Bledsoe...what a great team guy...

LabattBlue

You're so quick witted, I'm f***ing speechless.  Now go back to posting under your regular username.

864691[/snapback]

I usually enjoy when there are hecklers around, but it's gets tiresome pretty quickly when the heckler himself doesn't bring much to the table.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah- the essence of our Club! Merely bring an obsession and Beat it to Death!

Dead Horse Beaters Forever!

Pound on!

864786[/snapback]

*yawn*

Spelling jokes???  You have really hit rock bottom.  Has someone actually told you that you are funny or do you just look in the mirror and tell yourself that.  :w00t:

865358[/snapback]

When we members of the Dead Horse Beater's Club obsess, we obsess in the biggest way possible!

You've made us all so proud this past year your uncontrolled obsession over the Dead Horse that I think you may have put yourself in the running for the 2006 "Deadest Horse Beater". I'll see if I can get a nomination in at this late date-

Keep Beating the Dead Horse- in both your sleeping and waking hours!

LabattBlue for Deadest of all Horse Beaters!

When we members of the Dead Horse Beater's Club obsess, we obsess in the biggest way possible!

You've made us all so proud this past year your uncontrolled obsession over the Dead Horse that I think you may have put yourself in the running for the 2006 "Deadest Horse Beater". I'll see if I can get a nomination in at this late date-

Keep Beating the Dead Horse- in both your sleeping and waking hours!

LabattBlue for Deadest of all Horse Beaters!

865377[/snapback]

I'll accept the award if you promise to go away and practice your poor attempts at humor somewhere else. :w00t:

I'm just amazed with the talent you have that you don't post all of this comic genius under your regular username. :P

I'll accept the award if you promise to go away and practice your poor attempts at humor somewhere else.  :w00t:

I'm just amazed with the talent you have that you don't post all of this comic genius under your regular username.  :P

865409[/snapback]

Why do you think we wear those pasties at the meetings?!?!

Beat Away Mon Courge!

I'll accept the award if you promise to go away and practice your poor attempts at humor somewhere else.  :w00t:

I'm just amazed with the talent you have that you don't post all of this comic genius under your regular username.  :doh:

865409[/snapback]

Well, the stuff under his regular username is just as good. :P:):)