What is everyones ethnicity?

ajzepp

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alien!  :thumbsup:

865953[/snapback]

I tried to put you down for that, but it wouldn't let me since I already put my answer down :lol:

western and eastern european combo---your survey sucks

865965[/snapback]

Probably a lot of folks have mixed heritage. What is more predominant, though? For example, if you are 10% German and 90% French, then you are basically German.

The irish should clearly have their own choice, and not be grouped in with the rest of the pussies of Europe like France or England.

Signed,

Connor Leary

865973[/snapback]

Yes, I considered doing the same with Germany. Clearly the Germans and the Irish are the most potent and best looking members of the European landscape. But, alas, I tried to be as objective as possible in my listing of the regions.

Yes, I considered doing the same with Germany. Clearly the Germans and the Irish are the most potent and best looking members of the European landscape. But, alas, I tried to be as objective as possible in my listing of the regions.

865976[/snapback]

Yes, my name is Dietrich O'Flynn, and I agree!

There is a difference between ethnicity & nationality.

I'm Australian but......

Born in England

Father Irish

Mother born in England but....

Father Spanish

Mother Austrian

My ethnicity would have to be Western European....though I put Australian since I'm an Aussie. :thumbsup:

There is a difference between ethnicity & nationality.

well, I chose 'ethnicity' because I remembered it as a more encompassing term....I just looked it up and here is what dictionary.com defines it as:

"Identity with or membership in a particular racial, national, or cultural group and observance of that group's customs, beliefs, and language."

You and James have a point, though....I was just trying to use the most general terms possible.

865976[/snapback]

hence, my 50/50 membership in both groups :thumbsup: