How many show up for TN?

generaLee83

The BB have been quoted as saying there are 18,500 tickets left.

I'd love to see 50K+ but I think it's highly unlikely.

875549[/snapback]

If 18,500 tickets are left then that means there are about 54-55,000 seats sold. Most people who have a ticket and are not planning on going to the game will probably give their ticket away to someone who will go.

I think you will also see a couple thousand people like myself who plan on going to the Ralph early tomorrow with a few buddies and buying tickets then.

I suspect that we'll see about 54-59,000 actually show up at the game.

My exact guess is 37,345

It wouldn't surprise me to see less than 30,000 however.

875475[/snapback]

I don't see how people think there will be 60,000-70,000 plus people there. That would be a Christmas miracle. They've only sold like 55,000 tickets, and my guess is that there will be a ton of no-shows out of that figure, probably at least 15%. Walkup will be brisk, but c'mon now. Rest assured though, if the Bills are doing well, it will be a raucous crowd. From my perspective, easily the most anticipated game of the year, it would SUCK not to be going and getting blacked out to boot!

:lol:

If 18,500 tickets are left then that means there are about 54-55,000 seats sold. Most people who have a ticket and are not planning on going to the game will probably give their ticket away to someone who will go.

I think you will also see a couple thousand people like myself who plan on going to the Ralph early tomorrow with a few buddies and buying tickets then.

I suspect that we'll see about 54-59,000 actually show up at the game.

875567[/snapback]

Tix will be easy to be had!

Went to the JAX game and picked-up tix on the corner of SW Blvd. and Abbott Rd. for 15 under face... Heck, if I would have known the dude got 'em for 20 bucks a pop... I would have got them even cheaper...

It will be a buyer's market! Especially if you wait till kick-off!!!

:lol: