Who are the real idiots?

LevysEraII

The facts are this team sucks.

809871[/snapback]

And there's nothing I love more than reading that statement over and over.

In fact, I just can't wait to get up in the morning and read new ways people have found to say the team sucks. I relish every moment that someone is upset with their team sucking as though everything happening at OBD is specifically to make that one person miserable.

What we need are MORE people finding NEW ways to say this team sucks! We need everyone getting up every morning and yelling "WE SUCK" at the top of their lungs, and when they take lunch, they should step outside the cubicle and yell "WE SUCK!" and then before going to bed they should open the bedroom window and yell it once more..."WE SUCK."

Because guys like you saying "WE SUCK" over and over and over and over just never gets !@#$ing old.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is still no better place to go to talk football and talk about the Bills.  :doh:

809870[/snapback]

I agree. I'm just frustrated right now. My expectations for this team is low to begin with (I predicted 5 & 11 before the season started), but losing to Detroit is too much to take.

In fact, I  just can't wait to get up in the morning and find new ways that people have found to say the team sucks. I relish every moment that someone is upset with their team sucking as though everything happening at OBD is specifically to make that one person miserable.

What we need are MORE people finding NEW ways to say this team sucks! We need everyone getting up every morning and yelling "WE SUCK" at the top of their lungs, and when they take lunch, they should step outside the cubicle and yell "WE SUCK!" and then before going to bed they should open the bedroom window and yell it once more..."WE SUCK."

Because guys like you saying "WE SUCK" over and over and over and over just never gets !@#$ing old.

809878[/snapback]

Went to Seductions last week and that's all they were saying...

If I criticize the Bills for any number of reasons such as the coaching staff, the players or the management, I am immediately called an idiot. I must be stupid. After all, just look at all the wins the Bills have accumulated over the last seven years. All of the AFC East titles and playoff berths won.

How dare I criticize? We are rebuilding, right? Rebuilding for seven LONG years. Be patient, you ask? Marv & Dick just got started. Give them a chance. Sure, I'll be patient, it's not like a team can win the Super Bowl one year after going 5 & 11 (cough, cough, the St. Louis Rams). No way you can compete a year after sucking. The Rams, Ravens and Saints of 2006-07 are an aberition.

So from now and on, I vow to change. When I see something that appears to be crappy football I'll just think how great a team this is and post crap like we're gonna beat the Pats or Bears. How about JP Losman? His offensive line is to blame for bad screen passes and high passes that leave his receivers out-stretched and vulnerable to a huge hit. How 'bout when the Bills get the ball towards the end of the game with a chance to either tie or win and then inevitably screw it up? I'll just brush it off as a learning experience because you learn so much from losing. Everybody knows that. And when we lose a game to the Bears, it's okay, because they are a great team or when we lose to the Lions because they suck so bad and are so dangerpous because they haven't won yet and that we will have a better chance against New England.

I can always go the popular route and blame the guys all of you intelligent people blame. Like Nate Clements, he really sucks. Ruben Brown, just look at all his penalties, we really gotta get him out of here. Bennie Anderson, he can't be no worse than Tucker, can he? Drew Bledsoe, anybody can to better than Drew.

Let me sum this all up.

Criticize the Bills + The Bills eventually sucking again and missing the playoffs for yet another year = I'm an idiot.

OR

Saying stuff like the Bills are great + losing season after losing season = I'm intelligent.

809802[/snapback]

Ok so if I get this right... you are not happy about the Bills pretty much in anyway. You don't like when people are optimistic and hope look for the Bills to win. And you think Nate Clements (who does suck), Ruben Brown (I liked to call him turnstile, because he was always being beat), etc., etc. should still be with the Bills.

So my feelings are this: Criticize if you want, go right ahead... after all you would probably be in the majority. For me there is not enough optimistic people here and there is nothing wrong with hoping or believing they will win any given Sunday.

Secondly, who cares about what other teams are doing? If you are going to dwell on the success that other teams have and constantly compare it to Buffalo, you are just going to give yourself a headache. Bottomline with that is the Bills are rebuilding, every knew that this season will probably end with only 4 or 5 wins... maybe more (we hope). Rebuilding is a process that takes a few years, and believe it or not 99% of people believe they are ahead of schedule for 2007. Which is great.

Third. Blaming players. Players are usually blamed by the masses because they deserve it. Nate has done nothing but get burned left and right since last season. He gives the opposing WR way to much of a cushion, which allows the WR to basically run right past him. Pretty much every play. Ruben Brown. Again, turnstile. When he played in Buffalo he was either getting flat out beat or receiving a penalty. Now I know you or someone will bring up the ProBowl. That means nothing. Everyone knows it is a glorified popularity contest. And Drew... yeah, maybe we would have been best served to have him teaching JP. But he was a statue and took way to many sacks. With that being said, JP would have been better served with Mularkey not yanking him out of games to fast. Last year should have been full of growing pains and because of Mularkey he's (let's face it) about a year behind. He has not had enough playing time... thankfully he's getting that now.

So buck up camper, sunny days are coming. Maybe not till 2007 but they are on the way.

P.S. Bills 20 Pats 7 :doh::doh::doh:

The main point that I tried to make that seems to be getting lost is, while I believe it's okay to disagree with others' opinions, it's not okay to insult peoples' level of intelligence.

809890[/snapback]

People are passionate about the Bills. If we weren't a bunch of fanatics, we wouldn't be here.

Go back into TSW archives around the time of the draft and read some of those threads. Funny stuff! :doh:

Insults are the easy way out of an argument you can't win. Some of us have children on this board that read our posts. Do you think a dad would like to explain to his son why he is being called names? If anything, that can push a kid away from being a Bills fan. I think insults to other members on the wall should result in a suspension.

BTW.

Name calling is real tough behind a computer.

What bothers me the most is when these so called fans start posting crappy things about once again there so called team they like when there not doing that well. but I gaurentee that once the Bills start winning again (wether it be next season or 3 season down the road)  everyone of these peeps will be on here saying "Man I'm so glad I bought my season tickets this year" and all the band wagon jumping fans will be on the Bills nut sack again. 

I mean if your a true fan you stick with yout team through the highs and the lows.  Ok so it has been like 7 seasons or longer since we have actually had a playoff berth but come-on thats what makes us bills fans that much more loyal is when we do get back to the glory days and we look back and say damn I was with this team through the thick and thin. 

I'm new on this board but all this week I have been reading how people are giving up on the Bills and all that crap I just wanted to add my 2 cents for what its worth.

809866[/snapback]

Since when does criticizing your team make you a "so called fan"? I've been a Bills fan for 25 years through thin, thick, reasonable thick and then thin again...

I have earned the right to speak my mind. Criticizing your team does not make you a fair weather fan. What it does is set you apart from the blind followers, you know, the ones who defend a team regardless of what they do.

Donahoe and Mularkey did so much that was bad to this team. We all know that it will take a while for things to get better...

BUT - that does not mean that we can't point out that the Bills just lost to one of the NFL's laughing stocks. The QB of the future has a million dollar arm and 10 cents worth of football savvy. The cornerstone of the offence won't be here long and the defence is a joke.

Does that mean I'm "giving up" on this team? If I was going to do that, I would have done so years ago. I still love this team and support it with my heart and my wallet, but being a real fan does not mean being blind. And when the Bills do emerge from this dry spell, we will all be happy.

If I criticize the Bills for any number of reasons such as the coaching staff, the players or the management, I am immediately called an idiot. I must be stupid. After all, just look at all the wins the Bills have accumulated over the last seven years. All of the AFC East titles and playoff berths won.

How dare I criticize? We are rebuilding, right? Rebuilding for seven LONG years. Be patient, you ask? Marv & Dick just got started. Give them a chance. Sure, I'll be patient, it's not like a team can win the Super Bowl one year after going 5 & 11 (cough, cough, the St. Louis Rams). No way you can compete a year after sucking. The Rams, Ravens and Saints of 2006-07 are an aberition.

So from now and on, I vow to change. When I see something that appears to be crappy football I'll just think how great a team this is and post crap like we're gonna beat the Pats or Bears. How about JP Losman? His offensive line is to blame for bad screen passes and high passes that leave his receivers out-stretched and vulnerable to a huge hit. How 'bout when the Bills get the ball towards the end of the game with a chance to either tie or win and then inevitably screw it up? I'll just brush it off as a learning experience because you learn so much from losing. Everybody knows that. And when we lose a game to the Bears, it's okay, because they are a great team or when we lose to the Lions because they suck so bad and are so dangerpous because they haven't won yet and that we will have a better chance against New England.

I can always go the popular route and blame the guys all of you intelligent people blame. Like Nate Clements, he really sucks. Ruben Brown, just look at all his penalties, we really gotta get him out of here. Bennie Anderson, he can't be no worse than Tucker, can he? Drew Bledsoe, anybody can to better than Drew.

Let me sum this all up.

Criticize the Bills + The Bills eventually sucking again and missing the playoffs for yet another year = I'm an idiot.

OR

Saying stuff like the Bills are great + losing season after losing season = I'm intelligent.

809802[/snapback]

Don't let the door hit you in the azz buddy. You don't like our team go live in Canada you loser. Fair whether fans are like leeches, slimmy, blood sucking parasites.

Don't let the door hit you in the azz buddy. You don't like our team go live in Canada you loser. Fair whether fans are like leeches, slimmy, blood sucking parasites.

809912[/snapback]

I'm not going anywhere. I love the Buffalo Bills, believe it or not.

Since when does criticizing your team make you a "so called fan"?  I've been a Bills fan for 25 years through thin, thick, reasonable thick and then thin again...

I have earned the right to speak my mind.  Criticizing your team does not make you a fair weather fan.  What it does is set you apart from the blind followers, you know, the ones who defend a team regardless of what they do.

Donahoe and Mularkey did so much that was bad to this team.  We all know that it will take a while for things to get better...

BUT - that does not mean that we can't point out that the Bills just lost to one of the NFL's laughing stocks.  The QB of the future has a million dollar arm and 10 cents worth of football savvy.  The cornerstone of the offence won't be here long and the defence is a joke.

Does that mean I'm "giving up" on this team?  If I was going to do that, I would have done so years ago.    I still love this team and support it with my heart and my wallet, but being a real fan does not mean being blind.  And when the Bills do emerge from this dry spell, we will all be happy.

809907[/snapback]

Well put.

We need everyone getting up every morning and yelling "WE SUCK" at the top of their lungs, and when they take lunch, they should step outside the cubicle and yell "WE SUCK!" and then before going to bed they should open the bedroom window and yell it once more..."WE SUCK."

809878[/snapback]

Wait...you people don't already do this? :doh:

In fact, I  just can't wait to get up in the morning and read new ways people have found to say the team sucks. I relish every moment that someone is upset with their team sucking as though everything happening at OBD is specifically to make that one person miserable.

809878[/snapback]

Maybe then we would be "realists" as opposed to Rose-colored glasses wearing chumps who are "always wrong" :doh:

I don't know, to me the Bills are like an ugly sister. I know she's ugly and I know everyone else knows she's ugly. But if someone comes up and says." Man that is one ugly sister you got." I'm going to get more tha a little upset.

Since when does criticizing your team make you a "so called fan"?  I've been a Bills fan for 25 years through thin, thick, reasonable thick and then thin again...

I have earned the right to speak my mind.  Criticizing your team does not make you a fair weather fan.  What it does is set you apart from the blind followers, you know, the ones who defend a team regardless of what they do.

Donahoe and Mularkey did so much that was bad to this team.  We all know that it will take a while for things to get better...

BUT - that does not mean that we can't point out that the Bills just lost to one of the NFL's laughing stocks.  The QB of the future has a million dollar arm and 10 cents worth of football savvy.  The cornerstone of the offence won't be here long and the defence is a joke.

Does that mean I'm "giving up" on this team?  If I was going to do that, I would have done so years ago.    I still love this team and support it with my heart and my wallet, but being a real fan does not mean being blind.  And when the Bills do emerge from this dry spell, we will all be happy.

809907[/snapback]

The thing is I'm not saying if you point out that our teams management has made vary poor decisions that your a "so called fan" or that our quarterback like you said has a million dollar arm but has 10 cents of football savy. Ok we all know that but what I'm saying that is rediculous is the people saying there giving up on them. not going to the games anymore not speding there money on them. I mean come on if your fan you wouldn't give up on your team. like you said you have been with them for years obviously I'm not talking about you. Theres other folks on this board that are just giving up to easy. Maybe there just saying that this week because like you said we did lose to the worst team in the NFL and there just venting I don't know. I just know once we start winning all the bills fans are going to come out of the wood work.