Tigger punches kid in the face

ACor58

Tigger did not smack the kid. It was obvious that Daddy was angling for a lawsuit, and that idiot kid saying he's still hurting really deserves a whack.

How old was that 'kid' anyway? If that family gets one cent out of Disney it will be too much.

Just wait until this kid goes back to school and gets torn apart by every single person who saw this story. This kid is labeled for life now. Will it be worth the money they get out of this (if any)?

Just wait until this kid goes back to school and gets torn apart by every single person who saw this story. This kid is labeled for life now. Will it be worth the money they get out of this (if any)?

It matters how much money.

Tigger could be messing up the kids hair or playfully pushing him. Did you ever see the size of the hands on those costumes? Give me a break. They probably saw the picture and thought PAYDAY!

There's a video too. It was a hit. Not that I don't think the kid probably deserved it, but the father is saying that is was unprovoked. Like suddenly this guy is going to just hit some kid for no reason while he KNOWS there's cameras on him.

If you doofusses read the story you would discover that it was not really Tigger that did this. It was some guy dressed up like him.

:P:P

That had me laughing out loud in my office. People stopped in to see what was so funny. Very good! :pirate:

There's a video too. It was a hit. Not that I don't think the kid probably deserved it, but the father is saying that is was unprovoked. Like suddenly this guy is going to just hit some kid for no reason while he KNOWS there's cameras on him.

I had read somewhere else that the kid was pulling on the back of the costume, essentially choking the guy inside. I don't know if that came from an official source or if it was a guess.

I had read somewhere else that the kid was pulling on the back of the costume, essentially choking the guy inside. I don't know if that came from an official source or if it was a guess.

I doubt very highly that it was unprovoked. That kids father is lucky that Poo and Piglet didn't come over and bust his head in.