Another Celebrity Sex Tape?

bartshan-83

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"...prided herself on high morals and principles"?

You mean such high principles as "I'll cup my naked breasts in a photo shoot while having my bikini strings as if they're about to let go any second.... but I won't drink Aquafina!" Let's be sure about something here. What she does for a living is just slightly short of prostitution.

This Neo-Morality cultured by magazines and movies is what makes the younger generations dress suggestively and act recklessly to the point this society is devolved to today. Everyone else does it, so...

"...prided herself on high morals and principles"?

You mean such high principles as "I'll cup my naked breasts in a photo shoot while having my bikini strings as if they're about to let go any second.... but I won't drink Aquafina!" Let's be sure about something here. What she does for a living is just slightly short of prostitution.

This Neo-Morality cultured by magazines and movies is what makes the younger generations dress suggestively and act recklessly to the point this society is devolved to today. Everyone else does it, so...

852621[/snapback]

:beer:

:P Ugly? maybe not your type...but she is not ugly...you nerds are too much

852671[/snapback]

No, she's not my type, AND she's ugly. Her face can be objectively and mathematically proven to be ugly...

...by the same method that said Nancy Reagan was a babe, come to think of it. :bag: Okay, maybe that's not the best methodology. But she is ugly.