24 Season Six Discussion Thread

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk to them about what? I can't believe people would actually call that number.

You know that song "867-5309 Jenny" by tommy tutone. he got sued cuz people kept calling the number asking for her, and sure enough the former buffalo police chief 's daughter had the number and was named jenny

This last episode wasn't as good imo. Graham's wife is a whiny biotch who can't act and graham's son looks like a little punk brat in a sweater, who cares about them? Hopefully things will heat up next week with the whole assinate the prez deal and logan coming back into the picture....

And no one in the world is more than slightly disturbed by the fact that they're just whisking outside consultants into the bunker, and that a member of the cabinet's missing for nigh on an hour on a day a NUCLEAR FRICKING BOMB has exploded? And they're letting Joe Minor-staffer in with the President in a high-security situation? I have been about to ditch this show twice already this season. If next week is this off-the-charts loony I am going to find another series.

Can't believe no one has commented on the biggest revelation of the season so far that occurred last night: Morris used the BATHROOM!! :lol:

Nevermind the fact that he was hiding so he could take a drink, that detail is irrelevant!

Can't believe no one has commented on the biggest revelation of the season so far that occurred last night: Morris used the BATHROOM!! :lol:

Nevermind the fact that he was hiding so he could take a drink, that detail is irrelevant!

I was glad you brought that up, I had to make sure I wasn't imagining it.

Next week, Jack breaks into the Russian Embassy. You would think he learned his lesson after the Chinese got him for the same thing a couple years ago.

I was glad you brought that up, I had to make sure I wasn't imagining it.

Next week, Jack breaks into the Russian Embassy. You would think he learned his lesson after the Chinese got him for the same thing a couple years ago.

Jack Bauer doesn't learn lessons. He writes the books everyone else learns from.

And no one in the world is more than slightly disturbed by the fact that they're just whisking outside consultants into the bunker, and that a member of the cabinet's missing for nigh on an hour on a day a NUCLEAR FRICKING BOMB has exploded? And they're letting Joe Minor-staffer in with the President in a high-security situation? I have been about to ditch this show twice already this season. If next week is this off-the-charts loony I am going to find another series.

i still love this show but this season has really been pushing the farfetched envelope to new dimensions of suspension of disbelief.

and graham's wife and son still are super lame.

and morris is a whiny biotch. someone tell me how it makes sense that they would keep him working a hour or so after he was severely tortured by a terrorist? and wouldn't that shoulder that got drilled through by fayed not be working for at least an hour after he got tortured?

logan back is good. it reminds me of the far superior last season. hopefully things get better though, i have faith.

i still love this show but this season has really been pushing the farfetched envelope to new dimensions of suspension of disbelief.

and graham's wife and son still are super lame.

and morris is a whiny biotch. someone tell me how it makes sense that they would keep him working a hour or so after he was severely tortured by a terrorist? and wouldn't that shoulder that got drilled through by fayed not be working for at least an hour after he got tortured?

logan back is good. it reminds me the the far superior last season. hopefully things get better though, i have faith.

Are you kidding, back in hour 2 or so, Jack was stabbed! and this was after 2 years in a chinese prison being tortured. He looks fine now. Hell if Morris couldn't handle being drilled through the shoulder he should be shot for lack of balls. :thumbsup:

Are you kidding, back in hour 2 or so, Jack was stabbed! and this was after 2 years in a chinese prison being tortured. He looks fine now. Hell if Morris couldn't handle being drilled through the shoulder he should be shot for lack of balls. :thumbsup:

Did he ever get treatment for that sh--? Jesus.

yes, but Jack Bauer is Jack Bauer. Morris is a kitty little biotch.

*weighs difference*

edit: but yeah, they are pushing the envelope, i forgot about bauer getting stabbed, there used to be a time where i didn't really notice the big stretches or if i did they didn't really interfere but this year they are becoming more noticeable than usual...