When did this become a Patriots Fan Board?

All day this board has been flooded with topics about the Patsies

When did it stop being a Bills board?

Just wondering?

Well they are in the playoffs and they are from our division.....do the math :blink:

Let's talk about the Bills!!!!

Hey, I heard Brad Cieslak and his girlfriend went to the movies last night. I hear they bought a box of Milk Duds and took in the latest Disney animated film.

Coy wire was nice enough to take his nephews to Chestnut Ridge Park and go sledding. They all looked really nifty in those winter hats made by Coy's clothing line.

And let's not forget, Dick Jauron was busy as well, filling out his 1040 on TurboTax. Then it was off to bed with a relaxing cup of warm milk, his nightcap, and the autobiography of Brian Mulrooney.

Just like in the rest of every day life, people only listen to the talking heads with blinders on to the real world.

Yeah...I was watching ESPN all day and night, they didn't mention once that the Bills were playing in the AFC Championship game...whatever happened to good sports journalism?

I have no love whatsoever for New England, but I would say that it's backlash to the all-too-reliable reactions of a population of people here who write off every Patriot accomplishment with a lame, conspiracy backed excuse. I don't like the Patriots, and some days I hate them but I try to avoid that. Most days I ignore them. Spending time hating them is still spending time on them. And actively making excuses for why they keep winning is tiresome and ridiculous.

because the bills aren't playing and yesterday's pats/chargers game was an epic, incredibly intense, back-and-forth war that was probably the most memorable playoff game since the raiders/pats game in january 02 or possibly the eagles/packers game in january 05. this is as much a football fan board as a bills board. you asked ...

:blink:

Nice.

Let's talk about the Bills!!!!

Hey, I heard Brad Cieslak and his girlfriend went to the movies last night. I hear they bought a box of Milk Duds and took in the latest Disney animated film.

Coy wire was nice enough to take his nephews to Chestnut Ridge Park and go sledding. They all looked really nifty in those winter hats made by Coy's clothing line.

And let's not forget, Dick Jauron was busy as well, filling out his 1040 on TurboTax. Then it was off to bed with a relaxing cup of warm milk, his nightcap, and the autobiography of Brian Mulrooney.

because the bills aren't playing and yesterday's pats/chargers game was an epic, incredibly intense, back-and-forth war that was probably the most memorable playoff game since the raiders/pats game in january 02 or possibly the eagles/packers game in january 05. this is as much a football fan board as a bills board. you asked ...

You know, I actually thought the Bears/Seahawks was a better game all around...

The Chargers/Pats game, I thought, was fairly dull until very late in the game. I agree, however, it was a classic, made so, by the fact that Schottenheimer lost, and the Patriots won, again!

Call me a Patriot ballwasher, but I have a ton of respect for the way that team plays football. I would love it if the Bills had than much moxy, and could pull a game out in pretty much any fathomable way.

I love the Bills, and will always root for them, before any other team. I wanted the Chargers to win yesterday, but I wasn't disappointed that the Pats won instead. The older I get, the more I appreciate other teams...growing up a Bills fan, my interest in the leauge ended, each year, (usaually after week 14 in the old days, week 16 later) when the Bills season was over. I didn't care who won the playoff games...

For that (now seemingly) brief moment in time when our Bills were one of the big guns in the NFL (1988-1996), my expectations for the Bills grew ten-fold. During that time, I started to take an interest in what the competition was doing. So, the Bills aren't very relevent right now...haven't been for a while. I still love that team, but I enjoy the good football other teams play as well (unless it is the Dolphins, rarely an issue!). I am glad that I am old enough to appreciate one of the greatest teams in NFL history (Patritots), while they are great, not after the fact. I hate them, because they are in our division. At the same time, I am glad they are in our division, because I know, when the Bills do take that step back to respectabilty, they will have done it against great competition, not a watered down division.

the knob bobbing that the patriots are receiving from a lot of posters here is sickening.

!@#$ the PATS, bunch fo whining cheating candy asses.

Ohhh-kay.

I can see saying the Tuck Rule thing was cheating. Yes.

I can understand Just Give it to Em being cheating, yes.

BUT YOU CAN NOT WIN 3 OF 5 SUPERBOWLS BY CHEATING.

That's reality, and everything else is just so much bitterness by fans of a team that has been nothing but iNEPT over the same time span.

the knob bobbing that the patriots are receiving from a lot of posters here is sickening.

Your're right. Instead of disussing the merits of the teams that are ACTUALLY IN THE PLAYOFFS, let's stick our heads in the sand and write how the Pats suck, they get all the calls, they are lucky, blah, blah, blah.

God forbid we have some football discussions without "Brady envy" coming into play.

<_< <_<

Thats what I am saying

There are 4 other teams still in the playoffs, 4 more that were just eliminated and everything posted here in the past 24-48 hours is about how great the pats are and how they are going on to win the Super Bowl because they are so great.

For a division rival that is constant putting the Bills teams to shame, you wouldn't think there would be so much man love going on around here for them.

Thats what I am saying

There are 4 other teams still in the playoffs, 4 more that were just eliminated and everything posted here in the past 24-48 hours is about how great the pats are and how they are going on to win the Super Bowl because they are so great.

For a division rival that is constant putting the Bills teams to shame, you wouldn't think there would be so much man love going on around here for them.

Maybe they are in our division. Maybe they are the last great dynasty team. Maybe they are now the ultimate underdog. A great team that is now a shadow of its former self, yet week in and week out they find a way to win becuase the play together as a team. Any football fan can see the beauty in it.

Maybe they are in our division. Maybe they are the last great dynasty team. Maybe they are now the ultimate underdog. A great team that is now a shadow of its former self, yet week in and week out they find a way to win becuase the play together as a team. Any football fan can see the beauty in it.

They play as a team, and they taunt and dance as a team.

Thats great, they play well as a team. Doesn't mean I am going to be all over them throwing praise, many teams are like that.

Chicago has a great dominating Defence, NO is the feel good team of the year who turned from a 1st overall pick canidate to a possible SB champion with a rookie head coach. Indy has been a dominating team and eliminated a very tough Ravens team that is possibly the best team in the league.