J! E! T! S!

Just Jack

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they both could lose. :thumbsup:

Guess I'll have to settle for 1 this week and 1 next week.

I like that plan....I'm with ya ;)

Nah...let the Pat's do there thing. Why give these blowhard Jets fans anything to crow about.

I'm kind of with you on this one, Duey. Beat the Jets up today so we don't have to go into the off season hearing how "the Jets are going to be the team to beat ... but now NE has a chip on their shoulders!" Then let NE travel to the west coast and get beat up in SD. Then, all is right with the world. :thumbsup:

I'm kind of with you on this one, Duey. Beat the Jets up today so we don't have to go into the off season hearing how "the Jets are going to be the team to beat ... but now NE has a chip on their shoulders!" Then let NE travel to the west coast and get beat up in SD. Then, all is right with the world. :thumbsup:

If it's the Jets or Dolphins, I'd be rooting against them, but where the Patriots are concerned there is little to argue with their fans about. They are recently crowned 3 time SB champions, and I think if anything, it's good that they are in contention again if we can't be. It raises the bar for us having a champion in our division, and that is a good thing, IMO. I can't say I'll be rooting for them to win it all, but it might be the best thing for the Bills if they did. Teams like Indy and Pittsburgh have spent the better part of this decade building themselves to beat the Patriots, and not really knowing if they could do it until the playoffs came, where they promptly got beaten in the playoffs. Last year they finally got their break because someone else beat NE, but we have the benefit of possibly crossing our biggest hurdle during the regular season like the teams in the old NFC East did. In today's NFL, homefield means less than ever, so IMO, playing a champion within your own division and beating them makes the path to a SB title much easier come playoff time.

The JESTS fan's blow-hardiness has reached epic proportions this week.

I say it's time to nip that crap in the bud - or rather - nads as it were.

The Pasties have time enough to fall hard before another corination, but Gangrene needs a healthy dose of reality today and their loudmouth fans need a dose of clap. Trust me on this, their fans will make the Pastie's fans look like a Sunday School class should they ever win the big one.

The JESTS fan's blow-hardiness has reached epic proportions this week.

I say it's time to nip that crap in the bud - or rather - nads as it were.

The Pasties have time enough to fall hard before another corination, but Gangrene needs a healthy dose of reality today and their loudmouth fans need a dose of clap. Trust me on this, their fans will make the Pastie's fans look like a Sunday School class should they ever win the big one.

I have lived in New England for 27 years- Boston fans are the worst in the country

I want the Jets to beat the Pats in their own house today, by a Bill clone, so we don't have to listen to the "destiny" talk for another week. After that, the Jets can lose.

AMEN !!!! :thumbsup:

Sorry, but I'd rather see the Bills move than see the Pats win another SB, just so the Bills can face a SB champ in their division (like that's worked in the past for them!). Even moreso if they win the SB like they did all 3 times: with major ref help along the way.

Your response, though ridiculous, speaks volumes about how big of a hurdle the Patriots are for the Bills. Most teams don't win championships coming from nowhere. The Patriots are an exception, but in being such they became the target. Most championship teams have at least one great team that they have to target to beat. Was it a coincidence that the NFC won 13 straight Super Bowls? Not hardly. Nor was it simply cyclical, those teams knew they had to be great to win that conference and having that bar raised so high made them tougher. Same is happening to a simialar extent in the AFC now. No matter what, the Pats are a big hurdle for the Bills, so I'd rather that they cross that hurdle while it's high to make the rest of the race more manageable.