Jacked up!

TPS

He outright flattened a Houston DL on one of JP's scrambles.  :lol:

843186[/snapback]

That was a great hit. On the play Peters figured the play was over when he took a look over his shoulder and saw JP scrambling his way. He really leveled the guy (same guy who got past him I believe). Good for us he's quick on his feet.

He smacked that dude good...I liked Schobel's one handed drive of the LT into Carr for the sack...that was nuts....

843193[/snapback]

its the first time i have seen a DE get a sack without laying a single hand on the QB. funny to watch though. :lol:

You're more likely to see the sack on Losman.

843200[/snapback]

That play was awesome. A lesson to all you youngsters not to drop your head.

Fortunately A-Train got a piece of the guy later in the game, because it almost happened again.

He outright flattened a Houston DL on one of JP's scrambles.  :lol:

843186[/snapback]

I was about to start a seperate thread about Peters, so allow me to use your instead..... 0:)

I was thrilled by his performance yesterday. I hope posters realize just how great it is to even have a possibility of a high quality Lfet Tackle on the roster, let alone one who is signed long term.

As I said in another thread, he reminds me of a healthy Jennings which is VERY good indeed, but this kid is just getting started!!!

I can't stress enough how hard it is to get these guys. If LTs were readily available, players such as Backus and Jennings would NOT have been offered 40 million or so dollar contracts. They are not superstars, yet command and earn the big bucks.

Nobody ever likened D'Brick to Orlando Pace (more of a Richmond Webb imo), yet he went 4th. Teams are flat out desperate for these guys!

Peter's development is nothing short of monumental for the Bills, Bills Fans, and of course JP. IF, yes IF Peters can continue to progress, we will not necessarily have to draft a LT in 07. Attention can be turned to the OG, DT, LB, TE, and even WR positions. Would anybody mind having players like DeMeco Ryans or Ernie Simms on the Bills?

In summary, I think that the development of Peters matters as much as that of JP. The good news is this runs hand in hand.

GO JASON!!!!!!!GO FRIGGIN BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was about to start a seperate thread about Peters, so allow me to use your instead..... :lol:

I was thrilled by his performance yesterday. I hope posters realize just how great it is to even have a possibility of a high quality Lfet Tackle on the roster, let alone one who is signed long term.

As I said in another thread, he reminds me of a healthy Jennings which is VERY good indeed, but this kid is just getting started!!!

I can't stress enough how hard it is to get these guys. If LTs were readily available, players such as Backus and Jennings would NOT have been offered 40 million or so dollar contracts. They are not superstars, yet command and earn the big bucks.

Nobody ever likened D'Brick to Orlando Pace (more of a Richmond Webb imo), yet he went 4th. Teams are flat out desperate for these guys!

Peter's development is nothing short of monumental for the Bills, Bills Fans, and of course JP. IF, yes IF Peters can continue to progress, we will not necessarily have to draft a LT in 07. Attention can be turned to the OG, DT, LB, TE, and even WR positions. Would anybody mind having players like DeMeco Ryans or Ernie Simms on the Bills?

In summary, I think that the development of Peters matters as much as that of JP. The good news is this runs hand in hand.

GO JASON!!!!!!!GO FRIGGIN BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

843210[/snapback]

A very good post Bill...I concurr...Peters was great....there is not much doubt that he'll be a greta LT and be around for a long long time...wait till we use him as a tackle elgible in goal lie situations...he has good hands and is quick too...he may end up being TD's best find....

I have a feeling that Pennington is going to turn out to be good...we definately need OG, a pass-catching TE, an LB (TKO has me worried and I dunno if Fletch will be back)...It was eveident yestweday that we haev a ton of #3 and #4 WR's...we need a true #2

Would anybody mind having players like DeMeco Ryans or Ernie Simms on the Bills?

Buster Davis

Hopefully, this is London'd replacement at MLB. An absolute terror. Fast as hell. He's absolutely amazing on defense, and a ball hawk. I watched him run down a WR in one of our games this year 40+ yards downfield.

I'll be her pimping Buster all off season.

Buster Davis

Hopefully, this is London'd replacement at MLB. An absolute terror. Fast as hell. He's absolutely amazing on defense, and a ball hawk. I watched him run down a WR in one of our games this year 40+ yards downfield.

I'll be her pimping Buster all off season.

843500[/snapback]

Would love to have Buster as a bill next year, I only saw the Miami game but he was all over the damn field. Pretty damn impressive.