OT: Who are you voting for

RVJ

Are you voting for Kerry or Bush ?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Are you voting for Kerry or Bush ?

• Kerry
    • Bush
    • Other

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://JohnKerryIsADoucheBagButImVotingForHimAnyway.com

By the way, it's still shocking to me that people would consider voting for Bush. We now KNOW that there were no WOMD, but instead of waiting for UN help, Dubya had to go in. It was like a kid who couldnt wait for christmas to open his present... But, its not that big of a deal. Only 1,000 of our finest died for very little gain.

Either way, I'm voting to get Bush out, not really voting for Kerry.

I think it is obvious who I am voting for in this election.

60504[/snapback]

Two Questions:

1) How do you actually write in a vote? Is there a blank spot for it I missed?

2) Did you actually register in some way to run?

3) Is this just a joke I'm missing

4) Is there anywhere you can go to see if you got any votes

5) Why did you do all this?

Two Questions:

1) How do you actually write in a vote? Is there a blank spot for it I missed?

2) Did you actually register in some way to run?

3) Is this just a joke I'm missing

4) Is there anywhere you can go to see if you got any votes

5) Why did you do all this?

60514[/snapback]

1) Each county has a different process for write-in candidates. It would be impossible for me to accurately answer this question for every county. Your local Board of Elections can help with the exact procedure.

2) Nope. The way the current election system is set up, it makes it more difficult for anyone outside the "Big Two" to run for office. The amount of money required, signatures required in each state, along with various other regulations discourage anyone outside of R's and D's to run. By running as a write-in candidate, I bypass all of the BS.

3) Nope, no joke. I am officially running.

4) Yup, but it might take a while. Every write-in vote is counted.

5) There are three types of people in this world: those who B word but still vote for one of the "Big Two," those who don't care, and those who B word but actually do something about it. I am part of the last group. I am tired of the BS from both of these parties and neither candidate, IMO, have the qualities that I want in a President. Therefore, I am running. Both of these parties are running the country into the ground. I am tired of it, and want to do something about it. If nothing else, I hope my campaign will show people that there are more than two candidates running in this election and nothing will change if you continually vote for the "lesser of two evils." We need to send Washington the message that they are screwing up this country, and we are not going to take it anymore.

1) Each county has a different process for write-in candidates. It would be impossible for me to accurately answer this question for every county. Your local Board of Elections can help with the exact procedure.

2) Nope. The way the current election system is set up, it makes it more difficult for anyone outside the "Big Two" to run for office. The amount of money required, signatures required in each state, along with various other regulations discourage anyone outside of R's and D's to run. By running as a write-in candidate, I bypass all of the BS.

3) Nope, no joke. I am officially running.

4) Yup, but it might take a while. Every write-in vote is counted.

5) There are three types of people in this world: those who B word but still vote for one of the "Big Two," those who don't care, and those who B word but actually do something about it. I am part of the last group. I am tired of the BS from both of these parties and neither candidate, IMO, have the qualities that I want in a President. Therefore, I am running. Both of these parties are running the country into the ground. I am tired of it, and want to do something about it. If nothing else, I hope my campaign will show people that there are more than two candidates running in this election and nothing will change if you continually vote for the "lesser of two evils." We need to send Washington the message that they are screwing up this country, and we are not going to take it anymore.

60533[/snapback]

OK, thanks...

I would write you in, but I dont want my biggest fear to come true. That voting for you is like voting for Bush. I think Kerry needs all the Florida votes he can get.

OK, thanks...

I would write you in, but I dont want my biggest fear to come true. That voting for you is like voting for Bush. I think Kerry needs all the Florida votes he can get.

60537[/snapback]

Well, you need to vote for who you think is the best candidate. Voting for Kerry is not going to make things better, it is just another face on the same problems.

1) People rip Bush for the deficit, but if you look at Kerry's plans you will see that he has yet to point out how he plans to pay for everything. Rolling back the tax cuts for the "rich" does not pay for even 1/4 of the new spending he is proposing. His "plan" will do nothing more than increase the deficit (unless he raises taxes on the middle class).

2) Kerry's foreign policy is absolutely frightening. I could go into a long diatribe just on North Korea, but I will spare everyone here.

3) Kerry said that he will get more international support for Iraq, but the two major suppliers of that support (Germany and France) have already said that they refuse to send troops to Iraq, regardless of who is President.

I could go on, but I will spare the people here.

Wow 137 views and only 24 voted. I hope the ones that chose not to vote here.

Vote when the real deal comes in November.

60560[/snapback]

the 137 views are prolly from a handfull of posters keeping an eye on this topic

my vote went to "Other". I'm leaning towards voting Libertarian this year

Me too.

60744[/snapback]

Hey Jack - Mr Sirius representative. Know where I can get a REALLY good deal on one?

Here are my requirements:

1) I want it for my car.

2) I dont want to have to do any major wiring myself

3) I DO NOT want one that plugs into a cassette deck

thanks, let me know.

Well, you need to vote for who you think is the best candidate. Voting for Kerry is not going to make things better, it is just another face on the same problems.

1) People rip Bush for the deficit, but if you look at Kerry's plans you will see that he has yet to point out how he plans to pay for everything. Rolling back the tax cuts for the "rich" does not pay for even 1/4 of the new spending he is proposing. His "plan" will do nothing more than increase the deficit (unless he raises taxes on the middle class).

2) Kerry's foreign policy is absolutely frightening. I could go into a long diatribe just on North Korea, but I will spare everyone here.

3) Kerry said that he will get more international support for Iraq, but the two major suppliers of that support (Germany and France) have already said that they refuse to send troops to Iraq, regardless of who is President.

I could go on, but I will spare the people here.

60559[/snapback]

Yes, please spare us the facts and common sense. Those have no place in deciding who to vote for. :D

As Sen. Edwards clearly pointed out the other night, it's all about HALIBURTON!

Hey Jack - Mr Sirius representative. Know where I can get a REALLY good deal on one?

1) I want it for my car.

thanks, let me know.

60766[/snapback]

JVC Complete Car

Includes the tuner and car kit, saving you $50 if you were to buy them seperately. And it's easy to move it from car to car.

1) I want it for my car.

thanks, let me know.

60766[/snapback]

OMG.....STEVESTOJAN HAS A YANKEES AVATAR!!!! NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, please spare us the facts and common sense.  Those have no place in deciding who to vote for.  :D

As Sen. Edwards clearly pointed out the other night, it's all about HALIBURTON!

60778[/snapback]

Plus flashing that thumbs up every 10 seconds. I wonder if Roger Ebert is his hero !

the 137 views are prolly from a handfull of posters keeping an eye on this topic

my vote went to "Other".  I'm leaning towards voting Libertarian this year

60575[/snapback]

I am pretty positive I will be voting for Michael Badnarik, Libertarian candidate for president.

I think it's embarrassing that of all the great individuals in this country, we are left to decide between Bush and Kerry.

i'm more of a Libertarian, but if I vote that way, Kerry gets the advantage. No way I can live with that guilt on my head. The worst Bush is still better than the best Kerry. I say we give Bush 4 more years. stevestojan, the Dems had a sexual predator in office for 8 years who sat by and let terrorists push us around while being a good little doggy for the UN. But Bush is supposed to achieve all goals in 4 years. Don't get me started.

I think it's embarrassing that of all the great individuals in this country, we are left to decide between Bush and Kerry.

61229[/snapback]

more embarrassing than trying to explain to your kids what the hell President Clinton was doing banging anything that moved? The guy couldn't be loyal to his wife, you expect him to be loyal to unknown US citizens??

more embarrassing than trying to explain to your kids what the hell President Clinton was doing banging anything that moved? The guy couldn't be loyal to his wife, you expect him to be loyal to unknown US citizens??

61237[/snapback]

They're both embarrassing.....but I'm no Clinton fan either.

I am not surprised by the tally so far, bunch of bleeding %^&*ing hearts in Buffalo!! So many people get brainwashed from birth by the left wingers that they wouldn't understand common sense if it came up and slapped them upside the head. You would think that the people in Buffalo area would have woken up by now, after getting taxed to death and screwed by the liberals for the last 30 years, and tried to change their Democratic liberal voting. I guess not. Geesh!!!!!!!! :D

I am not surprised by the tally so far, bunch of bleeding %^&*ing hearts in Buffalo!! So many people get brainwashed from birth by the left wingers that they wouldn't understand common sense if it came up and slapped them upside the head. You would think that the people in Buffalo area would have woken up by now, after getting taxed to death and screwed by the liberals for the last 30 years, and tried to change their Democratic liberal voting. I guess not. Geesh!!!!!!!!    :D

61314[/snapback]

I honestly think the war is the key issue here. I don't think anyone can see past that. I am one of those. And I'm voting for Kerry. ( I voted for Bush last time, and I apologize to the world for that).

I honestly think the war is the key issue here.  I don't think anyone can see past that. I am one of those. And I'm voting for Kerry. ( I voted for Bush last time, and I apologize to the world for that).

61340[/snapback]

National Defense is my primary issue as well. Senator Kerry would be a disaster of great proportions. What I fear, as with most things, Kerryites will never go past the soundbites, and the Bush administration for a variety of reasons doesn't market themselves right. They need to be explaining the dynamics of things, and just why Kerry's soundbites are the wrong approach.

Anything past this needs to go to the PPP.

Plus flashing that thumbs up every 10 seconds. I wonder if Roger Ebert is his hero !

60794[/snapback]

Edwards and his little Clintonesque "thumbkin" moves are a riot to analyze. When he really gets torqued, he goes to the dreaded "double directional thumbkin". :D

Here's my hand gesture; :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Anything past this needs to go to the PPP.

61352[/snapback]

Go Bills. Coy Wire Sucks.

The only thing i think Bush has going for him is that he wont ever make a huge mistake (not waiting for UN support) before going to another war (god forbid). I think even he realizes he fu-ked up.

The only thing i think Bush has going for him is that he wont ever make a huge mistake (not waiting for UN support) before going to another war (god forbid). I think even he realizes he fu-ked up. 

61358[/snapback]

Seriously, the major problem here is that the average American has absolutely no clue as to what this war is all about. Kerry is taking advantage of that fact by playing to the masses. He HAS no plan, and what he has suggested as one will have half the world speaking arabic by 2015. Bush's camp can't articulate the situation because it can't be done in soundbites, and many of the successful aspects can't be talked about anyway.

Seriously, the major problem here is that the average American has absolutely no clue as to what this war is all about. Kerry is taking advantage of that fact by playing to the masses. He HAS no plan, and what he has suggested as one will have half the world speaking arabic by 2015. Bush's camp can't articulate the situation because it can't be done in soundbites, and many of the successful aspects can't be talked about anyway.

61362[/snapback]

But again, now that we KNOW Iraq didnt have any WOMD, don't you think this war was rushed? Do you think we could have waited for UN support? Just askin

But again, now that we KNOW Iraq didnt have any WOMD, don't you think this war was rushed? Do you think we could have waited for UN support? Just askin

61363[/snapback]

We could have, if the UN actually showed that they had any desire to enforce their own resolutions. They have repeatedly shown that when things get tough, they run away from the situation. Just in Iraq:

Resolution 661 of 6 August 1990 states that Iraq has failed to comply with Resolution 660. Imposes economic sanctions.

Resolution 662 of 9 August 1990 states that Iraq has failed to comply with Resolutions 660 and 661.

Resolution 664 of 18 August 1990 states that Iraq has not complied with Resolutions 660, 661, and 662.

Resolution 665 of 25 August 1990 states that Iraq has not complied with Resolutions 660, 661, 662, and 664.

Resolution 666 of 13 September 1990 states that Iraq has not complied with Resolutions 660, 661, 662, 664, and 665.

Resolution 667 of 25 September 1990 states that Iraq has failed to comply with Resolutions 660, 661, 662, 664, 665, and 666 along with violations of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations of 18 April 1961 and the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations of 24 April 1963.

Resolution 670 of 25 September 1990 states that Iraq is in violation of 660, 661, 662, 664, 666,and 667.

Resolution 674 of 29 October 1990 states that Iraq is in violation of the Charter of the United Nations, the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War of 12 August 1949, The Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations on 18 April 1961, The Vienna Convention on Consular Relations of 24 April 1963, International Law, along with Resolutions 660, 662, and 664

Resolution 678 (1990) of 29 November 1990 states that Iraq is in violation of Resolutions 660, 661, 662, 664, 665, 666, 667, 669, 670, 674, and 677.

Resolution 686 (1991) of 2 March 1991 states that Iraq is in violation of Resolutions 660, 661, 662, 664, 665, 666, 667, 669, 670, 674, 677, and 678.

Resolution 687 (1991) of 3 April 1991 (Cease Fire Agreement). Deplores Iraq’s statements of threatening “the use of terrorism against targets outside Iraq and the taking of hostages by Iraq.”

Resolution 707 (1991) of 15 August 1991 states that Iraq is in violation of Resolution 687, the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons of 1 July 1968, and the agreement Iraq had with the International Atomic Energy Agency (as established by the board of Governors on 18 July 1991).

Resolution 778 of 2 October 1992 states that Iraq is in violation of Resolutions 687, 706, and 712. Resolutions 706 and 712 were passed to provide a mechanism for humanitarian relief for Iraqi civilians.

Resolution 806 of 5 February 1993 states that Iraq is in violation of Resolutions 687, 689, and 773.

Resolution 949 of 15 October 1994 warns Iraq that they must abide by Resolutions 678, 686, 687, 689, and 833.

Resolution 1060 of 12 June 1996 states that Iraq is in violation of Resolutions 687, 707, and 715.

Resolution 1115 of 21 June 1997 states that Iraq is in violation of Resolutions 687, 707, 715, and 1060.

Resolution 1134 of 23 October 1997 states that Iraq is in violation of Resolutions 687, 707, 715, and 1060 but did not decide if Iraq was in violation of Resolution 1115.

Resolution 1137 of 12 November 1997 states that Iraq is in violation of Resolution 1115, along with violation of Resolutions 687, 707, 715, and 1060.

Resolution 1153 of 20 February 1998 states that Iraq is in violation of Resolutions 687 and 1143.

Resolution 1154 of 2 March 1998 states that Iraq is in violation of Resolution 687 and all other relevant Resolutions.

Resolution 1175 of 19 June 1998 states that Iraq still has not complied with Resolution 687.

Resolution 1194 of 9 September 1998 states that Iraq is in violation of Resolutions 687, 707, 715, 1060, 1115 and 1154.

Resolution 1205 of 5 November 1998 states that Iraq is in violation of Resolution 687, and all other relevant resolutions including 1154.

Resolution 1281 of 12 December 1999 states that Iraq has not complied with Resolution 687.

Resolution 1360 of 3 July 2001 states that Iraq is not in compliance with Resolution 687.

Resolution 1382 of 29 November 2001 states that Iraq is not in compliance with Resolutions 687 and 1284.

Resolution 1409 of 14 May 2002 states that Iraq is not in compliance with Resolutions 687 and 1284.

Resolution 1441 of 8 November 2002 states that Iraq is not in compliance with Resolutions 686, 687 (including provisions relating to terrorism), 688, and 1284.

Resolution 1443 of 22 November 2002 states that Iraq is not in compliance with Resolutions 687 and 1284.

Resolution 1447 of 4 December 2002 states that Iraq is not in compliance with Resolutions 687 and 1284.

Resolution 1454 of 30 December 2002 states that Iraq is not in compliance with Resolutions 687 and 1284.

(reprinted courtesy of the Official Ken Crippen For President website)

Now look at North Korea. The IAEA begged the UNSC to address the North Korean nuclear situation. The UNSC refused to even address it.

Now look at Haiti. The French were begging the UNSC to address the situation. Well after the US, French and a few others had the situation underway, the UNSC finally got up off of their asses to address the situation.

Now look at the Sudan. They have yet to do anything other than pass resolutions that say nothing more than "abide by this resolution, or we will pass another resolution."

I could go on and on, but you get the point. The UN refused to do what was necessary. We shall see how things shake out with the Oil For Food scandal. This might shed some light on why they were so intent on delaying things as long as possible.