24 Season Six Discussion Thread

Why? A gunshot wound shouldn't take any longer to heal than injuries sustained from a bomb blast and waking up from an induced coma

<_<

Because at least Palmer was showing some effects. Milo, in the first few minutes of the show, was talking with Nadia, and takes his left hand, reaches up and touches the right side of his face. Not something that someone who had a shot shoulder could do without pain.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because at least Palmer was showing some effects. Milo, in the first few minutes of the show, was talking with Nadia, and takes his left hand, reaches up and touches the right side of his face. Not something that someone who had a shot shoulder could do without pain.

And noone notices the gay hairdressor Morris who recently got DRILLED in his shoulder. What a fighter. Doesn't let it bother his day at work.

this is a family board, I don't know what show you have been watching, and I DON'T want to know.....

Morris looks more like a gay hairdresser than a CTU analyst. He got drilled in his shoulder by Fayed 0:)

And noone notices the gay hairdressor Morris who recently got DRILLED in his shoulder. What a fighter. Doesn't let it bother his day at work.

I'd forgotten about that one. Must be shoulder injuries on 24 heal in less than 3-4 hours.

Jesus Christ by far the best episode of the season and still the haters. It is what it is people. I for one like the fact that they're switching up the direction and not going to drag out the nuke storyline for the rest of the season.

I'm not hating. I'm still going to watch it next week :w00t:

Jesus Christ by far the best episode of the season and still the haters. It is what it is people. I for one like the fact that they're switching up the direction and not going to drag out the nuke storyline for the rest of the season.

Best episode of the season. Best episode in years maybe. I thought 24 had nowhere left to go but that last shootout and fight scene was intense. The huge homage to Die Hard was awesome too.

Throwing Audrey and the Chinese in in the last minute was a little goofy but that finale was so badass that I really don't care.

Best episode of the season. Best episode in years maybe. I thought 24 had nowhere left to go but that last shootout and fight scene was intense. The huge homage to Die Hard was awesome too.

Throwing Audrey and the Chinese in in the last minute was a little goofy but that finale was so badass that I really don't care.

Agree 100%, outstanding episode. Episodes like this are the reason I started watching this show. From the president pulling the bluff to Jack in a classic shootout and lynching, it was very entertaining. Now Jack will be going against CTU orders and probably have the world after him, but there must be still some other plot thickening as the previews show Palmer requesting the VP resign.

0:)

but there must be still some other plot thickening as the previews show Palmer requesting the VP resign.

0:)

I can see the VP resigning, then Palmer dying right after, but for somehow the VP still gets to be President.