Do we even want to beat Indy?

Draconator

Seriously. Speaking as strictly a fan, I want to see the Colts go undefeated, so those old Depends wearing Dolphin members will have to shove their champagne up their bungholes.

It would be fantastic to see a Buffalo upset, but in a way I don't want to see it.

Hell no I want Buffalo to get the upset. I mean if we win next week we will have allot of momentum (beating the best team in the NFL) going into Houston which we should beat them also. I would love to see us string 3 wins in a row together.

Seriously.  Speaking as strictly a fan, I want to see the Colts go undefeated, so those old Depends wearing Dolphin members will have to shove their champagne up their bungholes. 

It would be fantastic to see a Buffalo upset, but in a way I don't want to see it.

826660[/snapback]

Once they wrap up home field advantage they'll sit all their stars at the end of the season anyway, might as well just beat them now!!!

Hell no I want Buffalo to get the upset.  I mean if we win next week we will have allot of momentum (beating the best team in the NFL) going into Houston which we should beat them also. I would love to see us string 3 wins in a row together.

826695[/snapback]

I agree one hundred percent. A win against the Colts would be a major upset, but it sure would throw water on us nay-sayers and be a great turn around point for what was becoming a rather disappointing season. Furthermore the Dolphins, much as I hate the very ground that they walk on, showed us the way this Sunday. Go Bills...

You guys make me sick.

Are we Bills fans?  ;)

Of coarse we want the Bills to win!!!!!

GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!

826722[/snapback]

Aah....Run...Run....The people who want Brady Quinn are out there with their Spoons and Forks.....

Hell no I want Buffalo to get the upset.  I mean if we win next week we will have allot of momentum (beating the best team in the NFL) going into Houston which we should beat them also. I would love to see us string 3 wins in a row together.

826695[/snapback]

If we do beat Indy you just know that Houston would blow us out..........that is the Bills MO........ ;)

If we do beat Indy you just know that Houston would blow us out..........that is the Bills MO........ ;)

826782[/snapback]

No way man. I don't see it happening if we get by Indy then go to Houston we should be able to steam roll Houston. But then again anything can any given sunday.

We have no chance to win at all............ We are on the road and our quarterback is BAD!! We will lose by at least 30....... Don't get me wrong I am a Bills fan and will be cheering for them Sunday but the Colts are in another league!!! Its the harsh truth!!!

We have no chance to win at all............ We are on the road and our quarterback is BAD!! We will lose by at least 30....... Don't get me wrong I am a Bills fan and will be cheering for them Sunday but the Colts are in another league!!!  Its the harsh truth!!!

826817[/snapback]

Just like how Miami lost yesterday to the great Bears

I am routing for the Bills and know they have a chance of winning (not gonna bet money on it but know we still have a chance) but it would be nice to see a team beat Miamis record so we don't have to continually hear about it every year like it was yesterday

Seriously.  Speaking as strictly a fan, I want to see the Colts go undefeated, so those old Depends wearing Dolphin members will have to shove their champagne up their bungholes. 

826660[/snapback]

If it were week 16 and Indy was 14-0 going in, I might be tempted to agree with you. But it's week 10. Indy has seven more chances to lose after this one.

826660[/snapback]

This was a rhetorical question, right? ;)

I always want the Bills to win!

826660[/snapback]

As several have said before - this is unbelievable that such as question can be asked on a fan board. You 'don't want to see' your team win so another team can go unbeaten in the season ? ;)

Who cares what people think of the old Dolphins ? Think the other seven teams on Indy's remaining schedule will think this way too ?