Bledsoe...what a great team guy...

LabattBlue

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allright Club Members- time for a Pop Quiz!

Never engage in a battle of wits with:

A) A member of the Dead Horse Beater's Club

B) An unarmed man

C) All of the above

865521[/snapback]

Hmmmmm.......

Ok now it can't be A simply based on the fact that the one they choose to be their liason would have a hard time defeating a common gray squirrel in a mic battle.

B) I guess it's winner by default

C) You could only come up with two choices?

Hmmmmm.......

Ok now it can't be A simply based on the fact that the one they choose to be their liason would have a hard time defeating a common gray squirrel in a mic battle.

B)  I guess it's winner by default

C) You could only come up with two choices?

865559[/snapback]

It's actually a merit system. Each of our esteemed members, from legends like Rico and LabattBlue to newcomers like azjepp, have earned that white stripe that runs down their back and out over their tails.

In all fairness to those above-mentioned who have worked so hard to achieve where they are today in the Dead Horse Beating hierarchy, it's been detemined that any multiple choice question should be limited to no more than 3 total options. That way we stand some chance of their quizes being turned in by the end of the same day.

It's actually a merit system. Each of our esteemed members, from legends like Rico and LabattBlue to newcomers like azjepp, have earned that white stripe that runs down their back and out over their tails.

In all fairness to those above-mentioned who have worked so hard to achieve where they are today in the Dead Horse Beating hierarchy, it's been detemined that any multiple choice question should be limited to no more than 3 total options. That way we stand some chance of their quizes being turned in by the end of the same day.

865644[/snapback]

How about this for a funny response...

F U C K OFF SMARTASS! :w00t:

Being that I have had to watch the Cowboys game almost every week this season, watching Drew sulk around and take part in other self-absorbed activities on the sideline has been the most entertaining part of the whole thing!

864519[/snapback]

I have a hunch that you might enjoy yourself more if you got the cobwebs off of your rather huge wallet, purchased DirecTV, and watched the Buffalo Bills Football Team.

Seriously, you know how much I love ya, and I am not trying to pretend that I have a life that is a thrill a minute mind you, but I'll be damned if even I will be reduced on Sundays to sitting around watching someone I have a deep hatred for when I could be watching the Bills. :w00t:

I am willing to concede that Drew probably took one (or more) too many concussions, but the man had a nice career, and to this day can throw some passes that only a few who ever played the game can make.

I would never argue with Parcells for benching him, but qbs get hurt. Don't be too surprised if Drew comes in at some point and contributes. It HAS happened before. Ya know what I mean, Moneybags? :P:)

I'll be damned if even I will be reduced on Sundays to sitting around watching someone I have a deep hatred for when I could be watching the Bills.  :w00t:

865678[/snapback]

You simply don't understand us. Your fear is the essence that allows the Dead Horse Beaters to fully support your friend's observation that:

Bledsoe is a kitty.

861587[/snapback]

To be one of us, you must first recognize that the Dead Horse is a kitty. Then you will be offered the opportunity for full enlightenment.

I have a hunch that you might enjoy yourself more if you got the cobwebs off of your rather huge wallet, purchased DirecTV, and watched the Buffalo Bills Football Team.

Seriously, you know how much I love ya, and I am not trying to pretend that I have a life that is a thrill a minute mind you, but I'll be damned if even I will be reduced on Sundays to sitting around watching someone I have a deep hatred for when I could be watching the Bills.  :w00t:

I am willing to concede that Drew probably took one (or more) too many concussions, but the man had a nice career, and to this day can throw some passes that only a few who ever played the game can make.

I would never argue with Parcells for benching him, but qbs get hurt. Don't be too surprised if Drew comes in at some point and contributes. It HAS happened before. Ya know what I mean, Moneybags?  :P  :)

865678[/snapback]

Hi Bill :)

For whatever reason, Cowboys games are just what they have aired in the North Georgia region more often than not. And I don't hate Drew in the slightest. I just think he's a clueless, sack taking, interception throwing, no championship winning, sulking, self-absored, egotistical windbag.

I agree that Drew contributes at times. But in all honesty, Drew contributes in a very similar manner as our fearless leader who bears the moniker "Dead Horse Beater's Club". From time to time he contributes with something that could be viewed as witty and purposeful, but overall he's just unable to see his own limitations and, quite frankly, you just don't really want the guy around.

That is all :doh:

You know, I used to have fun cyber-slapping the hell out of him all over this board...

Once Proud Dead Horsebeater's Club Acts So Humble

865814[/snapback]

I always wondered where the saying "slap yourself silly" came from. Thanks for the clarification!

Now you may return to your duties. Beat Away Mon Courege!

Maybe SDS can give us a "dead horse beating" smilie?... I know I would get lots of use from it!

:thumbsup:

865905[/snapback]

Thanks- I'll need to hurry up and file a Servicemark for it. It should definitely be reserved for members of the Dead Horse Beater's Club like Rico, Labatt Blue and azjepp.

I'm thinking you've got to put your time in beating the damn thing over and over and over and over again incessantly as if there were nothing more important in life than the obsession maintainance. In that one might earn, as out friends above have, the right to use such a symbol.

I'm thinking you've got to put your time in beating the damn thing over and over and over and over again incessantly as if there were nothing more important in life than the obsession maintainance. In that one might earn, as out friends above have, the right to use such a symbol.

865948[/snapback]

Who the hell talks like this, anyway?

You mean in a witty and accurate manner free from maddening repetitiveness?

865974[/snapback]

No, if that's what I had meant, I would have been referring to __________ (enter anyone on TSW other than yourself).

Make sure to include all of us who have perfected the Dead Horse Beating style- yourself, Rico and LabattBlue deserve plenty of the credit!

Now Beat Away Mon Courege!

865989[/snapback]

Who are the members of the club, anyway?

LMFAO!!!!!   :thumbsup:  :lol:  :huh:

866063[/snapback]

You'll have to stop napping during meetings, that bottle thing you have to do has always been a bit peculiar. Current role call includes you, Rico and LabattBlue.

As they say, we rise to the level of our incompetence. You're clearly perfectly equiped for mindless droning- and that's a plus in our Club!

Wait a minute... :thumbsup:

Are Dead Horse Beater's Club and AKC the same person?

:lol:

It all makes so much sense...

866142[/snapback]

Yes....yes it does

You'll have to stop napping during meetings, that bottle thing you have to do has always been a bit peculiar. Current role call includes you, Rico and LabattBlue.

As they say, we rise to the level of our incompetence. You're clearly perfectly equiped for mindless droning- and that's a plus in our Club!

866127[/snapback]

Nice try, but you still haven't told me who all is in the club :thumbsup:

Wait a minute... :thumbsup:

Are Dead Horse Beater's Club and AKC the same person?

:lol:

It all makes so much sense...

866142[/snapback]

Come one, come all! No need for any fan affiliation; in fact none of us are really Bill's fans- we're just here to Beat Dead Horses!

If you have what it takes we'd welcome you too! Beat the Horse- Win a Dollar!

Come one, come all! No need for any fan affiliation; in fact none of us are really Bill's fans- we're just here to Beat Dead Horses!

If you have what it takes we'd welcome you too! Beat the Horse- Win a Dollar!

866294[/snapback]

Where is the "this person is nuts" smilie! :thumbsup::lol:

Where is the "this person is nuts" smilie!  :censored:  :D

866385[/snapback]

We'll use it as the icon in our new recruiting campaign:

"Some may write us off as nothing more than 4 morons and a troll Beating the Dead Horse- but just look at the smiles on our faces!"

That should bring in another 2 or 3 just like us!

We'll use it as the icon in our new recruiting campaign:

"Some may write us off as nothing more than 4 morons and a troll Beating the Dead Horse- but just look at the smiles on our faces!"

That should bring in another 2 or 3 just like us!

866485[/snapback]

I liked it better when you were WHINING about the board being ruined because people were not saying good things about your benched hero...DB. :censored::D

I liked it better when you were WHINING about the board being ruined because people were not saying good things about your benched hero...DB.  :censored:  :D

866497[/snapback]

OK, if you prefer-

"Four morons, a troll and Inspector Clouseau".

It's got some rythym to it!

That'll bring 'em in! We can't simply Beat the Horse in diminishing numbers each week; we must find or stimulate more with our obsession to join the party!

Beat Away Mon Courege!

OK, if you prefer-

"Four morons, a troll and Inspector Clouseau".

It's got some rythym to it!

That'll bring 'em in! We can't simply Beat the Horse in diminishing numbers each week; we must find or stimulate more with our obsession to join the party!

Beat Away Mon Courege!

866516[/snapback]

Is this stuff supposed to be funny? Good lord.