Who are the real idiots?

LevysEraII

If I criticize the Bills for any number of reasons such as the coaching staff, the players or the management, I am immediately called an idiot. I must be stupid. After all, just look at all the wins the Bills have accumulated over the last seven years. All of the AFC East titles and playoff berths won.

How dare I criticize? We are rebuilding, right? Rebuilding for seven LONG years. Be patient, you ask? Marv & Dick just got started. Give them a chance. Sure, I'll be patient, it's not like a team can win the Super Bowl one year after going 5 & 11 (cough, cough, the St. Louis Rams). No way you can compete a year after sucking. The Rams, Ravens and Saints of 2006-07 are an aberition.

So from now and on, I vow to change. When I see something that appears to be crappy football I'll just think how great a team this is and post crap like we're gonna beat the Pats or Bears. How about JP Losman? His offensive line is to blame for bad screen passes and high passes that leave his receivers out-stretched and vulnerable to a huge hit. How 'bout when the Bills get the ball towards the end of the game with a chance to either tie or win and then inevitably screw it up? I'll just brush it off as a learning experience because you learn so much from losing. Everybody knows that. And when we lose a game to the Bears, it's okay, because they are a great team or when we lose to the Lions because they suck so bad and are so dangerpous because they haven't won yet and that we will have a better chance against New England.

I can always go the popular route and blame the guys all of you intelligent people blame. Like Nate Clements, he really sucks. Ruben Brown, just look at all his penalties, we really gotta get him out of here. Bennie Anderson, he can't be no worse than Tucker, can he? Drew Bledsoe, anybody can to better than Drew.

Let me sum this all up.

Criticize the Bills + The Bills eventually sucking again and missing the playoffs for yet another year = I'm an idiot.

OR

Saying stuff like the Bills are great + losing season after losing season = I'm intelligent.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's just the fact that you think you can fix what's wrong right now, and anyone with any amount of football knowledge knows it's not that easy.

Or maybe...and I'm just taking a shot here...maybe your points really are moronic and we just can't help pointing it out to you.

Either way, if you can't handle people disagreeing with you, you're on the wrong board.

If I criticize the Bills for any number of reasons such as the coaching staff, the players or the management, I am immediately called an idiot. I must be stupid. After all, just look at all the wins the Bills have accumulated over the last seven years. All of the AFC East titles and playoff berths won.

How dare I criticize? We are rebuilding, right? Rebuilding for seven LONG years. Be patient, you ask? Marv & Dick just got started. Give them a chance. Sure, I'll be patient, it's not like a team can win the Super Bowl one year after going 5 & 11 (cough, cough, the St. Louis Rams). No way you can compete a year after sucking. The Rams, Ravens and Saints of 2006-07 are an aberition.

So from now and on, I vow to change. When I see something that appears to be crappy football I'll just think how great a team this is and post crap like we're gonna beat the Pats or Bears. How about JP Losman? His offensive line is to blame for bad screen passes and high passes that leave his receivers out-stretched and vulnerable to a huge hit. How 'bout when the Bills get the ball towards the end of the game with a chance to either tie or win and then inevitably screw it up? I'll just brush it off as a learning experience because you learn so much from losing. Everybody knows that. And when we lose a game to the Bears, it's okay, because they are a great team or when we lose to the Lions because they suck so bad and are so dangerpous because they haven't won yet and that we will have a better chance against New England.

I can always go the popular route and blame the guys all of you intelligent people blame. Like Nate Clements, he really sucks. Ruben Brown, just look at all his penalties, we really gotta get him out of here. Bennie Anderson, he can't be no worse than Tucker, can he? Drew Bledsoe, anybody can to better than Drew.

Let me sum this all up.

Criticize the Bills + The Bills eventually sucking again and missing the playoffs for yet another year = I'm an idiot.

OR

Saying stuff like the Bills are great + losing season after losing season = I'm intelligent.

809802[/snapback]

Just so we are all clear...It's OK for you to criticize people, but not OK for others to criticize you?

Let me sum this all up.

OR

809802[/snapback]

(we had a winning season in 2004, just though I'd point that out)

I am not sure what your rant is about....Is it directed against Wilson,  Levy/Jauron or JP Losman.  Please make up your mind.

809833[/snapback]

I don't have a problem with anyone you have mentioned, except RW. We will never win a Super Bowl as long as he is owner.

I don't have a problem with anyone you have mentioned, except RW. We will never win a Super Bowl as long as he is owner.

809861[/snapback]

Considering his age, you aren't really going out on a long limb are you?

You're OK with Marv, Dick and Losman. So besides Ralphie who are you ranting against?

Marv...GM...brings in talent, oversees entire operation

Dick...Head coach...hires coordinators & assistant coaches...sets the tone...oversees the overall direction of the team on the field

Losman...young QB...perhaps the most important cog on the offensive side of the ball.

What do you want to do with this team?

Just so we are all clear...It's OK for you to criticize people, but not OK for others to criticize you?

809851[/snapback]

Criticize all you'd like. I just want to know what an idiot is. Someone that sees things through rose colored glasses and is always wrong or someone that is a realist and sees things for what they really are. Which for the last seven years isn't very good.

What bothers me the most is when these so called fans start posting crappy things about once again there so called team they like when there not doing that well. but I gaurentee that once the Bills start winning again (wether it be next season or 3 season down the road) everyone of these peeps will be on here saying "Man I'm so glad I bought my season tickets this year" and all the band wagon jumping fans will be on the Bills nut sack again.

I mean if your a true fan you stick with yout team through the highs and the lows. Ok so it has been like 7 seasons or longer since we have actually had a playoff berth but come-on thats what makes us bills fans that much more loyal is when we do get back to the glory days and we look back and say damn I was with this team through the thick and thin.

I'm new on this board but all this week I have been reading how people are giving up on the Bills and all that crap I just wanted to add my 2 cents for what its worth.

If you can't handle people disagreeing with you, you're on the wrong board.

809841[/snapback]

Amen, brother!! Everyone has their own opinion, some not very intelligent, but none the less they have their say. Don't take it personally if everyone doesn't agree with you. Post your opinion and back it up as much as you can, that's all you can do.

Posting intelligently + backing up your post with facts = a tough post to disagree with!!!

If I criticize the Bills for any number of reasons such as the coaching staff, the players or the management, I am immediately called an idiot. I must be stupid.

809802[/snapback]

First of all, this is a Bills Board, which was created for Bills Fans. If there was no homer mentality, there would be no board. There will always be "sacred cows," for example, the one in your screen name. No big deal.

Also, the board has got younger. Many of the posters have not suffered as long as others. If the losing continues for 10 years, the guys who are young now will be flipping out and getting taken to task by 20 year olds. :doh:

There is still no better place to go to talk football and talk about the Bills. :doh:

Amen, brother!!  Everyone has their own opinion, some not very intelligent, but none the less they have their say.  Don't take it personally if everyone doesn't agree with you.  Post your opinion and back it up as much as you can, that's all you can do. 

Posting intelligently + backing up your post with facts = a tough post to disagree with!!!

809867[/snapback]

I agree wholeheartedly.

BTW

The facts are this team sucks.

I'll put my money on the coaches being the real idiots.

Jaroun for not having his team ready to play.

Fairchild for the uninspired gameplans and playcalling.

Fewell because even our star players are now looking like sh_t.

The chances of the Bills winning on Sunday are the same as it being 80 degrees in Orchard Park come gametime.