What will we all do if the Bills move to L.A.

H2o

I personally will never call a team my own again if the Bills move to L.A. and change their name like the Titans and all. If the Bills leave Buffalo, so does my enthusiasm for the game. How do you guys feel about it?

depends on how i feel about the players on the team at the time. If its a group I really like, I can see moving over my loyalty. Heck im following them from a distance now, whats the real difference? However, If its a team like the rob johnson/antwain smith/eddie robinson type team...I would probably take a bigger interest in a local team (i.e. Carolina, Baltimore, Deadskins)...though it would be painful.

I personally will never call a team my own again if the Bills move to L.A. and change their name like the Titans and all. If the Bills leave Buffalo, so does my enthusiasm for the game. How do you guys feel about it?

865890[/snapback]

I would hate them more than the Dolphins if they left. I would wish them nothing but misery and constant digestive problems.

865890[/snapback]

The Bills are from Buffalo. If the franchise goes to another city I am done with them. Should it happen, I would hope they start a new team with no history. At least the city of Cleveland kept the name and stats for the Browns in Cleveland. What a Modell Job that was!

I wonder how many Los Angeles Rams fans followed them to St. Louis?

No different to me than Baltimore (Colts), Houston (Oilers), St. Louis (Cardinals), and Cleveland (Ravens?)

As far as the NFL, I do not know what I would do. I wish R. Wilson could strike a deal that would allow the team to pass from his hands upon his death to another Western NY oriented owner.

depends on how i feel about the players on the team at the time.  If its a group I really like, I can see moving over my loyalty.  Heck im following them from a distance now, whats the real difference?  However,  If its a team like the rob johnson/antwain smith/eddie robinson type team...I would probably take a bigger interest in a local team (i.e. Carolina, Baltimore, Deadskins)...though it would be painful.

865940[/snapback]

I can understand your point. My point of reference has been WNY for 98% of my life. I would have a hard time supporting them if they were West Coast or anywhere but Buffalo. Neither would I hate them - it would be a financial decision, should it happen.

That is just me.

I am so tired of this. There are DOZENS of reasons all the home games do not sell out.

Cheap and Lazy are maybe number 15 and 16 on any rational list.

Let's start with population and stadium size, instead of just trashing people. When you can do that, I can talk with you on this topic. :thumbsup:

Maybe if more Western NYers get off their cheap lazy behinds and actually SUPPORT the team during their home games, they wont have to worry about such nonsense. 

Its inconceivable to think of NOT having an NFL franchise in Buffalo.

865892[/snapback]

865890[/snapback]

I agree. My enthusiasm for the game has steadily waned over the years so why would I watch the NFL if there were no local team? I've just found the NFL product of late to be overly hyped and endlessly dull.