Bledsoe...what a great team guy...

LabattBlue

Sorry, I still like Bledsoe he has been crapped on for years... and now after his third demotion they expect him to all giddy about preparing for a game?  I don't blame him one bit and certainly wouldn't call him a pu$$y.

863171[/snapback]

Yeah, cause that's what we're saying....he should be 'giddy' :thumbsup:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have missed the last 6 meetings and have been voted off the island.  You'll have to find a new chapter of the club.  They exist in just about every city with a pro sports team!  :thumbsup:

863244[/snapback]

And abandon one of the finest collections of knuckleheads ever assembled!?! Not on your life! We'll beat the horse, we'll whip the horse and we'll pound the horse under any and all circumstances! Keep up the fine work Grasshopper!

This is such a great post, I had to go back & give you  :thumbsup:  :beer: .

:(

863295[/snapback]

:lol:

BTW, I think I'm in on the bet with Fez, cause I told him like two months ago that if Bledsoe was replaced by Romo, I was in :D

And abandon one of the finest collections of knuckleheads ever assembled!?! Not on your life! We'll beat the horse, we'll whip the horse and we'll pound the horse under any and all circumstances! Keep up the fine work Grasshopper!

863454[/snapback]

You don't have a choice bozo. You're out. Now go give Drew a call and see if you can lift his spirits. :thumbsup:

You don't have a choice bozo.  You're out.  Now go give Drew a call and see if you can lift his spirits.  :beer:

863688[/snapback]

The math just isn't there to support, you. A rudderless Dead Horse Beater's Club consisting of you, azjepp and Rico would of course immediately drop to 0 in football acumen. Then again, let's look at the bright side; your combined IQs might just crest into the double digits!

Keep the Club together!

The math just isn't there to support, you. A rudderless Dead Horse Beater's Club consisting of you, azjepp and Rico would of course immediately drop to 0 in football acumen. Then again, let's look at the bright side; your combined IQs might just crest into the double digits!

Keep the Club together!

864291[/snapback]

Go watch some more tape on DB(because we all know whomever watches games 2 or 3 times is more of a !@#$ing expert than everyone else here :beer: ). Then call Parcells and the Dallas staff and let them know how wrong they are for benching Bledsoe and playing Romo. You can also explain to them that it is okay if DB is in the corner, pouting and sucking his thumb.

PS Stop hiding behind multiple screen names and trying to be funny, with TRYING being the key word. You were wrong on DB. Suck it up and move on.

Go watch some more tape on DB(

864327[/snapback]

Hallelujah! That's what we do here- watch more tapes of Drew Bledsoe! Thanks for joining in! It's what separates us from the idiots wasting time watching their own teams on Sundays- our focus on one player who doesn't even start in the NFL! We are the Dead Horse Beaters!

Where else could there be such assemblage of foootball mastery, with those like you and me who are part of a string pointing out what a kitty the Dead Horse is!He's not like our boys- do you remember when Rico got that paper cut doing our protest mailing to the St. Paddy's Day Parade in Boston 2 years ago? Or the time azjepp broke a nail pulling on his penny loafers- he didn't cry or nothin'! The Dead Horse?- what a kitty leaving the field for a busted artery!

We are the Dead Horse Beaters! We're the toughest hombres this side of a Rock Hudson pillow fight! Keep up the good work Labatt- all that is right with our club is exemplified in your obsession with the Dead Horse!

Focus-focus-focus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dead Horse?- what a kitty leaving the field for a busted artery!

Thank God you can type all this crap, cause it would likely be near impossible for you to actually say it, being that Drew's dick is perpetually in your mouth.

Man love....just say 'no'.

I have to admit I got a little kick out of watching him go off the field after NO embarrassed the Cowboys the other night. He ran out ahead of Parcells and everyone else, shook Payton's hand, and was off the field so fast you'd have thought he was heading for the bathroom.

I have to admit I got a little kick out of watching him go off the field after NO embarrassed the Cowboys the other night. He ran out ahead of Parcells and everyone else, shook Payton's hand, and was off the field so fast you'd have thought he was heading for the bathroom.

864514[/snapback]

Being that I have had to watch the Cowboys game almost every week this season, watching Drew sulk around and take part in other self-absorbed activities on the sideline has been the most entertaining part of the whole thing!

864514[/snapback]

Damn, that word hasn't been coupled with Bledsoe in years.

dick is perpetually in your mouth.

Man love....

864505[/snapback]

As we say to close every meeting- "Whether you know anything about it or not, beat it to death"

Great to see you so "firmly" on topic!

At tomorrow's meeting we'll watch some of the tape of your bruising football career and then laugh at the Dead Horse and his pantywaist antics- imagine leaving his teamates behind simply because he'd have died? What a kitty!

Hallelujah! That's what we do here- watch more tapes of Drew Bledsoe! Thanks for joining in! It's what separates us from the idiots wasting time watching their own teams on Sundays- our focus on one player who doesn't even start in the NFL! We are the Dead Horse Beaters!

Where else could there be such assemblage of foootball mastery, with those like you and me who are part of a string pointing out what a kitty the Dead Horse is!He's not like our boys- do you remember when Rico got that paper cut doing our protest mailing to the St. Paddy's Day Parade in Boston 2 years ago? Or the time azjepp broke a nail pulling on his penny loafers- he didn't cry or nothin'! The Dead Horse?- what a kitty leaving the field for a busted artery!

We are the Dead Horse Beaters! We're the toughest hombres this side of a Rock Hudson pillow fight! Keep up the good work Labatt- all that is right with our club is exemplified in your obsession with the Dead Horse!

Focus-focus-focus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

864379[/snapback]

Once again...stop TRYING to be funny. It just isn't working for you. Stick with your day job. :bag:

Once again...stop TRYING to be funny.  It just isn't working for you.  Stick with your day job. :bag:

864616[/snapback]

While there's ample time for amusement in a Fraternal Organization like ours, the real mission is the comaraderie of others who share in our obsession. We must Beat the Dead Horse even when all others have turned their attention from him, we must Beat the Dead Horse while others are carelessly distracted from our obession by foolishness like Dancing With The Stars, Borat and the Buffalo Bill's season.

Pound away Members of the Dead Horse Beater's Club! And never believe what they say about Lemmings!

While there's ample time for amusement in a Fraternal Organization like ours, the real mission is the comaraderie of others who share in our obsession. We must Beat the Dead Horse even when all others have turned their attention from him, we must Beat the Dead Horse while others are carelessly distracted from our obession by foolishness like Dancing With The Stars, Borat and the Buffalo Bill's season.

Pound away Members of the Dead Horse Beater's Club! And never believe what they say about Lemmings!

864668[/snapback]

You're so quick witted, I'm f***ing speechless. Now go back to posting under your regular username.

Qucik-witted, Dim-witted or No-Witted, there's room for any obsession at the Dead Horse Beater's Club!

Pound away Mon Courge!

864752[/snapback]

Pounding away is your forte...stop projecting.