The Bills lost because....

Just Jack

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills didn't win because I'm a fan.  The teams I root for rarely f'in win.  I should start rooting for the Pats...

813364[/snapback]

lol, being a fan of the Bills and the Braves, you have no idea how much guilt I had up until 1995.

The whole team forgot and thought it was walk-thru Saturday?  Is that karma?

813378[/snapback]

No, that's blaming the players, there are plenty of threads for that. Here, you'd want to say something like....

"The Bills lost because I had 5 beers during the game, where normally I'd have four."

The Bills lost because i got some sort of black sh-- on my spikes throwback jersey. I wear that for home games, and my McGahee for away games. Last time i wore TKO was the minny game, and we won. Between now and then, some type of black sh-- got on it, and we lost today.

The Phillies are my team in baseball.  Nuff said.

813370[/snapback]

I should hate the Phillies, but after living/going to school in Philly I really can't hate anything about that town. Do you or did you live there? How did you become a fan of theirs?

The Bills lost because i got some sort of black sh-- on my spikes throwback jersey. I wear that for home games, and my McGahee for away games. Last time i wore TKO was the minny game, and we won. Between now and then, some type of black sh-- got on it, and we lost today.

813388[/snapback]

Well I would suggest a place where you could get a new Spieks jersey, but I am not sure that option is available. :doh: