Your 2 fave non-Bills teams???

Tcali

Why is AI a punk? he has played his heart out for Philly, he has been surrounded by sub-par talent, he has been a fairly decent citizen...just because he demands a trade does not make him a punk....I mean its not like he cleared out his locker...the organization did

FREE AI!

See ya, AI...you punk.

865260[/snapback]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carolina (since i live in NC)

and

a tie between the Chargers and Detroit. Im a Rivers fan (since i live close to NC State) and LT is awsome to watch, and i am also a fan of thier backup RB who is injured this season. Detroit also has young players i like but they suck and beat the bills so they dropped a bit in my mind.

Why is AI a punk?  he has played his heart out for Philly, he has been surrounded by sub-par talent, he has been a fairly decent citizen...just because he demands a trade does not make him a punk....I mean its not like he cleared out his locker...the organization did

865318[/snapback]

the f_ck are you talking about? AI's been a whiner, a non-practicer, a problem with the Philly PD...

He's a PUNK. Always has been, always WILL BE.

See ya, AI.

Got a soft spot for the Buccs, especially because they are on TV all the time down here. Aside form that...

FSU (all sports)

UNC (b-ball, my uncle lives in raleigh, and i love the area)

Buffalo Sabres

Oakland A's

Chicago Bulls (still...i'll admit, as a kid, i jumped on the MJ bandwagon...differnce is, i never jumped off when the bulls were terrible)

Buckeyes (i hate michigan, and the buckeyes were the onyl big time college team that wa son TV back in the early 90's when i was growing up)

I'll give you the "non-practicer" thing, not sure about the validity of a PD problem, I know he had a couple run-in's but not aware of anything recently...as far as on the court the guy leaves everything out there and has had little or no support...you are probably more intimate with the situation so I will defer to your expertise...as far as another poster saying he is a poster boy for all that is wrong with the NBA? There are faaar more qualified people for that.....

the f_ck are you talking about? AI's been a whiner, a non-practicer, a problem with the Philly PD...

He's a PUNK. Always has been, always WILL BE.

See ya, AI.

865329[/snapback]

I'll give you the "non-practicer" thing, not sure about the validity of a PD problem, I know he had a couple run-in's but not aware of anything recently...as far as on the court the guy leaves everything out there and has had little or no support...you are probably more intimate with the situation so I will defer to your expertise...as far as another poster saying he is a poster boy for all that is wrong with the NBA?  There are faaar more qualified people for that.....

865366[/snapback]

I have to disagree Pooj... In sports "it takes a village" (your team). NO man is an island...

Even know AI plays his heart out, he attempts to take it all in his own hands... Talent and passionwise he puts up great stats and is incredible... Yet, it still takes a team and listening to your boss (coach) and doing it that way...

In sport and life you can't take the "just give me the ball" route and expect to win... Especially at the pro level... He does have the talent and may come close... But it shouldn't need to fall on his shoulders alone...

He hasn't gotten this yet... Remember Elway? What happened when he learned to let other people help out?

I am not knocking AI, talentwise he will come close to carrying a team... His passion either, may be second to none.

There are five people on the court for your team...

Great post. My sentiments exactly. Last Sunday, however had to root for MIA. They're the lesser of two evils right now. Thoroughly enjoyed watching Marcia &co get shut out. :w00t:

865506[/snapback]

I don't care about the current situation, I will always hate the Dolphins more than any other team...I kind of admire the Patriots...I despise the Dolphins...any Bills fan alive in the 1970's would likely agree...

:w00t:

I am telling you BlueFire...  Boon's list is gonna put me over the top!

Wonder who he roots for when the Gators play the 'Noles?

He is probably like the gay Cubs' fans that say it was okay when the Sox won the series in '05...  Think a true Sox fan would root for the Cubbies?...  :P:)

I have learned, THERE IS NO MIDDLE!

865150[/snapback]

Don't project your bandwagoning and insecurities onto me Bartman.

If i do recall, they no longer play in the same conference so can you still call them "HUGE rivals"? I'm not quite so sure.