Selfish, arrogant bastard

Kelly the Dog

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what a total dick this guy is...we should definitely be thinking about drafting Brady Quinn...

865374[/snapback]

He's doing it for selfish reasons. He gets to use the whole suite as a tax deduction if he donates it. If he used it for his family, he wouldn't get a tax break.

He IS selfish! :w00t:

As usual typical A-hole Bills fans bashing JP. Give me a break.

The students love the first-class accommodations.

"I thought it was awesome," said Olivia McElrath, a 12-year-old seventh-grader at the Badillo school. "It was fun to be in his suite with my friends. It was fun to see the game from a point of view that I'd never seen before. I had never been to a game before."

"The game kept you on the edge of your seat the whole time," said Josh Rickard, a junior at South Park. "We got pizza, chicken fingers, brownies, cookies, all kinds of things. It's awesome. I'd still take sitting in the stands. I was just happy to go to the game."

"Most of the stars get recognized for something," said South Park's Pope. "We wanted to recognize kids who work hard, do well, are loyal, are at practice every day and maybe aren't getting in the game as much. They loved it."

Losman holds a party for the students at the end of the year and uses the occasion to reinforce the idea of the doors that education opens. As for his family, he says they would rather sit in the stands than the box, anyway.

"My dad, my mom, my uncles - they want to sit in the cold and feel the environment," he said. "It's part of the game."

Can't believe he made all those kids hold up his picture for the news photo...what a !@#$ing egomaniac........

865401[/snapback]

That's called PR. The woman next to him probably the one that coordinated the photo for the organization. Basic PR. :w00t:

And yes, Brady Quinn or any other QB would do the same thing. It very common.

:w00t:

865425[/snapback]

Give me a break now he's bashed because kids are going to the game and sitting in his box? I guess he should have got them tickets to sit outside... or that's right he would have been bashed for having them sit inside and have pizza.

I just get SOOOO tired of the constant bitching and complaining. It's never ending. People find reason to complain even about something nice as kids going to a game or two. It's just sad. It's always trade this player, this player sucks - no he's great - no he sucks, the owner is horrible, etc., etc., etc. What a bunch of just miserable freakin' people. Jesus have a drink, get some action, do something in your life to make you get a bit happier.

Give me a break now he's bashed because kids are going to the game and sitting in his box?  I guess he should have got them tickets to sit outside... or that's right he would have been bashed for having them sit inside and have pizza.

I just get SOOOO tired of the constant bitching and complaining.  It's never ending.  People find reason to complain even about something nice as kids going to a game or two.  It's just sad.  It's always trade this player, this player sucks - no he's great - no he sucks, the owner is horrible, etc., etc., etc.  What a bunch of just miserable freakin' people.  Jesus have a drink, get some action, do something in your life to make you get a bit happier.

865429[/snapback]

someone needs to call maintenance to fix a broken sarcasm detector...

Give me a break now he's bashed because kids are going to the game and sitting in his box?  I guess he should have got them tickets to sit outside... or that's right he would have been bashed for having them sit inside and have pizza.

I just get SOOOO tired of the constant bitching and complaining.  It's never ending.  People find reason to complain even about something nice as kids going to a game or two.  It's just sad.  It's always trade this player, this player sucks - no he's great - no he sucks, the owner is horrible, etc., etc., etc.  What a bunch of just miserable freakin' people.  Jesus have a drink, get some action, do something in your life to make you get a bit happier.

865429[/snapback]

youre a fool