Guess who's pouting in Houston?

Coach Tuesday

I loved Moulds as a player, but he just doesn't know when to stop whining.  He whined himself out of Buffalo, and now he's starting to do the same in Houston, at least according to PFT:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

851553[/snapback]

Think he will want to come back as #2 to LE ? Hope he realizes that his days as a solid #1 are gone, perhaps he wouldn't mind playing the rest of his career with the team that drafted him. Will we want him back ? I for one wouldn't mind welcoming him back if he is past his bickering.

I don't think Marv would ever risk taking him back, it was mutiny and that is nothing to mess around with....... Reading between the lines after the Big Win in Houston, you could sense that Eric was having second thoughts about what had transpired and how much it sucked not being in Buffalo on the upswing that is clearly taking place..........

Bills 24 Chargers 17......

I love it.  I'm pretty happy with our receivers just the way they are. 

851576[/snapback]

Our receiver situation after Evans is pretty bad (we'll see if that changes with Reed coming back). It'd be nice if Price or Parrish got open before the last two minutes of the game.

You're right that we need a TE even worse but finding another WR to compliment Lee Evans has to be another priority.

I don't think Marv would ever risk taking him back, it was mutiny and that is nothing to mess around with....... Reading between the lines after the Big Win in Houston, you could sense that Eric was having second thoughts about what had transpired and how much it sucked not being in Buffalo on the upswing that is clearly taking place..........

Bills 24 Chargers 17......

I hope the money was worth it.

And Levy never cared much for Moulds. He only got playing time AFTER Marv left, although that might have been a mistake (since Moulds might have been too immature in his first 2 years). No way he comes back even if he begs.

I don't buy this 'report.' If Moulds is not happy it's because those guys are not winning. He knew when he came in there that Andre Johnson was the #1 guy and he thinks a lot of AJ as a #1 receiver. Moulds was simply not happy with the results Buffalo had had, the idea of a looming pay cut, and the growing pains accompanying the development of Losman.

I was told by a guy whom I view as a bit of a blowhard, who claims to be a friend of Moulds' agent, that he and JP got into a tiff at a party last year. Take that for what it's worth. I am not sure what it's worth at all, to be honest, but I do believe that the two didn't get along as well as some of the other players. I also think that the idea that Houston shouldn't get beat by "a guy like Losman" probably came from Eric and this was reflected in the poor sport comments of guys like Dunta Robinson.

I don't blame Eric to an extent for having pent-up frustration about the way the QB situation was handled here during his entire tenure, however.

Sometimes I just can't believe the rubbish I read on here.

If we took back Peerless Price after the way he originally left us, and I'm glad he's back, then Eric Moulds coming back (which I can't see happening unfortunately) is a no-brainer.

I'd want him back in a heartbeat ... :beer:

I hope the money was worth it.

And Levy never cared much for Moulds.  He only got playing time AFTER Marv left, although that might have been a mistake (since Moulds might have been too immature in his first 2 years).  No way he comes back even if he begs.

851624[/snapback]

I have blasted Marv for the 06 draft, but I wish to make it clear that he did a great job in ridding this team of old, all but washed up malcontents. I hope that he continues on in this regard says goodbye to Villarial, Gandy, and any other player who is either washed up or can't cut it in the NFL.

The Bills are on a "roll" of sorts, but who knows how we will finish this year? What I DO know is that there was no future with the likes of Milloy, Adams, Vincent, and yes.....Moulds. I would much rather see what the young guys who MIGHT have a future (Pennington for example) can do.

Moulds had a very good game against us, but his ypc stats are once again low.

I am all for another big, strong receiver on the Bills, but not Eric Moulds.

I have blasted Marv for the 06 draft, but I wish to make it clear that he did a great job in ridding this team of old, all but washed up malcontents. I hope that he continues on in this regard says goodbye to Villarial, Gandy, and any other player who is either washed up or can't cut it in the NFL.

The Bills are on a "roll" of sorts, but who knows how we will finish this year? What I DO know is that there was no future with the likes of Milloy, Adams, Vincent, and yes.....Moulds. I would much rather see what the young guys who MIGHT have a future (Pennington for example) can do.

852478[/snapback]

A-friggin-men. :beer: Once a player is washed up & can no longer cut it, it's best to let them go right away, no matter how loud the fanboys cry. Villarial (to name one) should've never been brought back this year, all that did was waste time.

Nice guys finish last. :nana:

852478[/snapback]

gandy seems to be a pretty solid guard, at least in my view. why would you want to get rid of him?

gandy seems to be a pretty solid guard, at least in my view. why would you want to get rid of him?

Because you want more than "pretty solid."

Frankly the ONLY position on the O-line that's off-limits is LT. The rest could use upgrades. Unfortunately there is only so much cap room and/or players available. The Bills need to find out whether guys like Pennington, Preston, Merz, and Butler are the guys who can assume the other starting positions and play them well. Otherwise they need to be replaced.