Pickles are destroying my life!

JoeFerguson

We felt sorry for her, so sorry. Poor girl.. we felt SO bad for her, that we sent her to a pickle FACTORY where there are THOUSANDS of pickles.

Nice.

-Jeff

That IS the best way to get over a phobia. As a matter of fact I'm deathly afraid of naked 21 year old chicks and I need the cure!

I'll tell you one thing, Maury Povich simply does NOT get the respect that he richly deserves as a journalist.

You know it my four legged friend...you know Connie is green with envy when he produces excellence like this..

Hey baby--want a pickle :cry::blink:<_<

That IS the best way to get over a phobia. As a matter of fact I'm deathly afraid of naked 21 year old chicks and I need the cure!

Yeah I know. My mother's simply terrified of spiders, it's something else to be around her when she sees one. I agree, though. I have an irrational fear of college girls.

-Jeff

Thats funny- I know a kid who is scared to death of pickles. He told me that, we went to a diner and someone put a pickle in front of him and he started freaking out almost as bad as that girl. How bizarre! I cant beleive there is someone else with a pickle phobia. I most definately am gonna forward him this to him

Thats funny- I know a kid who is scared to death of pickles. He told me that, we went to a diner and someone put a pickle in front of him and he started freaking out almost as bad as that girl. How bizarre! I cant beleive there is someone else with a pickle phobia. I most definately am gonna forward him this to him

I hate to break this to you Pete. The Povich clip was a fake and only put on here as a subtle shot at me.

Real life women who are "afraid" of "pickles" are actually worried that they like "pickles" too much. You may want to be "careful" around your "friend".

I hate to break this to you Pete. The Povich clip was a fake and only put on here as a subtle shot at me.

Real life women who are "afraid" of "pickles" are actually worried that they like "pickles" too much. You may want to be "careful" around your "friend".

Disappointed there have been no "pickle juice" or retatta jokes yet