Bill Belichek, what a loser!!!

Rayzer32

After the Pats lost ( :lol: ) to the Jets, BB walked into the vincinity of EM and barely looked at him and didn't shake hands with him. He reached out with his hand but barely touched Mangini's. Nice way to congratulate someone who worked for you. !@#$ing poor sport douchebag. I love it. <_<

After the Pats lost ( :lol: ) to the Jets, BB walked into the vincinity of EM and barely looked at him and didn't shake hands with him.  He reached out with his hand but barely touched Mangini's.  Nice way to congratulate someone who worked for you.  !@#$ing poor sport douchebag.  I love it.  <_<

833886[/snapback]

He's a fu--ing baby just like his QB

After the Pats lost ( :D ) to the Jets, BB walked into the vincinity of EM and barely looked at him and didn't shake hands with him.  He reached out with his hand but barely touched Mangini's.  Nice way to congratulate someone who worked for you.  !@#$ing poor sport douchebag.  I love it.  :lol:

833886[/snapback]

Although schadenfreude can never completely make up for a Bills loss, that really does take the edge off a bitter defeat. <_<

I guess that Mangini and Belicheck had some disagreements over how to run the defense last year, and it hurt their relationship. He also believes that Mangini tampered with Deion Branch, so now there is no relationship.

After the Pats lost ( :lol: ) to the Jets, BB walked into the vincinity of EM and barely looked at him and didn't shake hands with him.  He reached out with his hand but barely touched Mangini's.  Nice way to congratulate someone who worked for you.  !@#$ing poor sport douchebag.  I love it.  <_<

833886[/snapback]

bellicek hates mangini cuz he knows he's good

it's really that simple. at 36 he thought he had mangini as a top coordinator for at least a few years. something he desperately needed after losing weis to ND and the other guy to cleveland. bellichek is losing it without help. he was outcoached today and last week against colts too. and he's not getting any help from kraft who keeps losing top performers to free agency etc. this could be the beginning of the end for kraft and bellicheck

I love Belicheck's press conferences after losses.  He just answers with short one word answers in a nasty tone until the reporters stop asking questions.  No class.

Yeah, I prefer classy coaches who are super upbeat after they lose. <_<

After getting completely and totally outcoached and outplayed the last two weeks, he should be sporting a nasty tone.

it's really that simple. at 36 he thought he had mangini as a top coordinator for at least a few years. something he desperately needed after losing weis to ND and the other guy to cleveland.  bellichek is losing it without help. he was outcoached today and last week against colts too.  and he's not getting any help from kraft who keeps losing top performers to free agency etc.  this could be the beginning of the end for kraft and bellicheck

834022[/snapback]

I had under 2.5 in the pool on how many different ways you'd misspell Belichick. <_<

There were some reports this week that Belichick feels Mangini tampered with acquiring some coaches/staff under contract with New England when he left. There are also some unconfirmed rumors that one of those employees was the team chef.

Yeah, I prefer classy coaches who are super upbeat after they lose. <_<

After getting completely and totally outcoached and outplayed the last two weeks, he should be sporting a nasty tone.

834025[/snapback]

Newsflash, coaches often have some class after 2,3,4 or more losses. You can't win everything brother. Welcome to reality.

Bill belichick is an egotistical prick. always has been. cant give anyone else any credit when due.

834109[/snapback]

first of all I agree 100%. However, you can't deny that you'd "love him" if he were in buffalo with the same results he's posted in New England. That's why we all hate him so much...because he keeps beating our ass. I feel the same way watching Parcells. It's partly because he truly acts like an ass (see today's game as example) but it's also because he prevents us from going where we want to be.

After the Pats lost ( :w00t: ) to the Jets, BB walked into the vincinity of EM and barely looked at him and didn't shake hands with him.  He reached out with his hand but barely touched Mangini's.  Nice way to congratulate someone who worked for you.  !@#$ing poor sport douchebag.  I love it.  0:)

833886[/snapback]

i saw that after the game, that was petty. i couldnt believe that. i guess when you win a superbowl or two you dont have to repect anyone thats better than you, friend or not.

After the Pats lost ( :w00t: ) to the Jets, BB walked into the vincinity of EM and barely looked at him and didn't shake hands with him.  He reached out with his hand but barely touched Mangini's.  Nice way to congratulate someone who worked for you.  !@#$ing poor sport douchebag.  I love it.  0:)

833886[/snapback]

Add this to the same file as Belichick in the Minnesota game, with the situation well in hand, coming out in a 5 WR set to throw the ball around some more late in the game....

JDG

Was travelling today during the early games and listening to ESPN radio for updates. There was an update from the NE game that NE benefitted from a 'controversial' roughing the passer penalty which wiped out a Jets interception (the announcer said roughing was called even though the contact was during the throw and forced the interception - said he had never seen that before). My eight year old son then said "The refs are trying to give it to New England again!"

0:)

I could just picture sore Bill's sour puss and poor sullen Tommy's morose face looking like he was going to break into tears after the game. God - NE losses are just about the best thing that can happen for me on gameday now.

Was travelling today during the early games and listening to ESPN radio for updates.  There was an update from the NE game that NE benefitted from a 'controversial' roughing the passer penalty which wiped out a Jets interception (the announcer said roughing was called even though the contact was during the throw and forced the interception - said he had never seen that before).  My eight year old son then said "The refs are trying to give it to New England again!"

I didn't see it, but I heard Hobson picked-up Brady and slammed him to the ground. It's a call that usually is made and SHOULD have been made last weekend on Williams when he sacked JP.

The best part of that game was seeing the NE fans sitting out in that miserable cold rain and going home losers. I attended the last two miserable NE games at the Ralph and that sucked. Glad those people could experience a loss today.

Another thing to note, whats the deal with that F*cking sweatshirt BB wears???? The sleeves are ripped to about 3/4 sleeves. Looks nice and proffesional

834052[/snapback]

Do the coaches have a dress code? He should be fined for that look.

I dont think their is a Bills fan here that would trade Jauron for the smelly, bad loser Belechick. Is there?!

834137[/snapback]

Um I would (hopefully you were being sarcastic and this migraine i'm working on caused it to go right over my head).

He did the same thing in the first time they met when the Jets should have won...  Belichek is a classless loser, and to be honest, I would not want him as my head coach...even if he has the deal with the devil to get the refs to make the right calls.

834691[/snapback]

I would take him in a heartbeat over the pussies we've had for HCs over the last 8 years. He may be a whiny B word but he wins and thats the bottom line.

it's really that simple. at 36 he thought he had mangini as a top coordinator for at least a few years. something he desperately needed after losing weis to ND and the other guy to cleveland.  bellichek is losing it without help. he was outcoached today and last week against colts too.  and he's not getting any help from kraft who keeps losing top performers to free agency etc.  this could be the beginning of the end for kraft and bellicheck

834022[/snapback]

espn is reporting that the rift between bb and mangini dates back to last season, when he came home to find mangini selling his son a dime bag out back near the hot tub. both were wearing speedos.

(mangini coaches the jets. while they have been unhateworthy lately, they're still the j-e-t-s jetsjetsjets).

I didn't see it, but I heard Hobson picked-up Brady and slammed him to the ground.  It's a call that usually is made and SHOULD have been made last weekend on Williams when he sacked JP.

834656[/snapback]

Then you really should take an honest look at the replay, because what you heard is not correct. On that play Brady saw the pressure coming and leapt off his feet as he threw to get it past the oncoming rush. The defender hit him in the air as he threw; he didn't "pick him up and slam him to the ground." Watch it and if you see it differently, let me know. (IMO, Brady is the beneficiary of way too many questionable roughing calls... ie. the "giving himself up" call against the Bills.)

On to the topic of Belichick - for all his success and championships, he sure doesn't seem like a very happy guy to me.

Then you really should take an honest look at the replay, because what you heard is not correct. On that play Brady saw the pressure coming and leapt off his feet as he threw to get it past the oncoming rush. The defender hit him in the air as he threw; he didn't "pick him up and slam him to the ground." Watch it and if you see it differently, let me know. (IMO, Brady is the beneficiary of way too many questionable roughing calls... ie. the "giving himself up" call against the Bills.)

On to the topic of Belichick - for all his success and championships, he sure doesn't seem like a very happy guy to me.

834997[/snapback]

Agreed. Tommy-boy was throwing as the dude hit him. He didn't pick him up and throw him or drive him into the mud. He hit him square in the chest, both were in the air, and he landed on him. Clean, legal hit. Should not have been a roughing the passer call. That was pretty weak.

As for The Genius, they were killing him on the radio this morning as I was driving in. Pats are 5-10 against teams with winning records since beating Philly in the Superbowl. That team is done. Time for Pats fans to break out the Eli Manning jerseys.

I was planning on watching the highlights today. :devil: I'll let you know what I think.

maybe he was in a hurry to go polish his Super Bowl rings

whereas Bills coaches can only polish their resumes.

I mean really, Who !@#$in Cares? :devil:

The Pats are winners, the Bills are not. If your season has been reduced to taking pleasure in every Pats loss I feel sorry for you.

maybe he was in a  hurry to go polish his Super Bowl rings

whereas Bills coaches can only polish their resumes.

I mean really, Who !@#$in Cares? :devil:

The Pats are winners, the Bills are not. If your season has been reduced to taking pleasure in every Pats loss I feel sorry for you.

835074[/snapback]

Hey Mr. Above-it-all, don't post in the fugging thread, then.

Those of us living in NE have been waiting a long time for our divisional rival to start the decent into mediocrity. Now that it's happening we're going to celebrate every loss, every injury, every interception and every sack. You don't want to participate, we don't care. But the Paytoilets just lost two straight (and 3 of 5) at "the Razor" and I'm freaking sky-high.

You may now return to being better than those of us who are Bills fans living in NE.