Tigger punches kid in the face

ACor58

There's a video too. It was a hit. Not that I don't think the kid probably deserved it, but the father is saying that is was unprovoked. Like suddenly this guy is going to just hit some kid for no reason while he KNOWS there's cameras on him.

at most it was a soft push - certainly not a hit. And it is also totally obvious the kid is f'ing with the tiger to provoke him.

here is the "attack"

the kid should've gotten hit harder. these people should get counter sued for how stupid this complaint is.

The sad part is that they probably could get some money out of this. I really can't blame them for trying since this society is stupid enough to pay of for things like this.

I saw the video on the news last night. Did anyone else think it looked like "Tigger" lost his balance and ended up swiping the kid's face when he was trying to steady himself? There was a step and fence behind him and he's in a heavy suit, so I could see him hitting his foot against the step and losing his balance.

The fact that the kid was barely touched and the parents are pressing a lawsuit makes me skeptical of their version.