people would actually call that number.