The Bills lost because....

Just Jack

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills lost because I changed up my (losing gameday jersey - a McGahee replithentic away) for a Spikes hat. To make things worse, I actually watched the game live (0-4 for the year, 2-1 when having to follow in the internet, or not able to watch). Then, to compound the problem, I ate a jacket potato at halftime, whereas I would normally save eating dinner for after the Bills game (1pm kickoff). To add insult to injury I started to think that 14-3 at halftime wasn't an insurmountable deficit and that JP would dig us out of a hole.

Future karma note: I am 2-1 lifetime for Bills games watched live at RWS on the first weekend of December. But 2-2 overall live at RWS. When it snows, when I am there, in December, we are 2-0, so start praying for Snow on Dec 3. When I am accomanied by a rookie football watcher I am 2-0, but 0-2 with a repeater. This time I am bringing a rookie. Sadly, the Bills have failed to get above .500 in any season where I have been to watch.

They lost because I was in Canada, looking at CFL jersies in an outlet mall. I watched on tape delay.

BTW: on the way home to Rochacha, I noticed the traffic REALLY started to pickup around 3-3:30 on the east-bound 90 and I told the wife the Bills must be getting beat.

They lost because I was in Canada, looking at CFL jersies in an outlet mall. I watched on tape delay.

BTW: on the way home to Rochacha, I noticed the traffic REALLY started to pickup around 3-3:30 on the east-bound 90 and I told the wife the Bills must be getting beat.

813856[/snapback]

Hope you bought an Argonauts one!

well duh....Buddy Jesus is Canadien and he likes hockey more than football...I can't believe you didnt know that! what a maroon!

How do you explain the Sabres 8-0 start? Buddy Jesus is on Sabresspace.com too.

Can't knock the Savior...

813389[/snapback]

here's where we can blame each other on why the Bills lost. I'll start....

The Bills lost because Udonkey came to the game. I don't think he's seen the Bills win in person yet this year.

813360[/snapback]

Haha...as soon as I saw the thread, I thought it'd be about me.

You're right...the last game I saw the Bills win in person was last year's home opener. I've been 0-5 since.

:P

See once again you have ignored the obvious...Buddy Jesus is like the media...he is a band wagon jumper!

Not Sabres Hockey, Last time I checked, it didn't look like he was on there side when almost the entire defence went down in the finals.

813922[/snapback]

because on 3rd and 2 the Bills corners give a 5 yard cushion.

813764[/snapback]

The Bills lost, because they SUCK!

813810[/snapback]

The Bills lost because they have to lose. It's a tradition.

813847[/snapback]

The Bills lost because the Sabres are hogging all the talent in town.

813905[/snapback]

Bzzz... incorrect answers from all of you. This thread is for blaming yourselves because you did not follow your normal gameday routine, or you know a fellow poster/friend/family member did something that screwed with Karma, causing the Bills to lose. For example, Cablelady did not take a limo to the game. Now, if she had booked one, then cancelled it at the last minute, maybe the Bills would have one. Instead, she drove herself and made it to the tailgate and into the stadium on time.