Packers V Bills

Shamrock

Sorry, I'll be more specific....

I'm making the trip from Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada) with three of my friends (two Bills fans and one Packers fan who I plan to beat up in the parking lot as a sign of solidarity with my fellow Bills fans).

Seeing as it's my first game ever, what's the protocol for game day?  Do people head right to the parking lot and just start drinking?  Can you bring alcohol to the parking lot?

Are there places to get food around the stadium.  Man, I am so excited...

We get into town on Friday night and we're at the Hampton Inn I billieve.  What are the best watering holes in Buffalo?

Oh yeah:  Bills 36 - Packers 24.  WOOO!

820984[/snapback]

There will be a few of us in the Lot 1, Pole 5 area before the game. Check us out. Lot 1 is to the right of the Fieldhouse (as you're facing the front of it).

I can't wait for Sunday! Although it is shaping up as another difficult year for this football team, there is still nothing quite like being at the Ralph with friends and family, knocking a few 'skis back and throwing some food on the grill. If only for three hours there is no web-based fighting over what coulda, shoulda been. I still love going to Bills game, and maybe more than others b/c I only get out there a couple times a year!

Signed,

Happy Bills fan that wants a winner as badly as everyone else but also doesn't forget what a great time the experience is!

Good.  Hopefully, I'll catch up w/ you guys then.

820980[/snapback]

We'll make a swing by Lot 1 Pole 5. The key is always getting Dad to leave early enough :-)

I was there with my wife for the Vikes game and we didn't get to L1P5 til about noon. It seemed like everyone had already left :pirate:

Sorry, I'll be more specific....

I'm making the trip from Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada) with three of my friends (two Bills fans and one Packers fan who I plan to beat up in the parking lot as a sign of solidarity with my fellow Bills fans).

Seeing as it's my first game ever, what's the protocol for game day?  Do people head right to the parking lot and just start drinking?  Can you bring alcohol to the parking lot?Are there places to get food around the stadium.  Man, I am so excited...

We get into town on Friday night and we're at the Hampton Inn I billieve.  What are the best watering holes in Buffalo?

Oh yeah:  Bills 36 - Packers 24.  WOOO!

820984[/snapback]

That's a good one! There will be plenty of people grilling if you are good at making friends. Stop by the Carolla lot next to the Jim Ball billboard if you want some wings. We have 2 bills flags and an American flag flying and a big blue tent. Have fun at your first game!

There will be a few of us in the Lot 1, Pole 5 area before the game.  Check us out.  Lot 1 is to the right of the Fieldhouse (as you're facing the front of it).

821066[/snapback]

If you don't mind a few Canadian hosers around you, we'd definately like to come by and check it out. What time do you generally start the festivities?

If you don't mind a few Canadian hosers around you, we'd definately like to come by and check it out.  What time do you generally start the festivities?

822922[/snapback]

Lot opens at 8. Most of the regulars are there soon after that, but in the meantime, you can check out the early festivities at the notorious Pinto Tailgate a couple of rows over...

34-78-83, sorry to hear that. Our sympathies to the family.

If you don't mind a few Canadian hosers around you, we'd definately like to come by and check it out.  What time do you generally start the festivities?

822922[/snapback]

Sure. Why not?

Get there any time after 8am, and people will be in the area.