Did You Vote Today?

rockpile

Did you VOTE today?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Did you VOTE today?

• Yes
    • No

I definitely voted. There are a lot of issues out here for Californian's to be concerned about. I heard on the radio that Jerry Brown, who is running for Attorney General, approved a law that let a convicted pedophile draw photos in his prison cell of nude underage boys and sell them on the internet.

I think any profits from this should go to the state.

828523[/snapback]

Soylent Green and Jerry Brown: Wrong for California.

I have an agenda, damn it, and I'm going to !@#$ing share it!  So here it is:

More female frontal nudity on network television.

828493[/snapback]

This is why politicians never ever state their agenda in such a concrete form.

You've gone and alienated the entire a$$ crowd by proclaiming yourself for frontal nudity only. You got something against backsides?

Think of the people you have cast aside with your platform. Find a way to bring those disenfranchised people back onto your side.

Skipped out of the salt mines early, and just got done voting (nice, easy paper ballot). MA-Gov, voted for Deval Patrick. MA-Sen, this was my third time proudly voting for Senator Ted Kennedy. The rest of the ticket was pretty straight Dem, and the majority of them were running unopposed.

This is why politicians never ever state their agenda in such a concrete form.

You've gone and alienated the entire a$$ crowd by proclaiming yourself for frontal nudity only.  You got something against backsides?

Think of the people you have cast aside with your platform.  Find a way to bring those disenfranchised people back onto your side.

828665[/snapback]

Terrell Owens is my running mate. That ought to re-attract the ass crowd.

Skipped out of the salt mines early, and just got done voting (nice, easy paper ballot).  MA-Gov, voted for Deval Patrick.  MA-Sen, this was my third time proudly voting for Senator Ted Kennedy.  The rest of the ticket was pretty straight Dem, and the majority of them were running unopposed.

828701[/snapback]

Is he still giving out those souvenir shot glasses? :w00t:

Yeah but what does he know about cardiomyocytes?

And I bet you like him, fag.    Guess you voted for allowing gay marriage.

828757[/snapback]

I only wanted the shot glass. I live in WNY, gay marriage hasn't gotten here yet.

And you like those cardiomyocytes, don't you?

I only wanted the shot glass. I live in WNY, gay marriage hasn't gotten here yet.

And you like those cardiomyocytes, don't you?

828767[/snapback]

Well they are debated a lot around the house. Well them and the discussion on dust bunnies.

Voted....though I was a little disapointed in my district's (PA 16) voting method. No punches, no lights, no levers or buttons. Just a piece of paper and a fcking sharpie.

Fill in the bubble next to the name. I was shocked they didn't hand out crayons and construction paper.

Actually, they most likely won't even count my vote at all.  The races aren't supposed to be close, and they don't count absentee ballots unless they are close.

So by that logic, I didn't vote.  ;)

828352[/snapback]

You implying and agenda here? :lol::lol:

You didn't qualify this post with the:

No Agenda Implied tag...

I am reporting you to Rock...

:wub:;)

16oz

828746[/snapback]

;):lol:

The comedy troupe Capitol Steps does a hysterical duet with "Teddy" and son "Patrick" sung to the theme of Chapin's Cats in the cradle...

A duet between Ted Kennedy and his son Patrick about their alcoholism, set to Harry Chapin's "Cat's in the Cradle," drew raucous laughs for such lines as "the apple doesn't stagger far from the tree" and "I'll say with some chagrin, we still drink less than the Bush twins," but hit a sudden wall of silence when the Patrick character sang "at least I didn't get wet" in reference to his car accident in May. Apparently the implied reference to Ted Kennedy's accident at Chappaquiddick in 1969 that killed his passenger was too insensitive for the audience.

Of course:

No Agenda Implied...

:lol::wub: