Another Celebrity Sex Tape?

bartshan-83

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to hijack this thread, but I think this is kind of related.  Has anyone seen the pics of Britney Spears climbing out of the limo sans underwear?  Talk about graphic.  You can even see the scar from her C-section.

852882[/snapback]

Yeah, I saw it and it was !@#$ing nasty.

A source told Britain's Daily Sport newspaper: "Jessica is horrified her name and sex tape are being mentioned in the same sentence. She's always been a girl of high morals and principles."

Translation: Yes, such a tape does exist and Jessica is horrified that she may become the next Paris Hilton.

:P

Apparently the tape starts off with Bledsoe, but Jessica kicks him out because he just lays there and does nothing except occasionally pat-pat-patting her ass.

852968[/snapback]

I heard the tape was 16 minutes long and he goes like a stallion for the first 8....

:P Ugly? maybe not your type...but she is not ugly...you nerds are too much

852671[/snapback]

The high standards of some only exist on this board. If they were ever face to face with the girls who have been deemed ugly by the TSW studs, and got invited up to her room, they wouldn't be able to get up there fast enough. :bag:

The high standards of some only exist on this board.  If they were ever face to face with the girls who have been deemed ugly by the TSW studs, and got invited up to her room, they wouldn't be able to get up there fast enough. :P

852993[/snapback]

two nerd drive members think it is cool to say that hot famous women are skanks and ugly...makes them feel good about the 3's and 4's they have been getting all of their lives...

Translation:  Yes, such a tape does exist and Jessica is horrified that she may become the next Paris Hilton.

:P

852962[/snapback]

Alternate translation: She knows exactly what she's doing and she leaked the thing on purpose to further her celebrity.

People like this are rich and famous only because they are able to keep people like us talking about them. It's not like anybody's going out to buy Jessica Simpson cd's because her music is so great.

The high standards of some only exist on this board.  If they were ever face to face with the girls who have been deemed ugly by the TSW studs, and got invited up to her room, they wouldn't be able to get up there fast enough. :P

852993[/snapback]

Of course, that's based on the assumption that some of the people on this board actually know what girls are. :bag:

852993[/snapback]

Isn't this where Chef Jim steps in and talks about his love for his beautiful wife and why he wouldn't touch Jess?

Man I still don't believe that guys routine! :bag:

Alternate translation:  She knows exactly what she's doing and she leaked the thing on purpose to further her celebrity.

853023[/snapback]

How to further your celebrity status.

Step one: leak a tape of you giving some guy a blowjob.

Step two: stop wearing underwear.

Step three: hang out with Paris Hilton and Britney Spears.

Step four: get married in Vegas to a high school sweetheart, then have it annulled two days later.

Step five: start calling white people "crackers", then get a spot on the Jerry Falwell show where you apologize to the white leaders and promise never to offend those white :P cracker muther fuc :bag: ers again.

Step six: Rinse and repeat.

So everyone but 2 guys on TBD thinks Jessics Simpson is ugly?  :P

852685[/snapback]

Hell no. I'd bang the ever loving hell out of her. I just couldnt date her and actually hafta listen to her speak on a consistent basis.