Bledsoe...what a great team guy...

LabattBlue

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm missing the full minutes of our last meeting- since you're all here maybe someone can send me a copy?

863190[/snapback]

You have missed the last 6 meetings and have been voted off the island. You'll have to find a new chapter of the club. They exist in just about every city with a pro sports team! :(

Sorry, I still like Bledsoe he has been crapped on for years... and now after his third demotion they expect him to all giddy about preparing for a game?  I don't blame him one bit and certainly wouldn't call him a pu$$y.

863171[/snapback]

For the money Bledsoe is paid, he should damn well be tap-dancing and singing show tunes if that's what the coaches want him to do.

What a ridiculous remark.

Sorry, I still like Bledsoe he has been crapped on for years... and now after his third demotion they expect him to all giddy about preparing for a game?  I don't blame him one bit and certainly wouldn't call him a pu$$y.

863171[/snapback]

:(

Apparently Mac didn't teach Drew about "Preparing with Dignity?"

863124[/snapback]

As a father, I agree. He isn't showing how to act in a professional manner and handle himself with class. Two main points in his Dad's book.

Really disappointing to hear about Drew - I liked the book and reference it often.

Bledsoe is the biggest Sham in the NFL. His love thy neighbor, good guy persona he walks around with is no more genuine than a T.O. apology. I know a guy who works at One Bills Drive....he's essentially a nobody for the organization, but a longtime employee. He would pass all sorts of players at the facility. Moulds, Centers, Reuben Brown, Peerless etc.. would pass by and say hello, give a wave or smile. Bledsoe wouldn't even acknowledge he was in the hallway with anyone. People said that he had his pompous head shoved so far up his ***, he was so enamored with himself that Christ Himself would have a hard time competing with Bledsoe's abilities. I think that shows on the field as well. There's a lot more behind the scenes stuff that makes Bledsoe wear out his welcome. Parcells even acknowledged just before the benching that Bledsoe freelanced too much and thought he knew better than the coordinators on playcalls....just sayin.

Bledsoe is the biggest Sham in the NFL.  His love thy neighbor, good guy persona he walks around with is no more genuine than a T.O. apology.  I know a guy who works at One Bills Drive....he's essentially a nobody for the organization, but a longtime employee.  He would pass all sorts of players at the facility.  Moulds, Centers, Reuben Brown, Peerless etc.. would pass by and say hello, give a wave or smile.  Bledsoe wouldn't even acknowledge he was in the hallway with anyone.  People said that he had his pompous head shoved so far up his ***, he was so enamored with himself that Christ Himself would have a hard time competing with Bledsoe's abilities.  I think that shows on the field as well.  There's a lot more behind the scenes stuff that makes Bledsoe wear out his welcome.  Parcells even acknowledged just before the benching that Bledsoe freelanced too much and thought he knew better than the coordinators on playcalls....just sayin.

863287[/snapback]

:(

Bledsoe is a kitty. When he went down to injury in 2001, he had a case for why he should have gotten his starting job back later in the year. Obviously the Pats made the right decision (one of the greatest decisions in their history...makes me want to vomit), but you could still make a case for Drew. But now he's been replaced by young, unproven QBs THREE DAMN TIMES. He throws red zone pics as often or more than he throws redzone TDs.

How does this most recent incident put all this into even clearer perspective? Cause it shows just how much of a 'me' guy Bledsoe is. He acts like he just can't BELIEVE that he's lost his job not once, not twice, but three times. When he went to Dallas he acted like the Pats, Bills, and everyone else in the league was just crazy for not keeping him around. And now, even when the guy who DRAFTED him demotes him for another unproven guy, Bledsoe apparently still can't see it.

Instead of maybe getting a clue and realizing that you're not the best option for the team right now - a team that is paying you MILLIONS of dollars - he sulks and becomes apathetic. If Drew can't have his wittle starting job back, he takes his ball and goes home.....he's a fuggin LOSER and if he ever gets a sniff of the HOF, it will be an embarrassment and an insult to all the other great QBs who have been deservingly inducted.

If Drew isn't going to prepare himself and do what's best for the team, then he should quit stealing Jerry Jones' money, resign, and go home.

861587[/snapback]

This is such a great post, I had to go back & give you :(:P .

:beer:

Again.  I like the guy.  Don't care what joe the mailroom guy at One Bills Drive says, or really anyone else.  Sorry.

863294[/snapback]

Not trying to change your mind, if you like him, then enjoy. But you can keep him.

I'm not saying I would want him back on the Bills. I just think it's funny how people who probably bought his jersey when he played in Buffalo are now saying he's a sham.

And really...

"His love thy neighbor, good guy persona he walks around with is no more genuine than a T.O. apology."

Because he snubs Joe the Mailroom Guy, he's not genuine? Really say that to his charity.

I'm not saying I would want him back on the Bills.  I just think it's funny how people who probably bought his jersey when he played in Buffalo are now saying he's a sham.

And really...

"His love thy neighbor, good guy persona he walks around with is no more genuine than a T.O. apology."

Because he snubs Joe the Mailroom Guy, he's not genuine?  Really say that to his charity.

863301[/snapback]

All right who is this...NJSue, JohninMinn, Fez, etc... Show yourself!!! :(

I'm not saying I would want him back on the Bills.  I just think it's funny how people who probably bought his jersey when he played in Buffalo are now saying he's a sham.

And really...

Because he snubs Joe the Mailroom Guy, he's not genuine?  Really say that to his charity.

863301[/snapback]

I'll break this down:

1) Never bought a Bledsoe jersey, didn't feel the urge.

2) It has less to do with the snub and everything to do with the attitude

3) Terrell Owens has 2 charities....he must be a great human being.

Bledsoe is the biggest Sham in the NFL.  His love thy neighbor, good guy persona he walks around with is no more genuine than a T.O. apology.  I know a guy who works at One Bills Drive....he's essentially a nobody for the organization, but a longtime employee.  He would pass all sorts of players at the facility.  Moulds, Centers, Reuben Brown, Peerless etc.. would pass by and say hello, give a wave or smile.  Bledsoe wouldn't even acknowledge he was in the hallway with anyone.  People said that he had his pompous head shoved so far up his ***, he was so enamored with himself that Christ Himself would have a hard time competing with Bledsoe's abilities.  I think that shows on the field as well.  There's a lot more behind the scenes stuff that makes Bledsoe wear out his welcome.  Parcells even acknowledged just before the benching that Bledsoe freelanced too much and thought he knew better than the coordinators on playcalls....just sayin.

863287[/snapback]

I also know a longtime Bills employee, who had nothing but good things about Drew Bledsoe...I guess everyone sees things differently.

I'll break this down:

1) Never bought a Bledsoe jersey, didn't feel the urge.

2) It has less to do with the snub and everything to do with the attitude

3) Terrell Owens has 2 charities....he must be a great human being.

863315[/snapback]

1) Good for you.

2) So what if he had some attitude? Most players do. I can't imagine being dumped three times feels great.

3) T.O. probably is a good guy off of the field. There is a difference between on field attitude and off field attitude.

863301[/snapback]

Integrity -- doing the right thing when nobody is watching. Snubbing the mailroom guy while publicizing your charitable actions is the very DEFINITION of a guy who is not genuine.

Just some blasts from the past where some folks refused to take off the rose colored glasses when it came to Drew!  :(

863317[/snapback]

I wouldn't want him to be the QB of the Bills, however people blasting him for what they heard and took for certain.... well I find that funny. So no rose colored glasses over here.

Integrity -- doing the right thing when nobody is watching.  Snubbing the mailroom guy while publicizing your charitable actions is the very DEFINITION of a guy who is not genuine.

863335[/snapback]

Again, cause someone knows someone who says that someone... see the point. I wouldn't take it so seriously.

And certainly wouldn't not blast someone's integrity or really someone in general without knowing that person first hand. Not my style.