J! E! T! S!

Just Jack

Let's hope whoever wins, San Diego beats next week, however I do dislike the Jets a lot less than I dislike the Patriots

If you lived in Farifield County, CT you would hate the Pats. ALL Pats fans around hear came out of the closet in 2001. I never saw one in the 80's or 90's!!!!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

r u !@#$ing serious???? i would rather the bills lose every game from here to eternity than to see them move..and that far surpasses my desire or lack there of to see the patriots win another super bowl..i have heard alot of outrageous(aka stoopid bills statements...but this may actually take the cake....) :pirate::P :P :censored: :censored: :censored:

Sorry, but I'd rather see the Bills move than see the Pats win another SB, just so the Bills can face a SB champ in their division (like that's worked in the past for them!). Even moreso if they win the SB like they did all 3 times: with major ref help along the way.

so u would rather see "your beloved" bills leave buffalo because a team with an (allegedly) quality coach, qb, etc....does what they are supposed to do...win football games....how about if we deal with what we had this year...build on that...improve and strive to beat the (alleged) class of our division/conference....my god...that kind of "hatred"can be dangerous...i am a lifelong(43 years old) bills fan...but i can deal with reality...and come every august/september I am a fan of the next superbowl champion(I always call for the bills to go 19(?)-0)..but man...i also have a good time for 17 weeks every year watching (arguably) the best sports on tv...sorry to flame you but your statement is out there........GO BILLS

Yeah, I'm "!@#$ing serious!" Which tells you how much I want to see the Pats win another SB.

so u would rather see "your beloved" bills leave buffalo because a team with an (allegedly) quality coach, qb, etc....does what they are supposed to do...win football games....how about if we deal with what we had this year...build on that...improve and strive to beat the (alleged) class of our division/conference....my god...that kind of "hatred"can be dangerous...i am a lifelong(43 years old) bills fan...but i can deal with reality...and come every august/september I am a fan of the next superbowl champion(I always call for the bills to go 19(?)-0)..but man...i also have a good time for 17 weeks every year watching (arguably) the best sports on tv...sorry to flame you but your statement is out there........GO BILLS

You are obviously missing my point. It's not a matter of NOT hoping my team improves. It's a matter of NOT wanting to see the Pats win a SB, just because it will somehow magically make the Bills a better team. Like I said, that didn't work the past 5 years, why would it work now?

And sorry, I should have said that I would like to see the Pats win another SB as much as I'd like to see the Bills move.

hey, i am not blasting you or anything...i get your sentiment...sadly i think i am getting to that point in my life that i am losing that homer edge and find "enjoyment" in watching the teams that are going the distance....i hate "growing up" :P:pirate: , trust me...there is nothing in my sporting life that i love more than my beloved Bills, Orange and Yankees...but I am also getting to a point where watching quality teams/players/coaches also affects me...that coupled with a great deal of drinks in me is making me contentious tonite....I love your passion for the bills, but I also appreciate what the pats have done over the last few years....I hate getting soft!!!!! :censored::P Rock on...Bills Bretheren(and Sisteren)

You are obviously missing my point. It's not a matter of NOT hoping my team improves. It's a matter of NOT wanting to see the Pats win a SB, just because it will somehow magically make the Bills a better team. Like I said, that didn't work the past 5 years, why would it work now?

And sorry, I should have said that I would like to see the Pats win another SB as much as I'd like to see the Bills move.