24 Season Six Discussion Thread

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting the feeling they're just taking pieces of previous seasons to make this season.

Hi Attorney General, this is the VP. This motha!@#$in president wont let me launch the motha!@#$in nukes!

I wish Tony Almeida could be resurrected. The CTU people are lame now; nevertheless, as usual, I'm hooked on the current season. Some of it is quite outlandish, though.

Milo is the new Tony, Nadia is the new Michele. And Morris is the new Edgar.

I fail to see how the veep is going to claim the president, who, through a MIRACLE of modern medicine, was able to stop a retaliatory nuclear strike. And WTF is with having to order a ship to fire a nuclear missile? Anyone ever heard of the B-friggin-2?

I fail to see how the veep is going to claim the president, who, through a MIRACLE of modern medicine, was able to stop a retaliatory nuclear strike. And WTF is with having to order a ship to fire a nuclear missile? Anyone ever heard of the B-friggin-2?

The B2 would work if the show was called 72.

attn: 24 fans

If you're really sick of settling for the tired antics of this show but still watch it weekly as I do, I suggest you whet your appetite with "The State Within," a nice 6-hour miniseries on int'l relations and terrorism from the BBC. Just Netflixed it and its production value pretty much straddles film and good tv the way a lot of the HBO shows do, and it's a little better at not spelling everything out.